Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 37. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 261
October 03, 2018, 10:34:40 AM
This time buy more coins is bad idea, not worth for your hard work and asset. For your safety, just buy bitcoin and eth because the price is low and good to replace your asset. Bitcoin and eth still become the main income for us but remember to use martiangle money  management. Need patience this time because I'm afraid down trend still running running until end of the year.

I think martingale strategy is good because it is not gambling anyway so you don't totally lose your money in case the price went down but it would just lose value. Buying those coins that have been existing for a long time s a good strategy because you know that there are demand for those coins as oppose to the new coins that has the tendency to lose demand because the investors nowadays are losing their confidence when it comes to cryptocurrency.

now is the perfect time to buy coins because the market prices are falling but for that you have to be careful in choosing coins because I don't think all coins will give an advantage when the market grows (in the future)

If you want too invest for the long term then choose those coins that has good fundamentals and if possible those coins that are use for its actual use case because you know that there are demand for those. There may be coins that are cheap for now but if those coins are abandoned by the team or there are no progress at all from those project then better look for other coins that has the potential.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 10:31:16 AM
i think that it's the right time to buy, the prices are pretty low
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 10:31:10 AM
You should wait for the right time to buy coins.
Currently, the price of Coins is very unstable.
Many people who say that after buying coins, the price of coins falls to a lower level.
Conduct surveys and monitor Cryptocurrency prices.
If it has started to be quite stable, you can purchase coins.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 10:29:56 AM
I never regretted investing in my electronic money. But I need to grasp the situation of the market to decide whether to continue to buy the coins or not. With the current situation, I will not spend more money to buy any penny. I am waiting to sell bitcoin.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 03, 2018, 10:28:21 AM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

This time buy more coins is bad idea, not worth for your hard work and asset. For your safety, just buy bitcoin and eth because the price is low and good to replace your asset. Bitcoin and eth still become the main income for us but remember to use martiangle money  management. Need patience this time because I'm afraid down trend still running running until end of the year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 03, 2018, 10:19:20 AM
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
yes it is good, look at the prices they are wonderfull compared to spring. as long as you have spare money let it work for you and fear nothing, there're no guaranties anyway
Activity: 434
October 03, 2018, 10:17:03 AM
If ı give a advice about investing any alt coin or bitcoin in now , firstly ı have to look your strategy because ıf you wanna earn some money in sort period , it is so hard but you prefer long term to invest coins, probably I think that it is okey.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
October 03, 2018, 10:12:18 AM
now is the perfect time to buy coins because the market prices are falling but for that you have to be careful in choosing coins because I don't think all coins will give an advantage when the market grows (in the future)
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 10:07:14 AM

Buying now even with the situation on the market is not in a good performance, but it is still worth it to buy more coins. Just remember to buy coins that are reliable in the market to avoid being down.
Activity: 684
October 03, 2018, 10:04:13 AM
In my opinion, now we need to carefully monitor the market, draw conclusions and make a decision.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 03, 2018, 09:54:19 AM

Well here is your experience and knowledge at stake in every speculation, I think there is always a big risk especially if you choose to buy altcoins wrong. the offer is many, there are few choices. because almost all alt offers a big advantage but the fact doesn't happen. so choose with knowledge and research
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 09:46:46 AM
in my opinion, i would say that with the shaky nature of the market right now, it is better you use your spare cash to buy and invest in any coin so as not to get stuck or at a loss.
althoug, it is believed that very soon the market would be stable and rise high again...
thanks
Activity: 573
October 03, 2018, 09:45:54 AM
 the way things are now, we cannot perfectly predict the price of coins, even technical analysis is not obeyed by the market right now. so its somehow difficult to advise on when and which coin to invest in.

i have seen several tokens recently going 50%-100% below ICO price, i have also see some coins being pumped by a group of people upto above 100% high . What i do is look at the token , carry out a research on , find out how active the developers are and how feasible and real  the project is then i decide whether to invest or not.
Activity: 490
October 03, 2018, 09:44:00 AM
Now the tokens are a great price, and if you have plans to invest, then yes. Now is the best time Roll Eyes
tokens are a good investment opportunity but, tokens are raw coins that you might be fooled because tokens also don't become coins that are listing on exchangers.
lots of ico scams so we have to be careful.
Activity: 252
October 03, 2018, 09:35:40 AM
In the market now the prices of many tokens have fallen, and therefore I think this is the moment when it is worth investing. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
October 03, 2018, 09:32:06 AM

I think yes if you have enough capital, but it's not easy to find altcoins that can bring profits quickly, especially the market has an unstable pattern. so my advice if you have other views for altcoins you should hold it for a long time, it is likely that next year growth will occur.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
October 03, 2018, 09:21:38 AM

It's still effective to buy when the coin is dropping but the timing is important, we never know if the coin you are going to buy if going to drop even more, because we have no idea right now when will the bull run start to run, so only invest what you can afford to lose in all market that requires investment, buy at your own risk.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 09:19:05 AM

Of course there is a mechanism especially in the analysis of some altcoins that you are interested in buying. in the current downward trend there are many choices but as I said, you have to search and research it and then analyze it and compare it with others.
Activity: 386
October 03, 2018, 09:13:12 AM
Often many say when the market goes down is the best time to buy, but it would be better if you have a strategy that you use to benefit from crypto.
Activity: 70
October 03, 2018, 09:08:17 AM
Now the tokens are a great price, and if you have plans to invest, then yes. Now is the best time Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: