Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing on ICOS is good or bad ? - page 4. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 04:14:06 AM
do your own research before investing in any ico, some are good and some are bad...but we all have to take some risk anyways...so in all essence if your instincts feels good about a particular ico, then you know what to do
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
December 13, 2017, 04:12:28 AM
It isn't bad per se, there are good ICOs out there that actually has a working product but there's also scam projects--which you should really look out for. That being said, for me at least, it is actually more profitable to hold already existing alts.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 03:36:42 AM
For the most part I see Ico's as a chance for a decent short term increase in funds. Clearly choosing wisely is key to success but luck also plays a considerable factor. I like to trade month on month with small amounts invested into 2 or 3 Ico's I think can turn me a modest return within the first few weeks trading. I'll then remove funds to invest in other projects but leave 10% just in case the project gains pace.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
December 13, 2017, 03:29:40 AM
Please give your ideas according to your experience.

you should try to learn a lot of ico. you can compare some of the ico you have learned, it is very important to determine which investments will be made. You need to know in every investment always have risks. but you need not fear, the benefits offered can make you rich. so fill your life with crypto and ico knowledge.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
December 13, 2017, 03:20:31 AM
If you are investinf your money just make sure and triple the investigation you will do if you you are giving out money and if you want to invedt only time and effort i think for me it is a good idea because you will have an income right after
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
December 13, 2017, 02:59:54 AM

Like any other investments, make sure you research much about the ico you're participating in. Many of the icos launching now are not profitable or are scams even. It gives you a good promise before it goes live but then it will never even be in an exchange. So hold your horses when you're investing. Read the white paper and research in the project as well as the developers behind them. We can never be too sure nowadays.
Activity: 280
December 13, 2017, 02:08:29 AM
I think the most profitable invest type is ICO right now. I have been searching ICO's last 6 months and i did invest 2 of them. Here are they:

Spectivv: https://ico.spectivvr.com/

Bankex: https://bankex.com/en/

I found this usefull website to choose ICO's. You can check it in here: https://icorating.com/
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
to da mooon
December 13, 2017, 01:41:05 AM
I usually like to wait until after ico and they dump, This doesn't happen in every case, but most of the time you can get them below ICO price and just hodl.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 13, 2017, 01:39:05 AM
its depend of the ICO's project i always i suggest before investing in any project inside the world of crypto need to learn and investigate the project, first look the road map of the project the member's of team developer's.
investing in ICO's are profitable there nothing bad join in the good project to get profits if the project become successful.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
December 13, 2017, 01:28:47 AM
There are many ICOs out there and they can be profitable to invest in only if you invested in the goos one almost 90% of UCOs are just scam or made to make only money out of it, only few number of ICOs are good so be careful before investing in ICOs.Do research and study about the coins team, cap value , views and etc just to make sure that this coin can benefit you.They are good for short term investment.
are of course good, but first of all it's good if the project has prospects, then the value of the coins will be high, both after ico, and after a month or a year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
December 13, 2017, 12:43:01 AM
There are many ICOs out there and they can be profitable to invest in only if you invested in the goos one almost 90% of UCOs are just scam or made to make only money out of it, only few number of ICOs are good so be careful before investing in ICOs.Do research and study about the coins team, cap value , views and etc just to make sure that this coin can benefit you.They are good for short term investment.
Activity: 36
December 13, 2017, 12:34:09 AM
Pre-ICO and ICO give you some advantages. For example, it's a low price and bonuses
Activity: 126
December 13, 2017, 12:30:54 AM
Investing in ICOs may bring about good or bad things to you as there have been multiple project based campaigns wherein it initially promised a lot of good things but ultimately ended up in scams or false profit.  You would not want to end up putting all your investments in such things.  On the other hand, there are still certain ICOs which are legit and can be trusted but again, it boils down to you doing good research before putting it all in there.  You want to start slow and invest little should you join ICOs, and then if you feel like you are confident with how things are going, push for it but again, always take things in stride.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 12, 2017, 11:30:32 PM
Investing in ICOs is good but it also has a risk, there are lot of factors to be considered in knowing whether such an ICO is going to be successful or not factors such as researching their team, technology behind the project and policy review of the project.
Most of this ICOs are unregulated which makes investing in them riskier but with diligent assessment  and approach you should be able to filter out the bad ones.
Always remember to invest the money you can afford to lose.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
December 12, 2017, 10:39:58 PM
its a good and sometimes its bad. before investing we need to consider whether the ico is good or not. if the ico is bad you will lose money so much. invest in ico something is good and sometimes is bad
 what we need to do is to be cautions and pick the right ico.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 09:36:02 PM
If you do your due dilligence and are capable of evaluating an ICO project thouroughly, it can be a good move to invest in ICO's, it can bring huge returns if you pick the winners.

But if you dont do proper research and just invest more or less blindly in random ICO's you could also put your money in the trash can, its a very risky business with many scammers around.
Activity: 360
Merit: 251
December 12, 2017, 09:12:06 PM
It depends. If you do enough research and believe in the project then you should support it but don't go putting everything in one ico even if you don't believe in it because things can happen and it's better to be safe and use a smaller investment then risk too much at once.
Activity: 75
December 12, 2017, 05:08:55 PM
It can be good if you do sufficient research and back solid projects.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
December 12, 2017, 05:04:48 PM
Always good if you smart invest your money. Never rush to buy anything . Study the project over and over again and when you're certain to invest , do it!
Activity: 322
December 12, 2017, 03:53:05 PM
Actually it depends on the ico because there are ico's that scamming their participants after it was done and successful. Most of the ico's that i joined before it reach december are scammers or did not pay the exact amount of tokens that we should get so you should always pick an ico to advertise wisely.
Pages:
Jump to: