Pages:
Author

Topic: investing does not have to wait long - page 18. (Read 7940 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 27, 2019, 09:08:41 PM
It all depends on your goal. If you have a short-term goal then you should choose an investment that is good for short-term only that will fulfill your target but if you want a great gains in your investment and if you want to maximize the potential of your portfolio then you should always aim for long term. For instance, you invest in bitcoin and if you have wait long then you can now say that you are filthy rich.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
September 27, 2019, 07:08:41 PM
Whether investing or trading the aim is to make some returns. While investment might require some patience because returns usually does not cone in one fell-swoop trading is quick with either profit or losses
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
September 27, 2019, 05:35:59 PM
Well it depends on the individual and also the kind of project you are partaking. There are some projects which are worth waiting. Others are also shit coins. That's why its important to study the market before buying the coin.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
September 26, 2019, 12:01:27 PM
Yes investment for long term is also not a good idea for me at least at this point of time. So I just want to get quick profits from day to day trading. Sometimes, I may get loss from day to day trading. But next day I will recover my losses. People do not want to wait for months or even years for returns on their investment.
if you were a real investor, then you would understand that investments are loved by patient people and only those who have truly strong patience and strategy win in this market
Activity: 434
www.thegeomadao.com
September 26, 2019, 09:30:06 AM
Yes investment for long term is also not a good idea for me at least at this point of time. So I just want to get quick profits from day to day trading. Sometimes, I may get loss from day to day trading. But next day I will recover my losses. People do not want to wait for months or even years for returns on their investment.
Activity: 490
September 26, 2019, 07:03:52 AM
A lot of people believe that investment should get returned as soon as possible and in my opinion they are missing the point that a solid project needs time to develop. Awaiting x5 within several weeks is just silly.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
September 25, 2019, 11:34:38 PM
Not with altcoins and not with shitcoins most especially. if you wait for too long, right before your very eyes, you might be surprised to see what you invested in turn to what cannot be traded again.
Thats why it depends on the coins you're holding. There are coins which is ideal for long term holding like btc and eth.

For some tokens if you see the price is increasing or above the price you bought it its better to sell it already because some tokens are losing their value when the market turns to bearish and might get delisted in exchanges.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
September 25, 2019, 09:14:17 PM
what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.

if you don't do that, you will starve!
My goals for investing is to make my money doubled or even tripled when the value of coins that i buy from ICO will go high. As for trading it makes profits instantly as long as the coins you have been trading goes high in value you can easily sell it. There are certain coins that are for long investments and for short investments , like the etherium its for a long term investments.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
September 25, 2019, 08:59:31 PM
what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.

That's the mindset of people who get easily victimized by fraud and then after that they'll blame the system. Stop believing on that. Investment acquires time. Investments that promises small/specific return within short time such as ROI are scam. The goal of investing is to help each other (the company and the investor). Both of them should benefit and suffer on the output of the market; once it doesn't happen then there should be a problem.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
September 25, 2019, 07:59:17 PM
Not with altcoins and not with shitcoins most especially. if you wait for too long, right before your very eyes, you might be surprised to see what you invested in turn to what cannot be traded again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
September 01, 2019, 08:26:17 AM

In my opinion, even before you invest your money in a coin, you need to set a clear goal for yourself. I mean, you must understand that when the price reaches a certain mark (which you previously determined for yourself), the coins must be sold. In rare situations, you may not follow a predetermined plan, but the reasons for this should be really good.
In any case, you should approach your investment management wisely and then your financial situation will be stably good.
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
September 01, 2019, 08:10:19 AM

If there is a profit without capital, then it should be sold immediately. Because I have seen. If you want to get greedy then you have to lose capital. With a lot of caution. We should trade.
Activity: 322
homt.net
August 31, 2019, 11:53:39 PM

I really agree of people realize to get benefit from Investment. Because we can choose what kind of Investment that we want. The Investment has different of time of period. We should be wise in choosing which Investment that suitable for us. We must have good analysis and strategy after choosing it.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
August 31, 2019, 02:47:48 PM
as we can see that the current market conditions are not stable, many coin prices fall at low prices. so to minimize your investment losses, you need to monitor your assets every time you have free time and to make a profit depending on your capital and what coins you want to invest.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
August 31, 2019, 02:10:52 PM
Anyone can make big profits from investing in cryptocurrency, but it requires luck and mostly only the skilled investors are making big profits.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
August 29, 2019, 06:51:28 PM
Even if you are an investor, you should also learn how to trade, because for so many coins, that might be the only way you will be able to get your profit. Although, not everyone can trade and if you can't, you should Lear to hold, but you must have done your research before that.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
August 29, 2019, 06:49:20 PM
Well, there are various kinds of investment, as well as the strategy. There are short-term and long-term investments. True investors certainly know what to do, with a variety of risks that must be accepted. It is true that if the price is more than the initial capital that gives benefits, but if there is still an opportunity to go up why should we rush to release it? This is where the importance of strategy and analysis, news development.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
August 29, 2019, 06:17:06 PM

Its not always the same that when you Buy and wait for your coin to hit your target and Sell, as you said due to market situation, there are times when instead of just holding for just a few hours if you are a day trader, you are forced to hold on a little bit longer most specially if teh price dropped suddenly.

This is the reason why I only aim for small amounts of profits 2% to 3% trade is fine for me and move to another, unlike others who really maximize the potential profits of the coin that they bought.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
August 29, 2019, 02:32:39 PM
I agree that now, while the market has not yet rebounded, you need to correctly evaluate your investments in cryptocurrencies and not to torture great illusions for the future. The fact is that many crypto assets, unfortunately, in the future will not be able to make a profit, but on the contrary, go down. Therefore, it is best not to wait and sell your cryptocurrency in time, when it already shows what you have earned. If you keep it longer, then there is a great opportunity to earn nothing, and to turn into a minus on the turnover.
Activity: 196
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 29, 2019, 02:03:10 PM
When the price is higher than your purchase price, then you can trade and then with a growing market , and so everyone is now waiting for improvements on the stock exchange.

Waiting for growth is not easy for now because you see that prices are very volatile right now. Maybe this happens until it ends this year my opinion.
Yes, you're right, I also think that in the cryptocurrency market you need to understand the risks and expect that investments will not bring profit in the coming year.
Pages:
Jump to: