Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 22. (Read 20593 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
March 29, 2018, 10:12:33 AM
Of course, this is a good way to make money, but there is a great opportunity to blow up by choosing a bad project that is simply a scam and it will disappear with your money.
Nothing's good in choosing a bad project, besides its like gambling the risk is much bigger without any guarantee to win or to bring back your money but a good opportunity only if that coin make a very huge price pump that will make you unexpected profits.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 10:08:02 AM
Of course, this is a good way to make money, but there is a great opportunity to blow up by choosing a bad project that is simply a scam and it will disappear with your money.
Activity: 126
March 29, 2018, 10:06:47 AM
New technologies and topics that are the subject of media buzz are often used by fraudsters as an opportunity to dupe investors. To stay on guard and avoid becoming drawn into a scam, look for the warning signs of investment fraud. Investing in an ICO may seem like an exciting way to be a part of the virtual currency and blockchain startup markets, but use caution when you consider these investments.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 09:25:39 AM
I do not think at this time the ICO projects have become worse than they were for example a year ago. I think that only 10% of all projects are really effective. And this is normal. This is just statistics, you can not be against it.
Now many ICOs are not only scam because of inefficiency but of fraudulence. I think new legislation about coin offering and cryptocurrency generally will change the situation for the better.
Activity: 287
March 29, 2018, 09:19:34 AM
I think that I all this am still promising if to invest in ico while ico isn't fraud and success in the market though recently many ico are swindlers or are just accused of fraud.
Key - clever opportunities, use the investor's instinct
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
March 29, 2018, 09:06:41 AM
There many ICO scams out there and a lot of the legit ones are bound to fail but we can't rule them all out completely. I like investing in altcoins but I will not hesitate to contribute to a couple of strong ICOs.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 07:23:39 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

I do not think at this time the ICO projects have become worse than they were for example a year ago. I think that only 10% of all projects are really effective. And this is normal. This is just statistics, you can not be against it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 04:13:39 AM
remember one day eth was come in the form of ico, so we can't say its not promising. actually some people doing some fake ico , spam that make messy our crypto space .we just need to think before invest is some project useful for future. for example diw, such app, open platform is really working good. diw have good partnership, good ico rating score and strong concept.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
March 28, 2018, 03:51:25 AM
Yes it is, check out promising ICOs here: icoguide.com
Their rates are trustworthy.
Activity: 287
March 28, 2018, 03:45:37 AM
no dont invest in any icos, 99% are scams ICOs are honeypots for dumpers. you pay your expensive btc or eth and inturn you get wortless tokens

on exchange launch day like tezos or eos most ico tokens will lose 90% of the value be careful

You are right, now 99% of the ICO is a scam. Many simply copy other people's ideas and even smart contracts just to make money in an easy way.   
Activity: 280
March 27, 2018, 05:44:00 AM
I wouldn’t say that I am a risky person therefore in the crypt I am striving to find a reliable and stable way of earning money and for me it is a bounty campaigns…
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
March 27, 2018, 04:41:33 AM
I think many ICOs are promising and you need only to find this ones. The only problem is that it's not easy.
Activity: 208
Merit: 12
March 27, 2018, 04:35:46 AM
ICOs reputation is very bad now, but ICO will never die. There's a lot of new ICOs,  you'll have to research the projects first. The team, their products and their roadmaps. I've joined a lot of ICOs and I can say 2 out of 10 is scam. Earned from them and still holding some coins waiting for more developments. But saying ICO as dead is no. You might want to check my signature for a start.  Smiley
Activity: 101
March 27, 2018, 04:29:55 AM
ICO still has many project that promising. Learn more about them and you will find out which one has the great project. The more you learn and read then the more you will get many lesson and knowledge.
Activity: 159
March 27, 2018, 04:20:21 AM
 Watch out for those scammers who are trying to rob your money with their "unique" idea yet it's impossible to implemented. Look at their whitepaper and research about their teams
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
March 27, 2018, 04:13:48 AM
Yes, we must think long term when investing in any ICO ..It is promising for the sage man! If you don't know what you are doing, chances are you are going to fail..

Take Amon ico for example, as it has a short roadmap and doable product, it will offer good profit for the investor. Plus it is clear and no bs around it. So chances it will be good one once they deliver: https://amon.tech  ..upon this I can say ico still promising!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
March 27, 2018, 03:53:52 AM
Many projects are scamming, or pre-sales figures are low, so they are trading well below the normal value of the stock market. That is why ICO investment is not as profitable as the old one, and it is not as low risk as the old one. For this reason, I think it is a good idea to make a very careful choice when investing in ICO because there is also the risk of being a pawn in your possession with little eagerness to earn money.
Activity: 125
March 27, 2018, 03:47:57 AM
I think it is profitable, provided that you have chosen the right ICO instead of those ICO scams. The project needs to have actual development is the most reliable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
https://assetsplit.org/
March 27, 2018, 01:30:26 AM
Investing in ICO is still promising though there are many scamming ICO and few Legit ICOs but you can still get in touch with the legitimate ICO by understanding what they stand for, i.e vet their whitepaper before going any further.
Activity: 308
March 27, 2018, 01:18:20 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

For me it is still possible to invest in ICO but first thing you have to do is read first their ICO and check their platform don't just invest you have to double check their platform and read their whitepaper because if you did not study their ICO carefully you might invest in Scam ICO. Be mindful of the scammers. Their are so many scamners out there you never know who they are.
Pages:
Jump to: