Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing on altcoins... - page 26. (Read 20042 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
World Family Coin
September 21, 2018, 12:16:25 PM
Do you think that any altcoin is worth investing in?
Please give me your ideas.
Thank you..
Of course altcoin it's very worth'ed for our investment, especially if you looking for big profit. But, investing in altcoin it's too risky. Try to invest in big altcoin like XRP, ETH and Cardano i think that's coin it's very cool and have a bright future.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
September 22, 2018, 11:45:43 AM
Thank you..
You must be specific all coins and tokens other than Bitcoin is called "Altcoins"? Bitcoin is super Expensive to Hodl already! and the Altcoins is more cheaper and Plenty to choose from and to Hodl is very affordable at this moment .So the answer on your question "Do you think that any altcoin is worth investing in?" is a BIG YES!
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 11:25:03 AM
Thank you..
Yes you can always go for the altcoins that are excellent in performance or have come up with great projects recently:
Paragon
Cardano
Stellar
They have a good past and a roadmap that can go high.
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 21, 2018, 12:08:19 PM
The best variants for you it is invest in such perspective altcoins like ETH, LTC and other. They would make some grow in the end of the year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 21, 2018, 12:06:17 PM
Altcoins can make you rich and invest in altcoins I think the right decision, but you should understand that it is also a huge risk and you can lose a lot of money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 12:05:09 PM
Yes there are lot of good altcoins which is worth to invest like ethereum cardano neo waves and litecoin you can make great profit from its if you invest in long term
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 12:00:54 PM
It’s a good opportunity to invest in alt coins and make profit in 5X, 10X & even more. Right now market is red & you can buy alt coins at cheap price & after that you can sell when market takes a rise.
But it’s important before choosing any alt coin you have to work about that project & if project or idea is good & satisfied you then you buy the coins.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 21, 2018, 11:48:26 AM
Yes there are lot of altcoins that are worth your consideration. Some might be just pump and dump but others are legit and more of a longterm investment type of altcoins. ETH and NEO are good candidates for investment. Do your research first.

I agree with you yes there are lot of altcoins, the value of pump and dump happens with everycoin. Yes eth and Neo are good for investment also go with ripple, XLM this coins have good future in upcoming days. Research on your own and plan accordingly.

Largest investment group in crypto! The group will tell you when to long and short BTC. For example, they let the group know to short BTC at 7,400 because they were ready to sell and member returns were over 300%! This group is legit, they're out in California and have Dubai and Russian investors running the markets. The next bull run will be in alts and only have limited slots open. t.me/iblockchainglobal
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
September 21, 2018, 11:56:29 AM
Thank you..

Read the various coin project websites and see what makes sense to you.  Top 10 on coinmarketcap is a good place to start.  But you should also diversify as much as you can and only invest what you can afford to lose.  In other words, only ever put up money that you don't need for bills or more important things. 

It is important to consider the sectors being established in cryptocurrencies.  At first, it was simply bitcoin as a payment method.  But now blockchain technology is being leveraged to target more specific sectors such as energy trade or master node hosting services. 

I think stable coins are interesting.  Lapo ICO is interesting on that front...

XRP is interesting too because it is 100% premined but that hasn't hurt it at all.  It's really just about the people behind the projects and what successes they are having.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
September 21, 2018, 11:51:49 AM
Thank you..
I believe their is still altcoins worth investing during this down trend. Better to find worth of your money to invest in those altcoin. The top market listed could helps you to decide on which project are up to date on their goals so give time to research first.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
September 21, 2018, 11:51:19 AM
Yes there are lot of altcoins that are worth your consideration. Some might be just pump and dump but others are legit and more of a longterm investment type of altcoins. ETH and NEO are good candidates for investment. Do your research first.

I agree with you yes there are lot of altcoins, the value of pump and dump happens with everycoin. Yes eth and Neo are good for investment also go with ripple, XLM this coins have good future in upcoming days. Research on your own and plan accordingly.

Largest investment group in crypto! The group will tell you when to long and short BTC. For example, they let the group know to short BTC at 7,400 because they were ready to sell and member returns were over 300%! This group is legit, they're out in California and have Dubai and Russian investors running the markets. The next bull run will be in alts and only have limited slots open. t.me/iblockchainglobal

Never believe this group and buy as first they buy in low and when the price is high they tell their associates to buy and in high they sell off and the associates get stuck.

If you want to buy any altcoin first do research and check the trading strategy and then try to invest in them. ONly invest in that coin which have good volume of trading and it should be listed in more exchanges so you should not get stuck in that altcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
September 21, 2018, 11:44:05 AM
For me invest on what you think can make a profit. not invest on what peoples said that are will make profit. you have to learn to make mistakes and that mistakes surely will make a lesson for you. like what I did before.. I lose some money and make a large money. sometimes I win and sometimes I lose. so learn more and you will get more experienced from what you doing. do not hope for just spoonfeed from other.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
September 21, 2018, 11:42:28 AM

Activity: 672
simply getting the job done
September 21, 2018, 11:39:59 AM
Of course, depending on what altcoin you want to invest. My advice is that you should invest in ETH and XRP. Both are still in a cheap price today and can be a good for long term investment.
Activity: 103
September 21, 2018, 11:35:45 AM
‼️ SLT CONTEST – WIN 20 000 SL!
🔝 For the first time: ALL IN ONE!
➡️ Buy, sell, trade with SL, earn passive income!
➡️ Read more: https://sltpos.com/cms/gamehttps://scontent.fbeg5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/42257202_2084203604925353_6512411112233762816_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&oh=793f67102323742ad3dcb3aac39b8bcf&oe=5C31A2C8

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 168
September 21, 2018, 11:39:29 AM
Thank you..
I recommend you to invest in these coins:-

ETH, RIPPLE, DASH

AT this moment the altcoins are increasing the price again and most altcoins are the best investment and the potential for the long term.
Activity: 68
September 21, 2018, 11:33:55 AM
Activity: 144
September 21, 2018, 11:27:55 AM
For me investing in altcoins it's only for profit for price growth in terms of % during the next inevitable bullrun...
I prefer buy low marketcap coins because as I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....do your research....
Activity: 56
September 21, 2018, 11:30:43 AM
You need to invest only in altcoins projects, the principle of which you understand; believe that they are promising; Perhaps they have unique technologies for which there will be demand in the future. Practice shows that it is desirable to invest after the completion of the preICO and ICO project, since in 85% of cases the price for altcoin will drop sharply after preICO and ICO and you will be able to buy altcoins at a better price, even taking into account the bonuses that were introduced at the time of sale.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 11:22:01 AM
No I think that just at this time a lot of altcoins that are bought and sold only at the beginning of its path.They will be weak in the future and such a lot! Initially, to invest in any altcoin your money you need to know what is hidden under it,what product will eventually be and how much it will be in demand-that is, to own information is the most important thing! I can say that you need to invest only in the right campaigns and do not succumb to very good,even fabulous conditions-it is often a fraud or Scam!
Pages:
Jump to: