Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 20. (Read 20593 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 31, 2018, 06:24:02 AM
Now a very interesting situation on the market - a lot of undervalued coins. There is no need to invest in ICO, because there are reliable projects with cheap coins right now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 06:01:11 AM
If you have invested in right ICO then you will be making huge profits but now its very hard to trust many ICOs as most of them have turned out to be scam in the past also you will lost your money ,so you need to be very careful before investing into any ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 05:46:59 AM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 112
March 31, 2018, 05:10:15 AM
There are a lot of news flying and some are even from a research conducted that most ICOs (~80%) are scam and don't really have a product that can be useful in the real world. Some would just take the money away and have the profits form themselves.
If I were you, I'll no longer invest in ICOs, but to well established coins.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
March 31, 2018, 05:03:51 AM
Yes, but you have to choose the ICO where you would invest your money because there are some ICOs that are not legit and there are some that could make your investment grow.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 04:39:36 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

If projects aims to realize their idea and it would be profitable business with a lot of consumers, of course it is good to invest.

I found this exchange lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Activity: 238
March 31, 2018, 04:04:06 AM
Here is a project describing its strong sides-https://worldopoly.io/
  Worldopoly
The team has thoroughly studied the competitive market environment and described the competitive advantages of the project.
Blocking is a necessary component of the project.
The team described in detail the business model of the project.
A clear road development strategy (Road Map) is presented.
A detailed financial plan has been developed.
The order of funds is regulated.
The issue of tokens is limited.
The legal structure of the company is transparent.
The project is popular in social networks and on thematic forums.
The project is actively discussed on the news sites of the blockade resources.
The founders and leaders of the project are recognized professionals in their field and / or in the blockbuster industry.
The team has significant experience and impressive achievements.
The project is supported by a serious Advisory Board team.
The partners of the project are large well-known companies.
The team has a working product.
The founders of the project have the experience of implementing a successful business in the project area.
The source code of the project is published on GitHub.
Activity: 6
March 30, 2018, 11:14:07 PM
Some are shit. I'm only looking into the ICO for flock news. They're making a platform that will change news and information as we know it. Decentralizing news. They're giving away 10k tokens to the first 100 members of their new telegram (.2 ETH at final round of ico). Seems like a good enough deal. t.me/flocknewsofficial
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
March 30, 2018, 11:03:06 PM
I'd been making myself very busy lately because I am temporarily taking a break in crypto trading as the market isn't warm enough. There are still good ICO out there if you only have enough time to meticulously do some research.
Activity: 98
March 30, 2018, 10:55:42 PM
At present it is very difficult to decide which ICO is best to invest as we are not getting enough time to analyze and take the right decision. Well if we pick the right one ICO is the promising one for our investment to get good returns.
Activity: 381
PRiVCY
March 30, 2018, 10:18:16 PM
There is nothing bad investing in a true but rewarding ICO, the only fear is to adequately discover an ICO with worthiness that are scam or shit free. If you are very much interested in investing in an ICO, this should actually be done with a deep research through their website and check for their period of existence. Though, there are discounts during ICO that are worthy, but just be scam cautious.
Activity: 364
March 30, 2018, 06:07:44 AM
Yes, still promising. Watch out for those scammers who are trying to rob your money with their "unique" idea yet it's impossible to implemented. Look at their whitepaper and research about their teams, also follow their social media to stay updated with their stats (it also help you to identify the scammers with fake news).

ICO is also a good alternative to investing but the author correctly writes that it is difficult to understand which is not a fraud and invest in cryptocurrency remains profitable and promising. However, in my opinion, if you have a chance to invest in Bitcoin, better choose it.
Activity: 210
March 30, 2018, 06:04:33 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

in my opinion, If the project is good then you can still invest, the only problem is that you may not get as many tokens as you might think because altcoin has performed poorly in the market in the last few days, if you are unsure about what to done the best thing is to do nothing and wait for the time when things become a little quieter.
Activity: 18
March 30, 2018, 05:56:37 AM
Though many ICOs turns out to be Scam at the end of the day, but still there are few ones that are still genuine. To know them if care is not taking is just the issue that is there is how to locate or discover these good ones. That is  the more reason why I shall not 100% subscribe to ICO's investment. Trading with caution is somehow very much better.

@MaxData_IO - A really potential project for you guys!
CROWDSALE upcoming on May 1st. The update comes as welcome news to the the tens of thousands already eagerly waiting for the event.
https://maxdata.io/?utm_source=bounty&utm_medium=social
https://airdrop.maxdata.io/cheap_again?kid=MJSGE&utm_source=bounty
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
March 30, 2018, 05:49:15 AM
Though many ICOs turns out to be Scam at the end of the day, but still there are few ones that are still genuine. To know them if care is not taking is just the issue that is there is how to locate or discover these good ones. That is  the more reason why I shall not 100% subscribe to ICO's investment. Trading with caution is somehow very much better.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 05:42:20 AM
In my opinion ICO is good for investment but for me i do check the ICO team and then i discus that with the experts in the forum then i get the idea whether should invest now or wait so i believe that now the investment in ICO is to change with the invest in bitcoin because that is also a good way to make profit and ICO are also very profitable.
Activity: 252
March 30, 2018, 05:33:19 AM
Not all ICO are scam. but hate to admit it but mostly are. i suggest doing more research about the ICO where you want to put your money on.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
March 30, 2018, 05:32:55 AM
In my opinion, many people no longer trust ISO because there are very many fraudsters in the market who simply collect money and run away with them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
March 30, 2018, 05:29:21 AM
I believe there is still promise in ICO. Its a shame that there are many scams around making a bad name for ICOs. However, it could be argued that this forces us to do better investigation before investing and thus increasing the potential of investing in an ICO that will succeed.
Activity: 318
March 30, 2018, 05:28:52 AM
At the moment, it is very profitable to invest anywhere.I think that closer to the summer of all coin will rise in price and all investors would gain its promised profits
Pages:
Jump to: