Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment amount - page 5. (Read 3675 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 25
May 22, 2018, 12:34:40 AM
Only invest amount you can afford to lose so can not give a precise figure.

If you have no savings, then do not invest.

Some people made a lot of money but the most important is the timing of investment.
Activity: 218
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 12:01:31 AM
Do not spend too much of your money to invest. Simply set aside a few percent of your savings. Try first to invest in the short term, if you are more sure try to slowly increase the value of your investment. Remember !!! Do not be too eager.
Yes, if you make investments in a way you will reduce the risk of capital loss. Maybe we will use less money to invest less fear, so we will be more patient in the future. Waiting for a good price is a very important thing, if you invest all your capital in that you will not be able to be patient for a long time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 03:30:12 PM
Getting started with little. I will not tell you the exact amount, but it's always better to invest only the money you can lose. Buy when it falls and sell when it grows.
Never the other way round! Do not invest in one cryptocurrency, but divide it among several perspective coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 21, 2018, 03:07:44 PM
How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Would 300 be a more realistic start
Since bitcoin here in the Philippines is very valuable the price in pesos is 430k its a huge amount so the amount I can invest is 5,000 pesos or $100 equivalent in usd I'm planning to maintained it every month because I know if i buy some part of bitcoin it will surely gain a lot profit even in a small amount because I believe through bitcoin help I can achieve my goals.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 01:55:57 PM
For practical reasons the good investment start about $200, with this amount you can now start earning, your money work for you. And bare this in your mind that you have to become smart or wise for your investment. From the amount you invest it could be double probably triple your earnings in no time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 21, 2018, 01:31:36 PM
How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

In my opinion, it is safe to say that you just invest the money that you can afford to lose. Investing in trading currency entails risks that you might incur losses if you have wrong strategy and decision. So, just invest money like you don't own it and don't have much impact on your money.  Just make some research to have a good strategy of something might happen in trading.
Activity: 71
May 21, 2018, 01:16:48 PM
It depends on your capability, I'll advice you to invest only amount you can afford to lose.
Activity: 89
May 21, 2018, 12:15:45 PM
It all depend to you. the amount of fee upon trading matters so much so if you trade with a coin that needs so much to process a transaction then that is definitely a big no coin. What you need is a coin partnered with USDT and small fee on the exchange where you trade. Once you figure this out, then you might not be needing much amount to trade with.

Yes its true, the capital needed to invest is really depends on target profit and the capability of investor. People who should have enough knowledge to choose the right crypto to invest.
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
May 21, 2018, 11:36:34 AM
The amount of investment that I invest in my first crypto was only 100$ because I don't really have knowledge of investing it online and I think I'm satisfied to it to ensure that I will not gonna regret it in investing it in that currency. So it mean to me that it depends to a person if he can be satisfy on the money that he will invest to a currency that they like to invest.
Activity: 364
May 21, 2018, 11:14:54 AM
Amount of investment is solely depend on one's capability. One should invest certain amount of money which one capable to bear loss. It is very much risky to invest one's daily need. Realistic start varies from man to man.

Another think is the duration. Duration is one of the major factor for investment decision. As every investment bear some risk and it may take some time to get investment return. So, at the time of investment we should have the mentality to long term investment. And investment amount also should be decided on it.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
May 21, 2018, 10:59:30 AM
It all depend to you. the amount of fee upon trading matters so much so if you trade with a coin that needs so much to process a transaction then that is definitely a big no coin. What you need is a coin partnered with USDT and small fee on the exchange where you trade. Once you figure this out, then you might not be needing much amount to trade with.
Activity: 98
May 21, 2018, 10:57:18 AM
Do not spend too much of your money to invest. Simply set aside a few percent of your savings. Try first to invest in the short term, if you are more sure try to slowly increase the value of your investment. Remember !!! Do not be too eager.
Activity: 122
May 21, 2018, 10:28:38 AM
Thats my confusion too. I have around 450$. i cant decide where to start from and where to end the investment cycle of mine

According to me If you mean how much our total investment to start investing, I will go like $ 1000, so in coins you only put 5% of your total investment.
Is the investment only in the form of coins or our total initial investment? I will get $ 50 as an initial investment in coins, lower than that I'm sure you will not get a big profit.
Activity: 140
May 21, 2018, 10:05:36 AM

It all depends on how much you can afford to spend. Start small, and when you study the market of Crypto-currency, you will increase the amount of the deposit. Do not worry if the course falls. You have not lost anything until you have sold it for less than you bought it.
Activity: 154
May 21, 2018, 09:13:13 AM
I personally raised 2800$, starting from 300$ just in 20 days. That was in the time of TRON raise and I converted to NEO just before TRON crashed. I guess it was mostly luck and you can not repeat that, but 300$ is a reasonable start.
Activity: 56
May 21, 2018, 09:06:41 AM
The money you earn will certainly be able to be combined in more quantities today. Besides, besides saving you can also start to invest the money in order to grow more.
Activity: 98
May 21, 2018, 08:45:58 AM
I think investment will bring success and profit but besides will also risk if failure. So I advise you not to take all the money and property you have to invest.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 08:33:01 AM
200 is still a good amount to invest with
no matter with that amount, as long as you accept the risk while it being loss.small or big amount, always use it from free money that come from our saving.dont use from money that used for daily need.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 08:31:28 AM
no matter with that amount, as long as you accept the risk while it being loss.small or big amount, always use it from free money that come from our saving.dont use from money that used for daily need.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 08:10:55 AM
Pages:
Jump to: