Pages:
Author

Topic: investing does not have to wait long - page 15. (Read 7940 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 16, 2019, 08:09:51 AM
what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.

if you don't do that, you will starve!

everyone has the same goal if they invest in one of their chosen altcoins which is to make a profit, about time according to the wishes of these people and you cannot force them to make investments according to what you think, because everyone has a different way and style of investment, Especially when the price of altcoin that we buy drops dramatically, then we have to wait a long time until the price of altcoin is back up so we can sell and benefit from it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
October 16, 2019, 08:04:54 AM
As a investor, we should have patience when we are doing investments. Lack of patience is one of the factors why there are many investors who losing their money. We should improve it and we should remove our greediness when it comes to money.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
October 16, 2019, 08:02:27 AM
Each has their own way to make a profit. There is playing as an investor, there is also a trader. I don't know which one they chose, the answer is only two, short term or long term. If he chooses short term, his livelihood might come from these benefits. If you choose long term, maybe he can get a living from other than crypto. Therefore those who play long term are not worried about their daily living expenses.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 16, 2019, 07:43:16 AM
what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.

I think everyone knows that, to sell it when the selling price is greater than the purchase price. And for me personally the most important thing is to determine the time when we will buy and sell the coins we have, because sometimes we just hold and wait without doing anything, so it is necessary to observe the price movements from time to time to estimate the right time to sell the coins we have.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
October 16, 2019, 06:53:02 AM
If you have no more skills about trading then i tell you is the investment better for your future, almost we knows invest and trade two both different think so you need to be understand completely. Your Investment can grow profits at the long time but trading give you profits show time so don't be expect profit short time for your invest.
When we invest we can earn profit in trading, there is a future if we are knowledgeable on how trading works in crypto. Our investment can grow even in short term goals we can earn just manage our folio to have profit. Expect the unexpected things in your investment once it's already earning take profit.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
October 15, 2019, 11:57:46 PM

My goals in investing to have benefits and you are right we don't need to wait for a long time for we to get a profit. We can sell it anytime we want if we see that we have profit then go sell it.
After ward we can buy again if the price goes down that is called short term investment.
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
October 15, 2019, 11:41:08 PM
If you have no more skills about trading then i tell you is the investment better for your future, almost we knows invest and trade two both different think so you need to be understand completely. Your Investment can grow profits at the long time but trading give you profits show time so don't be expect profit short time for your invest.
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 15, 2019, 11:22:19 PM

yes you're right we don't have to wait long in investing. we can make short-term investments or daily trading. although the benefits are small if there will continue to be many. but in my opinion there are some coins that do take time to get back up. like bitcoin so I always use bitcoin for a long term investment. and for short-term investments I usually use altcoin. some new altcoins cannot last long on the crypto market. so I didn't hold Altcoin too long.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
October 09, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Holding is a popular phrase on crypto, but does not necessary it has to be long, but you should be patient and being in control of your emotions.  In investment you will never starve, if you know your priorities. How much will you invest and retain.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
October 09, 2019, 02:08:36 PM
That's a really good idea as long as you can earn then why not sell it so that you can have your money IF your profit was already there. That is good if that's your only source of income and you are badly needed money but if you have other sources. Then, much better if you'll just do the long term investment to earn a big profit. You should know that Bitcoin investment is not only in the short term, just like 2-3 weeks and then cut your profit. That's not as easy as that.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
October 07, 2019, 01:55:45 PM

Some people have specific goals even in long term investment. It is true that you could say it any time but not when the prices started to drop and you'd panicked. It is difficult to determine the "best" time to end your investment. The only thing matters is that you gain profit because after all, that is your general objective. But it also dares you to wait more, to see if the prices will change for the better in the next days. Every day is a gamble, a risk that every trader and investor here takes and I found it beautiful as an industry of hardworking people.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
October 07, 2019, 01:49:23 PM

I don't totally agree to this. I mean, given the fact that the market situation is not yet fully stable, you should be more strategic with your investments and trades. You actually need to be patient and have perseverance if you really want to benefit to the fullest on what you're doing. Holding your crypto is not a bad thing most of the time, you are just after the greater profit you want to have that's why you put on effort on waiting on the best possible time.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
October 07, 2019, 09:41:34 AM
as investors gains with use of supports on decision as might to work as referring use with funds on release to workon involvement with the investment projects from the offers as the developer presence on forum of business to connects of parties with field of arrange as the ico scheme of the crypto finance.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
October 07, 2019, 05:34:48 AM
Investing without waiting too long depend on what kinds of investing we are joining, with investing money in ICO project innvestment we ahve waiting with long time because take about one or two months for every ICO project before listing on exchange market and have with higher or lower price.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
October 07, 2019, 05:29:54 AM
I do not wait that much when i invest in something because the chance of going down if more likely. I invest, buy that asses and leave whenever I make the profit. You know what happened when people hodl in 2018 and lost %90 of their assets.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
October 07, 2019, 05:28:38 AM
That's right, the main function of investing in cryptocurrency is, of course, getting profit and we all want to get this profit as soon as possible, but in such a cryptocurrency market, you have to wait a lot longer, but even now you can get a profit, but not the one we are talking about we dream, so investing in cryptocurrency still makes a profit and will bring.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
October 07, 2019, 05:23:14 AM
It does on a not stable market, especially when it falls. Right now, crypto is falling and no investment will bring you profit in the nearest future. I prefer to wait, rather than waisting money again and again hoping for price increase.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
October 05, 2019, 03:24:24 AM

When you want a fast return, i means you're not investing but you're trading.
Investing is just like saving money for a long time and keep the money resist from inflation.
That means if you're invest 1000USD right now , in 5 years maybe it will become 1500USD, but it's still worth the same from 5 years ago.
Activity: 728
October 05, 2019, 03:23:03 AM
If to speak about Bitcoin, you should not wait for a quick profit, it is a long process that requires patience and endurance, and I can say the same about many altcoins. If you immediately sell your coins, well, you should not expect good profit from this.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 05, 2019, 03:09:23 AM
Investing without to wait long is available but just getting few profit under 5% or 10%, by investing in daily day we faced less risk with our money and could take profit every day.
Small profits are not a problem for investors, as long as their money can be kept safe, because even a long wait there is no guarantee it will be able to make a big profit, so it is better to get a small profit every day with a small risk too, rather than waiting a long time for big profit, and the risk is also big.
Pages:
Jump to: