Pages:
Author

Topic: investing does not have to wait long - page 17. (Read 7940 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 28, 2019, 01:47:11 PM
Hey there mate. Well, I believe 2 main ones are investing and trading. So I always try to get as deep as I can to be more into both of them

Well, for sure these 2 are pretty profitable ones, however both require knowledge and experience. Anything more for everyone?
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 28, 2019, 01:46:34 PM
Good evening. As for today, can you guys say that there are different approaches towards making profits? What strategies do you consider for yourself?

Hey there mate. Well, I believe 2 main ones are investing and trading. So I always try to get as deep as I can to be more into both of them
Activity: 70
September 28, 2019, 01:45:16 PM
Good evening. As for today, can you guys say that there are different approaches towards making profits? What strategies do you consider for yourself?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
September 28, 2019, 01:06:50 PM
yes it may be true that investment does not have to wait a long time, as long as you see an opportunity to sell above the initial capital price, I think you will benefit from it, but remember that profits depend on your initial capital, if you want big profits then you don't focus on one coin, use another altcoin to add income.
Swapping around the random altcoins will lead to more losses and there is no way back if the trader has no experience in this field. Using another altcoin for increasing the initial investment is not safe for long term investors and these kinds of crypto trading can give negative consequences. If the investors want to get a result from their crypto portfolio, taking a swing crypto trading positions can help them to maintain their goals in the short term period.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
September 28, 2019, 12:50:51 PM
Previously it was true that everyone wanted to profit from every trade, you or me, but besides that, to invest not with the word rush, I feel full of analysis, buying at low prices, and waiting patiently, to get a lot of profit, but we need to know, not all trades get profits, sometimes we are faced with losses, we monitor analysis, and information about assets must be updated always. all of us do not want to starve and want to get a victory in every trade transaction.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 28, 2019, 12:43:39 PM
Yes, investment may not take long, but it all depends on the coins you choose and how much capital you invest to get profits.
bitcoin is the right choice for you to choose to invest but still requires accurate analysis if you make short-term investments, but it will be more profitable to do long-term investment methods to get maximum profit.

Long-term investment is good but in my opinion it's not good for altcoin because prices are down and unclear, I prefer investing short-term with large capital and looking for potential coins and when it rises a few percent I will sell it.
Indeed, for the current situation Altcoin is difficult to guess because there is little movement or even a drastic decline, so I prefer to suggest that bitcoin is the right choice for long-term or short-term investments.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
September 28, 2019, 11:55:01 AM
Yes, investment may not take long, but it all depends on the coins you choose and how much capital you invest to get profits.
bitcoin is the right choice for you to choose to invest but still requires accurate analysis if you make short-term investments, but it will be more profitable to do long-term investment methods to get maximum profit.

Long-term investment is good but in my opinion it's not good for altcoin because prices are down and unclear, I prefer investing short-term with large capital and looking for potential coins and when it rises a few percent I will sell it.
Activity: 655
September 28, 2019, 10:55:35 AM
actually this depends on your investment, if you have a goal to get short term profits you can take part in bitcoin.

if you want to invest in the long term, like bitcoin, eth, eos, xrp, bnb etc. the important ones are included in the top 10 list in the market to minimize losses.
Activity: 1022
September 28, 2019, 10:45:50 AM
as developer gains with chance on funding the reference on use with possession to helps as might to follows with terms as complete with modification to begins as initiating works on preparing use with the service deliverance for future reference of offers from the company.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 28, 2019, 10:42:01 AM
I agree with you, short term is better when the current market price situation like now. as long as the price is higher than the initial price we bought it, it's better to sell immediately if it's already profitable even though a little. a little profit is better than a waiting a long time and loss.
copper member
Activity: 382
September 28, 2019, 08:07:08 AM
There are too many coins in the market and we can differentiate it from the ones who are to be hodl and to those who can be traded daily. To those coins that are needed to hodl are those coins that are now at the bottom of its price and can possibly moon when the bull run comes or an upcoming big news from the team. To those coins that are to be traded daily are the ones who are stable and not easily to fall more than 5-10% of its price each day.
Activity: 868
September 28, 2019, 07:18:48 AM
I think everyone also has the same goal, I mean invest with cryptoqurrency to get profit. and you need to know that everyone has their own strategy, but if I personally apply this method by trading. You can try it, but be careful if you have no skills at all about trading.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
September 28, 2019, 05:54:54 AM
I totally agree with you and reject the good views about hold. Holds only really create value when the crypto market is still young, when the bubble has not arrived and everything needs to be exploited more. For now, the crypto market is in a period of extreme manipulation and it can turn potential businesses into zero if no one is backing.
Our markets are considered the toughest in the financial markets because they are decentralized and we should take advantage of the volatility that is available in nature to make a profit, not be passive and hold.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 28, 2019, 05:24:06 AM
All strategies will be used better by looking at the crypto market situation. Perhaps you can make a profit from short-term investments because you are intelligent in trading. But some people still believe in long-term investments. Seeing from the experience many people have a lot of money because they previously invested long term.

I personally also do a long trade investment. I have a job in the office so I will not starve, even though the crypto market conditions are experiencing problems.

I am convinced by what I do and I hope everyone believes in themselves.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
September 28, 2019, 05:22:46 AM
Depending on your long-term or short-term investment decisions. Depending on the right time to choose the biggest profit. I choose a long-term investment plan
I agree with you. Do you really think that a short period of time is the right thing to invest? I don't think so, because the investment is suitable for long-term targets. Meanwhile, if you just want a short term, it's better to do daily trading. If we compare it, it is very clear that in most cases investors will lose if they only target in the short term.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 28, 2019, 04:40:47 AM
Depending on your long-term or short-term investment decisions. Depending on the right time to choose the biggest profit. I choose a long-term investment plan
that's right, it all depends on our desires. if we want greater profits, we invest long-term. of course it's not easy because we have to choose coins that are very good and very profitable.

and if we invest in the short term, we really are required to analyze every market movement and take all the opportunities to be able to collect profits in accordance with what we want.
Activity: 476
September 28, 2019, 04:18:46 AM
what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.

if you don't do that, you will starve!

What you say I think is very true and this is what I often do. Investing and trading do not have to wait a long time to make a profit. Although the situation is not stable, I can already generate some advantages.

I do not dare to take risks by using large capital. But with reasonable capital from $300 to $500. I focus only on one coin e.g. BCH, LTC, BTC or ETH. Some of these coins I think are current coins that have a good volume. Daily trading can be a good solution in the current conditions, and if the price has climbed several levels can be sold immediately.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
September 28, 2019, 03:53:11 AM
Well it depends on the individual and also the kind of project you are partaking. There are some projects which are worth waiting. Others are also shit coins. That's why its important to study the market before buying the coin.

Exactly, real project with a goal in mind needs time to mature to give investors reward, any project that will give you profit within months are not exactly developing any product that will be useful to people, they are rather temporary p&d that won't survive for long, so investing in real project that actually wants to provide services through their products takes time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
September 27, 2019, 10:20:24 PM
what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.

Do you mean just wanting to get quick bulk profits? If that is what you mean, then you are not fit to invest. Investment targets long-term profits, clearly different from trading that only takes profit in the short term. If, you intend to get a daily profit then trading is more suitable for you. My goal in investing is to help contribute to the company in the hope that it will develop rapidly in the long run. So when one day the company got into a bad situation, I didn't quit. I still believe in them until our goals can be achieved.
Activity: 943
Merit: 101
September 27, 2019, 10:15:22 PM

When you determine your investment, you need to wait a long time for your investment to make a profit. If people invest and immediately profit in this market, then surely people will become rich
Pages:
Jump to: