Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing on ICOS is good or bad ? - page 10. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
November 14, 2017, 06:59:50 AM
It is good because they can rise very high if they have a lot of support so its worth to do a investment on these ico's. Before that you must need to research everything about this ICO.

Search about their team,whitepaper etc. If they have a good project this can maybe worth something.

But as much i have seen it as soon as any new altcoin is released and when it got listed in exchange immediately the ICO investors are the first to sell their shares as they have bought in discount price and when bounty coins are distributed the price of that new altcoin goes below the ICO price and it takes time for that altcoin to recover it back as projects are finished after long time. So if the coin is really worthy it is better to invest when the coin is dumped heavily and buy it in bottom price so when it rise it you should be able to take profit.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 06:50:09 AM
It is good because they can rise very high if they have a lot of support so its worth to do a investment on these ico's. Before that you must need to research everything about this ICO.

Search about their team,whitepaper etc. If they have a good project this can maybe worth something.
Activity: 40
November 14, 2017, 06:49:32 AM
it's depend where you invest,if you can chose right company to participate in ico then you will gain a lot of profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 06:48:08 AM
In my opinion the ICO is a good solution if you want to do sth with currencies you already have. It's a good way to invest in good busiess ideas. But that's where the problem is, not every idea has future business potencial. That's the field where you, as investor, have to put the biggest effort in research.Check everything you can: smart contract, road map, what is their ICO idea- business model, if they have already exchange, how they are distributing ICO and to whom. Lot's of different aspects. But when you start with one, educate yourself, than investing in ICO won't be so risky.
So I would recommend at first reading, doing research and than invest, it's not easy to find a scam.

I agree with you that ICO is a good invesment.. and i trust that bitcoin is a next generation of advanced solution for global money transaktion.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 06:41:33 AM
It is better to check their bounty programs first i guess. Let's say if they are distributing more than 4-5% of their money then more probably you will loose at the beginning, because of the bounty hunters. Last icos have shown that.
Another issue is to check if there is a limit per person. If there is no limit, there will be whales and they can control the coin as they want, so technical analysis or whatever you are trying to do for investments will be for nothing. They will decide and that's unpredictable. Good luck with that.
PS: If you can somehow find a good project with a low hardcap, then go ahead. For example check the ico of 0x, how it was handled. Best way ever,
Activity: 574
Merit: 55
November 14, 2017, 06:33:46 AM
If the project you are going to invest in is strong, it would be a good idea to invest in that project. Once you have reviewed the infrastructure, promises, participants, other projects doing the same job on the market, and the availability of the project, you can decide that it is strong and invest in the most powerful features of the projects you have reviewed.
Activity: 71
November 14, 2017, 06:26:40 AM
Many ICo's nowadays and it is more and more hard to find a new ICO with solid project to invest in it
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 06:24:29 AM
With the explosive growth of ICO during these last months, it's incredibly difficult to find a good ICO. The ROI can be very good such as NEO project, Stratis, Ethereum etc. Look for a lot of information on Reddit, bitcointalk, youtube, quora for each project.

But we can easily find out among all these ICO the scams : a project without any prototype, with a weak team in technical side, etc.
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
November 14, 2017, 06:22:13 AM
Ultimately, It can't be bad because most ICO's are designed for someone to profit from it.
Yes, some ICO's will benefit the community or the world in some way, but people do it for the money.
Activity: 59
November 14, 2017, 06:13:49 AM
I feel not everyone can discern the stand or fall of ico, many projects is a concept, see the white light is not enough, the Internet to find relevant information as much as possible, and their staff, do know to avoid false ico project possible.
Activity: 42
November 14, 2017, 06:04:54 AM
I believe investing in ICOs is a great way to make some money. Many people try stay away from them and stick to what they know and end up missing out. A few months ago I knew little about ICOs but by doing some research I quickly found a few ICOs worth taking a risk for. An example of this is Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation. Proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide generating a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holders. The great thing about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value.
Activity: 87
November 14, 2017, 05:47:57 AM
it's very difficult to find a good ICo.. and ypu cant predict how much their token will be cost.. you can read the perognosis and other things but it cant make you free from failures
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 14, 2017, 05:39:52 AM
Please give your ideas according to your experience.
ICO's have no purpose in them if there is no real community behind it. A lot of coins just say that they will do something but don't do anything.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
November 14, 2017, 12:49:43 AM
Its up to you if you will invest it or not. But there are some ICO that are scan so you must need to be careful on investing an ICO. However, there are some altcoins project that is interested to join and no need to invest.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
November 14, 2017, 12:44:15 AM
Do you have particular ICO that you would like to invest in? When you say investing it has always risk. Yes its good to invest in ICO if overall it became success but there are some who fails in the end so you might lose your money. Its important to know every details and doing some research can help you to choose the right one and make sure its legit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
November 14, 2017, 12:28:24 AM
I think that everything depends on the project, if it is really cool and you are sure of it, then you can safely and easily invest and after you can multiply your investments. But this is still a risky occupation, you can also lose your money. Here you need a detailed analysis before investing.
It all depends on the person himself. If he is having this much of knowledge and skillset that he actually can do things in a better way and that too in the field of ICOS, then I think so there is nothing bad in it. There are number of investors who are investing a huge amount of their income in ICOS and as a result, they are earning a very huge amount of money. Thing is go for that business in which you are good at.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
November 12, 2017, 08:02:36 AM
I think that everything depends on the project, if it is really cool and you are sure of it, then you can safely and easily invest and after you can multiply your investments. But this is still a risky occupation, you can also lose your money. Here you need a detailed analysis before investing.

Correct it really depends on the ICO but beware because there are a lot that are Scam and not legit. The most important thing to do is to read before investing and do a quick research about the project.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 03:58:57 AM
The investment on ICOs will either be good or bad depending on the ICO you are into. So before you can gradually claim or conclude that an ICO is a good or a bad investment, you will surely assure its capability or potentiality to give you a gain or profit. You must be observant on those ICOs you are into so that there will be no further regrets upon investing on it because you are assured to have a gain in the near future.
Activity: 224
Strategist
November 12, 2017, 12:21:43 AM
Depending on the ICO's you are going to invest at, there are scam ICO's and also there are some profitable ICO's. You have to research about them first then judge them depending on what you find out. You can gain huge profit on ICO's if you're good at choosing what coin you are going to invest your money.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 12:15:41 AM
Investing in ICOs is good if you invest in right ico because many ICOs are scam and many worse ico who dedicated make ico to scam from beginning.
you need to make some research on ico that you want to join. read and learn their whitepaper, learn the team. Don't invest if you don't know about their project.
Pages:
Jump to: