Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 16. (Read 20539 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 07:57:42 AM
Promising. But you must carefully choose an investment object. Only blockchain and infrastructure projects. Only strong team and funds like hashed in backers.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 07:51:59 AM
AISI is the first Georgian cryptocurrency generated with the investing environment. B2B in the world of Blockchain technologies

Pre-ICO | 21.03.2018 - 21.04.2018 - 1 AISI = 0.02$
ICO | 10.05.2018 - 30.06.2018 - 1 AISI = 0.08$

For additional information please visit our:

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Telegram
Slack
VKontakte

Activity: 308
April 10, 2018, 07:51:15 AM
We've got a main sale still running :-D

Team delivered a POC on time, and are the first to use the hyperledger-fabric platform, a truly 3rd generation blockchain.

PROOF OF CONCEPT
True to our word we are announcing our first fully working Proof of Concept today, 28 March 2018. We’d love our community to test it out. Read more about it here >> http://[Suspicious link removed]/2up2qkh

Also 19k+ in our telegram

https://t.me/Omnitudechat

The member of telegram group can not say anything, when ICO of some project start, my evaluation criteria is number of participants and raised hard cap in how long
Activity: 238
April 10, 2018, 07:29:49 AM
Nowadays all the market are going down and going red.Many investors are selling their altcoins, i think they're in panic mode because there are a news that google, facebook, twitter are banning ICO advertising.In my opinion if you ask me is ICO still promising or not the answer is yes.That will always a chance to find a good ICO in this kind of situation.You must do research before you join an ICO..
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
April 10, 2018, 07:29:41 AM
Yes, still promising, i believe

But you need to be careful where you can put your money because not all ICO's they fulfill their promises in short they become Scam, so before you invested in it, you need to choose where to worth to invest., Indeed that's the best way if you want to double or triple your money even without doing anything, just wait and gain, but like i said choose the project that worth to invest.
Activity: 159
April 10, 2018, 07:29:07 AM
of course, but because now the market is not healthy then the guidance you get is just a little even not at all, if that happens then you should hold it if you believe its value will develop but if not then selling is not a bad idea
Activity: 266
April 10, 2018, 07:27:45 AM
I like this idea because the drop comes from big companies which, regardless of what the bounty is doing, also give out coins for attraction.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
April 10, 2018, 07:23:38 AM
not all ico are promising. precisely a lot of scam. but when you find a good ico project then big profits will come soon.
many investors are hard to choose which is the best among many ico launching. can you find it?
Activity: 6
April 10, 2018, 07:17:50 AM
Honestly it depends on what project. Of course it is still profitable to invest in certain ICO's and im sure some of them will still blow up in the future, but I rather think the main thing you have to recognize is whether the ICO is a scam or not.

If there is a real team sitting behind this project and there is a future for the token or technology they are developing, then yes why not?  Huh
Activity: 168
April 10, 2018, 07:16:16 AM
I would definitely consider on investing to ICO's. You should be careful upon choosing on what to invest with because some of it are scams and not legit one.
Activity: 140
April 10, 2018, 07:15:09 AM
Yes they do profitable if a project is scam or something like that. I am not highly support ICO but I have to say that people always earn good money with ICO. Anyhow, I just want to say that you need to determine which ICO is good and which is made to steal people money so that you will not fall into their trap
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
April 10, 2018, 07:13:45 AM
I think that it is always profitable to invest,especially in such a developing sphere.the main thing is to choose the right project
Activity: 44
April 10, 2018, 07:12:31 AM
We've got a main sale still running :-D

Team delivered a POC on time, and are the first to use the hyperledger-fabric platform, a truly 3rd generation blockchain.

PROOF OF CONCEPT
True to our word we are announcing our first fully working Proof of Concept today, 28 March 2018. We’d love our community to test it out. Read more about it here >> http://[Suspicious link removed]/2up2qkh

Also 19k+ in our telegram

https://t.me/Omnitudechat
Activity: 196
April 10, 2018, 07:09:25 AM
Blokchein created a good idea for the fact that the world would move on now those who were endowed with a brilliant idea and can move it can only tell us about it to us and if it is really good there will always be investors.
copper member
Activity: 14
April 10, 2018, 07:05:39 AM
ICOs are an opportunity to get in at a lower price but with a bigger risk. They're are a great way to diversify an otherwise safe portfolio (you can argue that all crypto investment are high risk - but some are more so than other, and the payoff is usually proportional)
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 07:03:30 AM
I think so because now comes a lot of new and cool projects that support the market and help it flourish thanks to investors
Activity: 80
April 10, 2018, 07:01:03 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?
Well, if you know that the ICO project can be fraudulent why then write here? Just about what you wanted and didn't invest I suppose that's not particularly interesting.
Activity: 308
April 10, 2018, 06:57:47 AM
I like investing in large ISO when there is a well-assembled team that does not fail and will not cease to amaze new ideas.
Activity: 238
April 10, 2018, 06:49:43 AM
 When you choose a good company in which you see their prospects and already have the experience that exists there is no doubt that you can immediately invest in this money.   
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 10, 2018, 05:55:40 AM
Today more and more ICO projects and investors are also involved in ICO projects a lot. Therefore, the competition among ICO projects is on the rise. In the near future, potential projects will also be launched in the market, and investors will have more choices about their ICO projects for profit.
Pages:
Jump to: