Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment amount - page 9. (Read 3675 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 04:49:54 PM
How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Would 300 be a more realistic start

If the amount of investment is more than the amount of profit. The money you invest will benefit from investing less money, less profit. more profit if you investing more money. $2000 USD is good amount for invest
But i think its all depend on your budget if you want to invest large amount in bitcoin it will give you large profit but if you have low amount for investment so it will never give you low profit rather it will give you best profit because bitcoin is increasing curruncy and that's why it will very profitable for everyone.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 04:40:50 PM
How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

If the amount of investment is more than the amount of profit. The money you invest will benefit from investing less money, less profit. more profit if you investing more money. $2000 USD is good amount for invest
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 03:57:37 PM
You haven't explained exactly what you wanted to invest to but I have understood that in crypto currency. I would say that 50 is not enough, 300 would be fine if you can afford this, then invest!
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 17, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

Any amount will do as long as you can afford to spend or fund out to evenly purchase and buy Bitcoin hand because whatever you have exerted in terms of obtaining Bitcoin will surely be regained in no time. You just need to have lots of patience and willingness to wait and remove all doubts into your mind. But if you really want to have a start up into increasing the amount of your asset but not yet sure if it will be successful, better to exert a little amount first and see for yourself that what you have spent can be turned into a larger amount then slowly add up larger amount until you are satisfied to increase it but do not put up the maximum amount you have because it is still best to have your regular currency in hand in case that Bitcoin value goes into a dump so that you can spend amount even the price is down.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
May 17, 2018, 08:21:53 AM
I would start about for $100 only because I just want it to investigate how I earn it really, so in my first investment thats my starting money then it was successful I double it in 2months only so for now I invest $500 then I look at the market trend.
all takes time. including now we must be observant in seeing the market and also its potential for long-term investment and short-term
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
May 17, 2018, 08:19:00 AM
It seems to me that it is optimal to start investing with 3000 thousand dollars. But I started with $ 200))

Saya pikir Ada banyak risiko tetapi Anda ingin melihatnya. Semua orang di sini mengambilnya dan itulah mengapa hadiahnya berpotensi sangat tinggi atau tidak ada.
Jika itu akan menyebabkan Anda sedih maka Anda tidak perlu memasukkan uang. Itu bisa terjadi kapan saja. Orang yang menaruh uang di akhir tahun 2013 harus menunggu lebih dari tiga tahun untuk mencapai titik impas. 

You done well. New investors can start from small investment because with the passage of time he will understand the market and cryptocurrency and if there is deficit in the price he will be able to bear the lose because of low investment. When new comer know the market then he can increase his invest, but in start everyone should invest small amount.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 17, 2018, 07:24:49 AM
I would start about for $100 only because I just want it to investigate how I earn it really, so in my first investment thats my starting money then it was successful I double it in 2months only so for now I invest $500 then I look at the market trend.
That is one of the best strategy that the newbie can try in order to have a low risk of losing money in investing in any market especially in the cryptocurrency market so they can test the risk or depth of the water and once they become comfortable then they can just go big and put a lot of money in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
May 17, 2018, 07:05:51 AM

You really need to base you investment amount on what you can afford to set aside. Remember that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are high risk investments. You should only invest disposable funds.

You also should be willing to hold that money in that investment for a long period of time in order to ensure that it pays off. I also recommend that you diversify your investment to lower risk as much as possible.

Even a small amount to invest  the important is, we know how to handle or manage about business. If we can earn  little profit per  week it is very comfortable with us.
Activity: 420
May 17, 2018, 07:03:33 AM
Activity: 266
May 17, 2018, 06:59:30 AM
The amount of investment it can afford in its money later. Even then you can invest more and more risks on the road and lazy. At the time of investing it was worth 50 dollars after investing it is worth 1000 dollars
Activity: 518
May 17, 2018, 06:53:29 AM
Investment amount in starting here must be depends on a person who want to invest their money in order to participate in crypto they wanted to join with their investment. My first time here I don't have enough investment to offer before I just participated some campaign that pays the participants that do their task to earn their rewards then I started to join some crypto to invest my money that I earned last year to contribute to their cryptos.
Activity: 28
May 17, 2018, 06:39:09 AM
Putting resources into bitcoin is smart thought however For me I have no money to contribute here on the grounds that all I going to do is joining mark crusade. Be that as it may, its yours on the off chance that you need put cash and contribute here. What's more, get a few coins and hold.
Activity: 140
May 17, 2018, 06:35:02 AM
When I first invested in this market I invested $ 1k. At the time I invested then ETH was 460 $. And now I have made a profit and I have taken the profits I get and invest in the ICO project that I like.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
May 17, 2018, 06:16:36 AM
To get acquainted with the market, I would advise investing 100-300$. When the understanding and knowledge of the market fundamentals come, the further investments will depend on your real financial condition and your life as a whole. For example, I can live on a penny and save on everything, so I can afford to invest up to 50% of my funds. Everyone has it individually.
right, we start from a little capital, and real capital, i think no matter what the capital does not matter. it aims to train psychology, of course, have different psychological pressure with our demo trading. besides the usual that occurs at the beginning is a greedy nature.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
May 17, 2018, 06:10:13 AM
it is absolutely relevant to your budget. The more you want to invest, the more you want to get back, the longer you realize that you have earned 2 x3 x 4 x. This is how much money the Crypto invests in the money market. you can lose as much
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
May 17, 2018, 05:53:31 AM
To get acquainted with the market, I would advise investing 100-300$. When the understanding and knowledge of the market fundamentals come, the further investments will depend on your real financial condition and your life as a whole. For example, I can live on a penny and save on everything, so I can afford to invest up to 50% of my funds. Everyone has it individually.
Activity: 301
May 17, 2018, 03:15:12 AM
Actually the first time I made money from Bitcoin was quite a few. I do not think about making money from Bitcoin a real career. However, after a period of time participating in it, I am earning more and more money. The amount of money you earn depends on the amount of work you do. If you look at it as a real career, I think you will become rich by it
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
May 17, 2018, 02:34:32 AM
adjust to the financial you have so that later does not touch the money needs mixed with investment money. this is the wrong thing we do not do for our daily life
Activity: 297
May 17, 2018, 02:22:40 AM
It depends on how much money you put in. Because the maximum value of investment rules is unlimited, because the more you invest, the many advantages you get will become Numbers.
Basically it is about how much you can afford. There are so many people with different backgrounds coming into this world and they are much interested in investing. Here this investment amount concept comes out. Some wise man said, “invest only that much capital that you can easily afford to lose.” This is clear answer to all these questions and the queries related.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
May 16, 2018, 06:46:46 PM
How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

I am starting trade on cryptocurrency with only $100. After I understand about bitcoin and cryptocurrency market, i am adding more. But i think, not matter how much money we use, if we put our money on right coin, we can double our money more faster.
While investing with whatever you can afford is the rule number one of trading at the same time if you do not invest an amount of money that is significant then your profits are going to be very low and it is not going to be worth the effort to trade for that long just obtain very small profits, so if you can, it will be better for you to use your time to learn more about trading and to get a bigger capital than to start to trade right now.
Pages:
Jump to: