Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 41. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 12:04:03 PM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
Yes, maybe this is the best time to buy more coins for long-term investments but the direction of the market cannot be accurately predicted accurately, so we can only judge when the time is right to buy through our own experience. When we reach the price of our hearts, we choose to buy. Of course, every purchase has a risk, we need to consider our own risk tolerance and then decide how much to buy.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 11:54:57 AM
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
I will suggest you to have to buy, the more coins which have a very low price and the cheapest in the long term. At this moment the most coins prices are a very less.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
September 29, 2018, 11:46:13 AM

The current time is the bottom of cryptocurrency in this year i guess, why ? because the price is stable for quite long at this point.
I think you should buy, but not buying with all what you have, just buy it partly. Later if the price dropping more, then buy again with the remaining.
Activity: 476
September 29, 2018, 10:09:00 AM
Now we can see the market after its worth period. A lot of news shows us that market starts to slowly recover, so if you want to invest in crypto - do it now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
September 29, 2018, 05:09:43 AM
Yes, this is the right time to buy some coins. And now is the good time for getting considerable profit. I think buying coins right now is not a bad decision but you need patience for getting profit. You should buy the coin when the price is low. And you must buy only the worth coin that has a high potential. You should also hold your coin till raised your targeting price.
copper member
Activity: 434
September 29, 2018, 04:49:59 AM
It is true that the present time is good for buying more coins.
The price of coins is in turmoil. You should soon assess the quantity and currency of coins. Market position is in favor of buyer. No doubt. First, check out the coins you was buy.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 06:39:01 PM
we must wait until the market stops falling and then invest in cryptocurrency
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 06:26:11 PM
Based on the current price of the air and bitcoins on the market. Since they are leaders in the cryptocurrency industry. We will not see such a low price for the cue ball and the air that has been held since March 2018. You have one last chance to buy tokens.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
September 28, 2018, 06:07:55 PM
Now when the price is down is actually the time for you to start stocking up on coins. look at the market, look at the charts for the previous markets and then you will see that times like this are normal and it is the time when you should be buying up coins in wait for the next bull. That is the smartest play here, buy wait for bull and then sell
Activity: 35
September 27, 2018, 11:56:45 AM
Me too. I also want to take advantage of this low time to buy more eth. But what if the price is continue going down??
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 11:55:21 AM
Every good decision or project requires a good plan. Ans=d for investing, you need to have a laid down plan on how much capital you want to invest, if the project is genuine, and if the community supports that particular project. Thank you.

The investment decision must be considered. You must think through all the pros and cons. Smart people buy during the fall of the market when stupid people sell.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
September 27, 2018, 11:53:38 AM
It is a very sensitive subject. People are getting skeptical and many of them are afraid to invest. My opinion is that if you feel like investing then go for it.

if I think, if we really want to make an investment then we should not hesitate to do it. establish our hearts, and we are sure we can, do not look back before doing it.
Activity: 345
September 27, 2018, 11:46:33 AM
Every good decision or project requires a good plan. Ans=d for investing, you need to have a laid down plan on how much capital you want to invest, if the project is genuine, and if the community supports that particular project. Thank you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 27, 2018, 11:39:37 AM

With the current market situation, it seems that most trading principles do not apply. Prices just rise and fall without any sign. Sometimes I feel that prices are being manipulated because its hard to predict prices. I follow that buy low and sell high principle most of the time, but in the end I end up selling and buying prematurely. Sometimes I just follow my intuition so as not to get really disappointed.
Activity: 178
September 27, 2018, 11:20:38 AM
I think this is the greatest moment to hold the coins in this end of the year. my opinion at this moment the most altcoins have a very less price.  But I believe if you hold the coins at this end of the year. It's will give you a big profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 11:08:52 AM
It is a very sensitive subject. People are getting skeptical and many of them are afraid to invest. My opinion is that if you feel like investing then go for it.
Activity: 175
September 27, 2018, 11:03:27 AM
My opinion, this is the greatest moment to buy the altcoins. Because the crypto market increased the price again. So I recommend you to have to choose the top ten coins. Which have a very potentials and the stable price right now.
Activity: 25
September 27, 2018, 10:58:23 AM
If you doubt whether it's high time to invest, try to buy little portions of crypto first. You can easily buy coins from cryptocurrency exchanges that allow purchasing with dc/cc, like CEX. By the way, their payment options have been fully updated: https://cex.io/wires-campaign/. Think it over😉
Activity: 294
September 25, 2018, 08:10:03 AM
First of all, do some investigation, research some coins and decide on your own wich projects have in your opinion are worth your money. Buy and HODL.

One should note that the Market is Volatile. it is unpredictable, But it is a good time to Buy Coins for investment. the price value is low, the market is on the correction after the down stream from the previous months. some expert follow this simple principle...BUY LOW and SELL HIGH..

If you will looked at their principle of buying low and sell high, I think it is not suitable in this current situation of crypto market, because just what like I did, I buy in the low period, and expecting for the price to go up before I sell, but now my investments dropped up to 70% already and still not recovering up to this moment, so I don't recommend to you to buy now that the market is falling.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 03:13:54 AM
For the time being, don't invest well.
The market is too unstable now. And the market has been falling, and it has been falling every day for a few months, when buying is likely to continue to fall.
maybe in investing now and in conditions that are experiencing a downturn, investors need to have the confidence and patience in investing, and it is better if before investing start, investors understand and understand with all the risks that will be obtained in the investment
Pages:
Jump to: