Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing on altcoins... - page 25. (Read 20042 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 22, 2018, 06:30:03 PM
Only few of them but before investing to any of them, do you have bitcoin already?

If you still don't have BTC then that should be your first choice to have before anything else. Some of them probably are worth it but having the worthiest coin of all (BTC) is what you should have right now. And when you have it already, you can now start picking up some of those altcoins but avoid those rare ones.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 06:11:21 PM
If you ask for an opinion here, there will be some opinions agree and not. I think you are better at analyzing yourself about the best altcoins in your mind. Do some research or at least look at the charts in the altcoin before you choose. That will be your best plan in the future!
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 22, 2018, 05:21:43 PM
I consider that in altcoin it is worth investing, but not in each altcoin. It is necessary to select carefully a coin in which you will invest the money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 05:17:48 PM
Investing in altcoins can bring you very high interest rates, because we all understand that it is through investing altcoins that people can earn something, since the capitalization of many altcoins is not as bloated as for example at BTC
Activity: 925
September 22, 2018, 05:12:22 PM
Do you think that any altcoin is worth investing in?
Please give me your ideas.
Thank you..
XRP and XLM and the two cheapest and future altcoins will grow the most. If the market uptrend, XRP and XLM will increase at least 3-5 times compared with the current. And that is the two altcoin I'm investing with ETH
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 05:08:33 PM
Thank you..
How can invest in any altcoin?! You have to be a complete fool to invest in any altcoin! Analyze and study every project and coin that this project has released. Otherwise, you will lose all your money in this business.
Activity: 364
September 22, 2018, 01:31:18 PM
Altcoin worth is in it's utility and functionalities including the roadmap for it's development.  Bitcoin is the most decentralized,  popular coin that can bring good return on the long run. But altcoin can be very useful and successful too!

I agree that altcoins are really worth but you need to check and research on your own to invest in a right coin. As you know there are lot of scammers in ICO these days is a risky move. You need to check the white papers and you can also check their LinkedIn profile and their previous projects.  This is to safeguard ourselves rather than trusting others.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
September 22, 2018, 01:26:22 PM
It's worth it provided you're investing in a solid project. Pick a high quality project, invest for the long term.
Activity: 168
September 22, 2018, 01:19:00 PM
Thank you..
These coins are the good investment for the short/long term.

RIPPLE, XLM, NEM, IOTA
Activity: 182
September 22, 2018, 01:13:25 PM
I think this is one of the options for profit or income. No need to rely only on tokens or various coins. Crypto-currency can be a good tool for earning, but not the only one.
Activity: 162
September 22, 2018, 01:12:46 PM
Thank you..
You can invest in these coins and to check the team member and to read the Whitepaper.

DASH, LITECOIN, CARDANO, NEO
Activity: 658
September 22, 2018, 01:06:30 PM
Altcoin worth is in it's utility and functionalities including the roadmap for it's development.  Bitcoin is the most decentralized,  popular coin that can bring good return on the long run. But altcoin can be very useful and successful too!
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
September 22, 2018, 12:58:58 PM
Thank you..

Depends on what altcoin you want to invest to. The top 10 altcoins are worth it, they won't be in that list if investors doesn't see them as potential or have the technical fundamentals or real usage. For the rest though, they just clogged cryptoverse because majority of them are just shitcoins. So If I where to choose then I will go on the top 1-10 altcoins and will try to invest on them long term, specially at this time, good buying point because they are all very cheap be a bagholder.
Activity: 378
September 22, 2018, 12:57:35 PM
Well investing at altcoin is not bad but it is bad if you do not know where are you going to invedt because lack of these might lead to failure and waste of time so do ypur research to get maximum profit
Activity: 168
September 22, 2018, 12:53:34 PM
I do not think this is right. Because not every altcoin is promising and not everyone can earn. Many coins simply die after a few months or even days after creation. I believe that it is very important to choose a coin for investment.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 22, 2018, 12:49:52 PM
Thank you..
No, there are some altcoins out there in which it is a very good idea to invest and if you have been around in the forum for some time you know which coins we are talking about, there are some other altcoins that even if they are relatively new have a lot of potential and you can invest in them if you are looking for big profits, but the majority of altcoins are nothing but scams and you should never invest a single dollar in them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 12:38:21 PM
Thank you..
If you invest medium and long term, and you want to be safe then look for the altcoin in the top 15 coinmarket. I see all altcoin in the top 15 very well and the price is also very cheap so you can start buying and holding. In the past few days the prices of these altcoins have increased by 15-100%, It would be great for the holders who bought it before
I prefer long term and buy a small cap coin with huge potential just like buying Holochain before. I made alot of profit and soon if i could get alot more on dip and wait for bull run happens.
Just be patience for now.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
September 22, 2018, 12:20:35 PM
No I don't think any altcoin is worth investing into. There is a lot of scam coins and shitcoins that are beyond risky to put money into. You've got the overly inflated POS coins where if you get in to late you're basically screwed because it's more than likely to drop below 1 sat. You've got shitcoins that end up abandoned by their developers which then they either die out due to being removed from exchanges. That's just a few things.

When it comes to altcoins, you're best researching and looking how long it's been around, how many exchanges it's on, whether the developers are active and involved, it's volume, it's liquidity many other things to consider as well. For an example, dogecoin is an excellent altcoin. You never know where it's going. It's either sometimes between 20-100 satoshis, so basically whenever it's below 40 sats it's probably a good time to get in.
This might be true, however, best trading opportunities lie within shitcoins. You won't be able to flip top 20 coins/tokens for 100+% profit, but with certain shitcoins, you very much can. It depends on your trading expertise and the market situation. You will be stung by some, no denying there, but the profits you will make are worth it.

As for the OP, I won't direct you to a specific X coin or Y token. Just start with safe, top coins/tokens. Buy when they dip, sell when they rise—pretty safe approach, but it will get you on track.
Activity: 21
September 21, 2018, 04:31:27 PM
‼️ SLT CONTEST – WIN 20 000 SL!
🔝 For the first time: ALL IN ONE!
➡️ Buy, sell, trade with SL, earn passive income!
➡️ Read more: https://sltpos.com/cms/game

Read more: https://sltpos.com/cms/gamehttps://scontent.fbeg5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/42257202_2084203604925353_6512411112233762816_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&oh=793f67102323742ad3dcb3aac39b8bcf&oe=5C31A2C8
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 11:50:02 AM
Thank you..
If you invest medium and long term, and you want to be safe then look for the altcoin in the top 15 coinmarket. I see all altcoin in the top 15 very well and the price is also very cheap so you can start buying and holding. In the past few days the prices of these altcoins have increased by 15-100%, It would be great for the holders who bought it before
Pages:
Jump to: