Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 40. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 06:46:31 AM
Yes . This is the opportunity to invest because now the price of most real money is cheap, I think it is the perfect opportunity to capture more. They may say that we will never know when the market is recovering, but I believe that by the end of the year the market will rise and recover.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 01:31:15 AM
Hey, everyone! Guys, I have such a question, I'm diving deeper into the crypto world and more and more often I hear that it's too late to start my own crypto portfolio. What do you think? Are there investment prospects and what are potentially lucrative coins now on the market?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 30, 2018, 01:18:13 AM
As long as there is a crash, there is also an opportunity for all of us. It may look so awful as our crypto assets' value fall down but it's also relieving in a way that you can buy more of your cryptos at a much affordable price.
Activity: 280
September 30, 2018, 12:54:30 AM
I don’t know. Applying the same metrics used above to $ETH it does pretty well, but not as well as Bitcoin. But there are clear risks and as a result I am underweight in Ethereum compared to its share of the global Cryptoasset Market Cap.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 12:24:04 AM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
It seems that it is good time to invest more, almost maximum coins are 70 to 80% low from there all time high but we can not predict the future perfectly so buy in batches and only that much money which you can handle in case of loss/hold.
Activity: 224
September 30, 2018, 12:07:07 AM
After daring to decide to invest, if it is already done, it means taking risks. The cause of being ready for profit or loss. But we have not spread it before if it is not clear. If it's clear, the new buyers go to make a decision.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
September 29, 2018, 08:29:56 PM
I would say it's probably still a good time to buy. The market is up recently but it's still waaay down from its peak.
Activity: 504
September 29, 2018, 08:26:50 PM
You have to buy coins when the price is low. And you have to buy only valuable coins that have high potential. You also have to hold your coins until you increase your targeting price. Yes, this is a good time to buy coins. And now is the right time to get big profits. I think buying coins at this time is not a bad decision but you need patience to make a profit.
Activity: 531
September 29, 2018, 08:21:15 PM
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

Well it is really still the best time to buy on some altcoins right now because their prices are still affordable. Just take the advantage of the market price being red, buy some promising altcoins as much you can and hold it until the price rises high.
Activity: 205
September 29, 2018, 06:39:49 PM
I think that the investing decision is the best one and it can bring much income if to make the right decision concerning the choice of coins. To my mind, it is better to give preference to such as btc and ether
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 29, 2018, 06:37:25 PM
I think yes. Today is a good time for purchasing some tokens but don't buy on all funds. Stay some deposit in stable coin like TUSD. If tokens will have less price you can but more.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
September 29, 2018, 04:07:14 PM

We should know It's been a long time the price is in the drops
I think people are know when to buy coins for their investment
In thiese i think all people arewaiting for the price hype because so many time and opportunity to buy coins
For the long term price drops
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
September 29, 2018, 04:03:19 PM
Actually it is a good time to buy right now but you have to be sure in what you are buying.
yes you are right, those who have not invested better to buy it and those who have invested better to hold it back. of course we choose coins that we think are good, safe and have great benefits so we are sure to be invested.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
September 29, 2018, 01:10:33 PM
This is a good time to invest in crypto considering the dip,but if you will invest,make sure is coin that have prospect to rise again.get yourself inform on updates on each coin,that can help you to invest in the right coin.
Activity: 168
September 29, 2018, 12:59:55 PM
I suggest you to have to buy these coins:-

ETH
RIPPLE
NEM
EOS
BITCOIN CASH
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 12:43:58 PM
Just monitor the market movements, because in the current situation, the market shows an unfavorable direction to invest.
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 12:29:19 PM

I think when prices go down like now, don't hesitate in choosing and investing, buying and storing it is actually a very good decision to be able to get big profits, at other times it will increase prices.
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 29, 2018, 12:24:46 PM
In my opinion, it is the good time to buy some top altcoins now. It will make you good profit after not long holding, just in winter, I think.
Activity: 266
September 29, 2018, 12:15:07 PM
Actually it is a good time to buy right now but you have to be sure in what you are buying.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
September 29, 2018, 12:07:16 PM
It would be a risky move especially if you are into newly listed tokens. Newly listed tokens are being negatively affected by the negative market situation making it harder for these cryptos to have a price development. If you are into investing, choose for now those that are well established in the market such as ripple, ethereum, Bitcoin and the likes because these cryptos are having higher probability of recovering such difficulty in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: