Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment amount - page 10. (Read 3675 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
May 16, 2018, 05:02:37 PM
Investment amount has no limits of capital on cryptocurrency it only depends on how much money you want to invest for. Only reminders in investing are select the potential coins in marketcap which deals a bright future of bigger profit.

your investment is not looking at how much we invest, but we have what amount, if we invest it also can, so it all depends on our own, want to invest how much.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
May 16, 2018, 04:43:17 PM
Well we should not despise small beginnings  especially when it comes to investment. There is no small amount in investment what matters is the how far the investor is willing to go.Any amount of money can be used to invest and the results can be mind blowing in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
May 16, 2018, 01:55:01 PM
For me $50 to $100 is enough for the first timer, this will be a good start to learn from possible losses and profit.
My opinion the problem it's not on an amount, if you have some money management you will survive at the market. Ok, let's say your right now on losing some capital, in that case, we must think we will still getting profit in the future. Don't panic, use your money management then you will profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
May 16, 2018, 01:50:54 PM
it depends on how much extra money you have. i wouldnt invest all my extra money to crypto market. for example if you have about 10k usd extra money in your bank account, 2k usd is ok to invest in crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
May 16, 2018, 03:40:54 AM
Actually, depends on how much amount you can afford to lose.500 - 1,000 usd  is good amount of money to start investment, when your money get doubled then you can cash out the half and the other half will be your long term investment.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 03:14:47 AM
For me $50 to $100 is enough for the first timer, this will be a good start to learn from possible losses and profit.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
May 16, 2018, 03:09:13 AM
If you were to ask me, i would say the right amount is the amount you're willing to lose. Always think that if you invest your money, it's already gone. Me at the time, i would invest 20% of my salary. So i have to make do with the 80% left behind.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
May 16, 2018, 03:05:56 AM
Investment amount has no limits of capital on cryptocurrency it only depends on how much money you want to invest for. Only reminders in investing are select the potential coins in marketcap which deals a bright future of bigger profit.
Activity: 140
May 16, 2018, 02:55:35 AM
It depends on how much money you can invest. No matter how much you invest, there is always a risk, so invest in what you can afford. Investment is unpredictable and you may not get what you want.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 02:27:50 AM
How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Would 300 be a more realistic start

Investing in bitcoin is good idea but For me i have no cash to invest here because all i gonna do is joining signature campaign. But its yours if you want put money and invest here. And buy some coins and hold.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
May 16, 2018, 01:36:49 AM
it depends on your budget. If you have a lot of money, you can invest a lot of money Smiley
In my opinion, If you invest a budget, it must not be deadline. You will earn but deadline is undefined.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
May 16, 2018, 01:21:37 AM
If your just want ty try yourself in cryptoinvestment then the amount doesen't really matter. For the first time you can take even 20$ and start traiding. When you will make for example extra 70% of your first deposit you can add more serious amounts of your money. It seems tobe the safest way.
that's a good suggestion. Start investing with the capital below first, then start adding by adding capital from the profits you get. this will further maximize your knowledge and income. so will not disappoint.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
May 15, 2018, 02:20:41 PM
Amount of investment is up to you. Just ask yourself. How much money do you can afford yourself to lose at once? After you invest money in cryptocurrencies just forget about it. And also don't trade with borrowed money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
May 15, 2018, 02:15:55 PM
The amount you want to invest will totally depend upon the amount you earn monthly and it will also depend upon the time from which you are investing in Bitcoin.If you are a regular investor then you will already know about all the risks involved in the Bitcoin investments.But if you are new to this market and you are investing it for the first time then I will advice you to invest that much amount which you can afford  to loose.Maybe one third or one fourth of your salary.As it is volatile in nature,the price sometimes rises and sometimes it falls.So it is not sure that everytime you will earn profits only.Many a times you will have to face loss also.So start with some small amount.With time you will have more experience about Bitcoin investments and then you can increase your amount too.
Activity: 28
May 15, 2018, 02:12:23 PM
On the off chance that you need to put resources into cryptographic forms of money and you don't know about this simply contribute measure of your cash that you would not lament if lose.
Activity: 79
May 15, 2018, 01:59:49 PM
I think it's good to start with 1ETH. You can go to ICO with this 1ETH and get into the exchange. It's not a lot of pressure when you start investing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 01:42:54 PM
If you want to invest in cryptocurrencies and you are not sure about this just invest amount of your money that you would not regret if lose.
Activity: 476
May 15, 2018, 01:24:04 PM
How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Would 300 be a more realistic start

You can invest a small amount on the market because the prices of cryptocurrency today is still profitable due to the value that keeps on increasing as the time goes by so i think that investing a small amount is also good for people with just a small amount of income.
I think if you have more money in your wallet you should invest it as well because having money useless thing, if you will invest so you will get profit as you know price of bitcoin is increasing more and more so we can get profit only by holding our bitcoin with patience without thinking about selling it at low price, best thing is invest as much as you have, if have more invest more and if you have small you can invest but if you have nothing you can earn free using campaigns too so bitcoin is full of all facilities.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
May 15, 2018, 09:33:05 AM
It depends on how much I've got in my spare but 50 is a good amount to enter or you just want to try it first. And if you are comfortable that you can get more profit, that's the time to add some more.

For me if i have a chance to invest on bitcoin i will invest my half of my money on bitcoin because i have a big trust on bitcoin and i will sure on the future of bitcoin will rise and reach the present of price of bitcoin and i heard many times many investors become rich because of bitcoin and we have a chance to buy in a low price and hold and wait the good value of bitcoin.
Activity: 56
May 15, 2018, 02:15:14 AM
It depends on how much I've got in my spare but 50 is a good amount to enter or you just want to try it first. And if you are comfortable that you can get more profit, that's the time to add some more.
Pages:
Jump to: