Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 43. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
September 11, 2018, 01:00:29 AM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
We can not be sure when the market will shoot up sonit is better to buy even as the market is falling. Only buy with money you can afford to lose and forget about it. Just buy bits of your favorite coins at every crash. That way you get to accumulate the coins at cheap prices.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
September 09, 2018, 04:06:44 PM
I think it's a good time to buy. Perhaps the coins will still go down, but there will be no big difference with today's price. So you can safely buy now and wait for the market reversal.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 03:57:08 PM
Every part of this crypto world is risk and though we can personally mark where the market hit to know if it's time to buy. Though there is panic everywhere but I still see it as time to invest because the market will soon recover though it's hard to predict how and when but also remember the market can never be stable. Put in what you can afford but I'll go for btc mostly
Activity: 192
September 06, 2018, 05:20:24 AM
yes right, now is the best time to buy a lot of coins, but you have to be careful and see if the market price is possible to go forward, you better have to update the news about crypto now, then you just take the decision to trade.

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 02:33:00 AM
You are the one who can find out which is best for you. Do research and don't be greedy about buying coins because making a wrong decision will be very dangerous. But let me tell you, there are many greedy people who buy because they want to get big profits, and finally they lose a lot. Learn from other people's experiences.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 10:37:04 AM
My recommendation you must be cautious in purchasing coins, I think it is an ideal time for purchasing more coins.you will purchase coins at the minimal effort and you will get great benefit later on. so I think the costs will ascend sooner rather than later. I prescribe you to put resources into. we should be cautious about market value developments, so you don't lose a splendid possibility.
Activity: 382
September 05, 2018, 06:10:37 AM
my advice you have to be careful in buying coins, now the market price falls and it is difficult to move up, but there are some good coins to buy like NXT, DOGE, then you have to review it only 3 times a day, to avoid things who can lose a lot of things.

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 06:06:51 AM
I think it is an perfect time for buying more coins... Because I personally don't think to more price down will happen from now.... So buy now...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
September 02, 2018, 05:58:25 AM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

It is dangerous to catch a falling knife. Given the volatility of the market, it would be wise to accumulate slowly when the market is down.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 05:52:45 AM
It`s a very good time to buy some coins. Even if prices will go down, you will buy coins for the low price and you will get good profit in the future. Moreover, prices decreasing have very low chances, so I think the prices will rise in the near future. I recommend you to invest in.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
September 01, 2018, 07:20:41 AM
Throughout this year all average crypto prices are in a state of plummeting, and all of that traded at very low prices. I think as long as it's a good time to buy and if you doubt their effectiveness, my advice's prioritize buying Alt coins which have lasted a long time in their class as the best coins.

We could take a look also to top 20 coins in the market,  though their prices is a little bit high than of the others but it's potentiality will drive us for a better future gains. May would say that the current situation isn't good for investment but their is nothing to do is to tried and risk our own.  May the luck will be with us again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
September 01, 2018, 07:08:11 AM
Throughout this year all average crypto prices are in a state of plummeting, and all of that traded at very low prices. I think as long as it's a good time to buy and if you doubt their effectiveness, my advice's prioritize buying Alt coins which have lasted a long time in their class as the best coins.
Activity: 382
September 01, 2018, 06:30:43 AM
Yes, now is the best time to buy the coins you want, which is important, we must be careful about market price movements, so you don't lose a lot of things.

Activity: 192
September 01, 2018, 05:57:38 AM
Yes, right, now is a better time to buy coins, where the current market price falls and is very cheap, but you must be careful to buy the coins you want so that you will benefit in the future.

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
September 01, 2018, 05:55:08 AM
It depends on you goals on how you invest your money it maybe a short term goal or a long term goal. Since this is a very volatile market then FUD is always there but if you a potential of this modern digital currency then faith and hope is what you need and just like the early adoptor and holder of the top alt coins and bitcoins they have a high hope that in the next 3 to 5 years to come there is a big potential in this market but if you are always thinking abut FUD and FOMO then always be smart for your short term goals.
Activity: 26
September 01, 2018, 05:33:14 AM
yes now is the right time to buy more, now buying ETH will be more profitable for you
Activity: 7
September 01, 2018, 05:32:29 AM
Buying at lows is the best but if you have doubts but at several lows not all at once to lesser the risk of too much dump and specially learn to do cut - loss
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 05:24:45 AM
I advise you to always be careful when investing money not to lose. and you should always be on the market to know when you are investing. Be smart and have a strategy for getting more money.
Activity: 126
September 01, 2018, 05:06:29 AM
When all people sell, it's time to buy. Your decision does not depend on what others think. You should have some predictions about the market. So when the market has some signal, you'll do your plan.
Activity: 89
September 01, 2018, 04:57:47 AM
I am very happy to buy coins in the red market because I can buy more coins with less investment. I don't understand people who like to buy coins when the market is green, because the price of many coins is very expensive!
Pages:
Jump to: