Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment amount - page 2. (Read 3675 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 06:19:17 AM
How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Would 300 be a more realistic start

I think any amount can be invested for the first time. The invested amount is depended on one's capacity. One should not invest any amount which affect one's daily life. I think everybody should invest their idle money. Another things is that one should invest such amount, which he is able to bear loss. But 50 Euro or $50 is very low amount to invest.

Beside these, before investment everybody should study the market properly. He should know the opportunity and thread for the market properly.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
May 25, 2018, 05:54:53 AM
£ 1000. This is much more realistic. and will produce far more numbers. do not place eggs in one basket. can allocate more than one type, multiple companies, some types. trading exchange, loans, some cloud mining companies, ICO, and more. or long-term investments. buy bitcoin now, and sell for the next few years.
Investment amount depends in case if you want to get more profit or less profit. You would need to invest with more amount if you want to get huge profit and you would need to invest less if you want to get less profit. The more you invest the more you will get the profit and vice versa. This factor depends on your financial stature and this gives you the outcome according to your well.
Activity: 77
May 25, 2018, 05:40:32 AM
As a first deposit and everything else, use the amount you don't mind burning in the fireplace or giving to a stranger.
Activity: 308
May 25, 2018, 05:33:17 AM
Invest as much as you are not afraid to lose, even if you lose this capital you will not then blame yourself for it. Start with a small amount of work starting capital, try it and then you can increase it. I did just that.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 03:07:43 AM
How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Planning and budgeting are both important before making investment with bitcoins. You should now how much money that you will put on bitcoins, bitcoin is risky investment and it is the reason why we should have plan for us to not lose our money.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
May 25, 2018, 02:27:23 AM

I think the most important thing in trading is we have a good strategy not matter how much capital we have. If we have $1000 but we dont have good strategy, i am believe that capital will decrease fast.
Beside that, in cryptomarket high fluctuation is always happen and thats mean market is very risky, better using our money that we can afford to lose
i think like this.some people doesnt prepare their self well.they think investing in big amount safe for their balance while market move very volatile.but it is not true.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
May 25, 2018, 02:21:04 AM

I think the most important thing in trading is we have a good strategy not matter how much capital we have. If we have $1000 but we dont have good strategy, i am believe that capital will decrease fast.
Beside that, in cryptomarket high fluctuation is always happen and thats mean market is very risky, better using our money that we can afford to lose
Activity: 173
May 25, 2018, 12:50:13 AM
In investment, the preparation of good funds are essential and important. It is a necessary condition for an effective return on investment. Of course, it is always associated with greater risk and loss. But also because of such challenges that many entrepreneurs have overcome and succeeded. How much you can invest depends on your financial condition or your reserve fund, your savings. Investment or business always has surprises. It is not like you are using a lottery fund.

investment amount is really depend on the type of crypto you want to invest because if you are choosing expensive  crypto  you need also a big capital to invest for you to earn a big profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 12:26:07 AM
How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

I thing the price is based in platform you are planning to invest! Is it for trading or for mining? be clear.
it depend on how much money that we have.starting with small amount will be better to us to get more experience in trading.and we can practice how to control our emotion while price goes down.
Activity: 81
May 25, 2018, 12:19:29 AM
How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

I thing the price is based in platform you are planning to invest! Is it for trading or for mining? be clear.
Activity: 5
May 25, 2018, 12:05:50 AM
In investment, the preparation of good funds are essential and important. It is a necessary condition for an effective return on investment. Of course, it is always associated with greater risk and loss. But also because of such challenges that many entrepreneurs have overcome and succeeded. How much you can invest depends on your financial condition or your reserve fund, your savings. Investment or business always has surprises. It is not like you are using a lottery fund.

I agree, future results for business investment are undefined.  It needs perspective, goals and objective to subject yourself for a better forecast of the result.
Activity: 139
May 24, 2018, 11:34:02 PM
Activity: 5
May 24, 2018, 11:15:23 PM
To determine the kind of acceptance on investment process, one must subject himself/herself to the understanding of present value and return of investment in order for someone to have a considerable view for his/her investment.  On the economic side one must looked on the decision of "to go", "not to go", and "think twice" this are parallel basis of gaining the best perspective towards investment for risk are always at the back of every decision.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
May 24, 2018, 10:06:20 PM
Investment amount is the best way to think first but it depends to a person if he wants to invest a small or a big amount. My first investment was only 100$ just because don't want to take the risk of regretting it if I invest a big amount of money and it was not get the profit that I want or it get scammed.

To make money grow of course we have to do investment, we must realize that there is always risk in investment this of course make us have to selective to choose investment, first time i invest in crypto also with $ 100 when I buy bitcoin with price $ 220 and now have reached more than $ 5000.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
May 24, 2018, 09:15:37 PM
actually in the amount of investment that we do it is not too much first. as much as we can do to invest so that later we will also get maximum results are not eager big in getting anything
Activity: 187
May 24, 2018, 08:42:42 PM
If you are going to invest in crypto currency specially in bitcoin, amount does'nt matter because you can invest any amount in bitcoin what ever you want it to profit but I suggest to you as others already said invest only what you can afford to lose because in crypto currency wrong decision and wrong move all of your money will disappear.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 07:59:13 PM
Either to be honest. I just don't want to put in 100 a month to wake up 1 morning to find rates have massively dropped

Being in this mood and having these thoughts, you should never even start doing anything with the cryptocurrency. It is a risky business but it can bring much money. You can start with $100-200, it's OK.
I agree I see it.
many people are interested and think instantly to benefit from bitcoin trading.
do not sell anything to get capital. use small money and learn to analyze the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 05:56:44 PM

For me $300 is really a good amount to start investing on some coins that has a low price like Bax token, and like ripple and tron this 3 coins has a very low price but i am sure that in the future this 3coins can give us a big income.
Actually its depend on your budget so it will give you best profit because you can more invest in this currency it will never lose your profit because bitcoin price is going to more high and that's why everyone will get a lot of profit in the future, so i think you  should never stop investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 05:46:15 PM

For me $300 is really a good amount to start investing on some coins that has a low price like Bax token, and like ripple and tron this 3 coins has a very low price but i am sure that in the future this 3coins can give us a big income.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
May 24, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

If you will make investment with bitcoins, you should first be ready to face all of the risks. You should have plan before you make investment for you to handle different situations that you are going to face.
And what exactly are the risks that are involved in bitcoin investment at the present moment? It made sense few years back when BTC was a total new thing with a very small support. Doubting it at that time is also totally understandable but now, when it has touched 20k dollars and is worth almost 9k dollars plus expected to skyrocket in coming days, there is nothing risky about spending money bitcoin. This is the only easy and working method of becoming rich soon.
Pages:
Jump to: