Pages:
Author

Topic: investing does not have to wait long - page 16. (Read 7940 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
October 05, 2019, 02:01:56 AM
Currently seeing a market is difficult to guess I prefer to trade in short term, buy at cheap prices and when it rises sell it, with only taking a small profit, I don't want to take too much profit because it will lose as I have experienced before that, I lost a lot of money because greedy

For short term trading I think it needs a lot of be careful as quick decision taking can make us suffer lose, that’s why make plan to invest or trade for long term, short term holding gives us low profit than long term, it is nice to see that you are not greedy by nature and in cryptocurrencies those people who are not greedy gets fast and safe profit.

of course everyone already knows, for those who use short-term trading strategies are certainly able to provide a little profit, especially facing the current market situation, it is difficult to get big profits because market price movements tend to be more stable and need patience to be able to make profits

In my opinion, it is better for the short term to get a more stable profit compared to the long term trade. Now it is still prone to fall for the price of altcoin,
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
October 05, 2019, 01:35:12 AM
Investing without to wait long is available but just getting few profit under 5% or 10%, by investing in daily day we faced less risk with our money and could take profit every day.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
October 04, 2019, 07:40:33 PM
what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.

if you don't do that, you will starve!
It is not investing, it is trading. In investing, you should have a lot of patience in order to earn profit. I am a trader and not a investor, I using price appreciatiation in order to grow my capital.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
October 04, 2019, 11:55:33 AM
Currently seeing a market is difficult to guess I prefer to trade in short term, buy at cheap prices and when it rises sell it, with only taking a small profit, I don't want to take too much profit because it will lose as I have experienced before that, I lost a lot of money because greedy

For short term trading I think it needs a lot of be careful as quick decision taking can make us suffer lose, that’s why make plan to invest or trade for long term, short term holding gives us low profit than long term, it is nice to see that you are not greedy by nature and in cryptocurrencies those people who are not greedy gets fast and safe profit.

of course everyone already knows, for those who use short-term trading strategies are certainly able to provide a little profit, especially facing the current market situation, it is difficult to get big profits because market price movements tend to be more stable and need patience to be able to make profits
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 29, 2019, 07:07:09 PM
what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.
Everyone has different strategies, everyone should invest for the period that he sees fit.

This will only happen to stupid people who make investments their main earnings.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
September 29, 2019, 07:02:10 PM
My goal is to have an investment that pays out for as long as possible. I like to receive funds every now and again or as I see fit and it is always nice to know there will always be some thereafter breaking even. You need to take the time and skill to carefully select the way you want to invest and eventually the investment dries up it will not go on forever(as far as coin investments go) if you invested in say someone's business then it can go on for as long as that business lives.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
September 29, 2019, 06:11:52 PM
In the event that you are investing in cryptocurrencies as long as possible, you need to stand by quietly until the costs go up so you can sell your held coins for a decent benefit. Yet, in the event that you re investing for exchanging, the hazard is higher, yet the potential gaining is additionally higher for the time being.
It is best to invest in existing projects that are already good and has a good potential for growth.
Activity: 686
September 29, 2019, 04:53:43 PM
Yeah, investing doesn't have to wait so long, that's why there is a thing called short term investments. If you see that the price has gone up more that your initial buying price, you can decide to sell, at least, you would have made something from the investment. But if you really want large profits, then you should be willing to wait for a much longer time before you can cash out. This is how it really works.
Activity: 1008
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 29, 2019, 03:19:36 PM

I think everyone knows about it, to sell their coins when they have benefited from them. But the problem is that most people are too greedy to get more profit because according to their observations the coins will increase and when what happens does not match what is expected, they will begin to regret it. So, do not be too greedy and take every opportunity that exists when you have benefited.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
September 29, 2019, 03:12:30 PM

Activity: 882
Merit: 252
September 29, 2019, 01:22:31 PM
Take short time as you can do with your investing, there are not have wait for long time with your investment because you can take profit as you can, never hold long time because you will miss your profit.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 29, 2019, 12:23:13 PM
What we see the current market situation is experiencing a decline including bitcoin, and in my opinion is not the right time to trade.
and investing is the right choice for the current market situation and making long-term investments to eliminate worries in unpredictable market situations, but it all depends on your expertise to choose to invest or trade because they have different ways.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
September 29, 2019, 09:57:22 AM
Good evening. As for today, can you guys say that there are different approaches towards making profits? What strategies do you consider for yourself?
In crypto investing, I advise holding the gold average for each selected project. Profit will follow the good investing decisions but the investor has to attentionally analyze the projects on their chosen list. Filtering the bad projects is the entry-level selection, reading the whitepaper and checking the social media pages of the team members. Aside from filtering unpromising projects, the logical steps are to check the token sale terms and conditions for getting the best ROI in the long term.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
September 29, 2019, 09:18:24 AM

That's right. the right reason is not to be greedy for what we will get later, when we have benefited from the investment we made or arguably when the selling price at that time was higher than when we bought the coin, then selling it is not something wrong because we have benefited from it and not too greedy to get higher profits but then what happened was not as expected.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
September 29, 2019, 08:20:30 AM
Actually investment and trading both two different think if you have learning about then you can understand quickly. Trading profit small or high doesn't matter but it profits time also a short time, other investment is the long time as depends how much time you will waiting. One think if you have investment in good project then i hope you will make profitable more so take the right project.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
September 28, 2019, 04:22:17 PM
I do not agree, before that, investments always paid off and made a profit for several years, but after the incredible success of Bitcoin-2017, everyone thinks that it can be done quickly and easily in crypto, but this is not always so
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
September 28, 2019, 03:36:46 PM
Good evening. As for today, can you guys say that there are different approaches towards making profits? What strategies do you consider for yourself?
There are different strategies used by different traders. The truth is that what works for me might not be suitable for you. You learn from your experience, from experts and from constant practice. Through that, you can easily adopt a workable strategy. From what the OP said, you don't have to wait for long before you take profit. Sell when you are above your initial entry price and don't be greedy about it.
Activity: 168
September 28, 2019, 01:51:23 PM
Hmm, haven't heard of such solutions and I am not aware of any key players here. Any advanced ones you can recommend?

The most advanced these days is Hodium, I believe you must have heard of them if you are into crypto, guys are pretty popular these days.  Hodium is a leading cryptoasset investment firm focused on professional trading, investing and portfolio management. And platform works pretty simple - you just deposit funds and platform keeps going on its own. Thus, they are more than ok for both beginners and experienced traders. What I also love - pretty high profits, as far as I know, up to 1.5% daily. But I recommend you to check out more on their website - it is just Hodium com
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 28, 2019, 01:50:44 PM
I don't fully agree with you as basically there are platforms with advanced and innovative technological side that can do main work for you here, so more than applicable even for beginners. But of course, important to choose only most advanced solutions here

Hmm, haven't heard of such solutions and I am not aware of any key players here. Any advanced ones you can recommend?
Activity: 168
September 28, 2019, 01:48:06 PM
Well, for sure these 2 are pretty profitable ones, however both require knowledge and experience. Anything more for everyone?

I don't fully agree with you as basically there are platforms with advanced and innovative technological side that can do main work for you here, so more than applicable even for beginners. But of course, important to choose only most advanced solutions here
Pages:
Jump to: