Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in Bitcoin vs Investment in Education? - page 5. (Read 3632 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 1
Investment in Bitcoin vs Investment in Education?two importants matters here. But i would choose education, without education i wont have more knowledge in bitcoin.
Activity: 178
both investments are important but when asked to choose between education investment and investment btc. I will choose educational investment because education is very important for human survival without human education will not be able to develop. when we don't have a job but if we have education we can apply for jobs using our education. if investment in bitcoin that we can get is an advantage but we can also suffer losses. education investment will not have any harm.
Activity: 81
Merit: 11
Education still the best investment in our life because if we have a good education we easy find a job and start on earning money.
Also we can invest in bitcoin if your in schooling, you can study on how to work in bitcoin while your school or in your job.

In my own opinion, investment in bitcoins and education are both necessary for us in order to be successful in the future and that is the reason why you should always work at what you love in order to succeed in life.

Education and bitcoin is important investment. Education is investment for our brain and bitcoin is investment for our future and retirement. With education, we can see good bussiness oppotunity and i think education is priority investment
I would like to go with investing in education it can help us to make our career.On the other hands we can also earn money with bitcoin but that's just for temporary earning plus its a risky task you can lose your money education won't let your money down until we do hard working.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I would recommend you to not to put too much effort into education because most of the cases education is not so worthy that we think it is, what do you gonna do with your diploma after you will finish your process of education? Trade cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Both are good investments, but I just want to emphasize that education is something that is so valuable to everyone and no amount of money can compare to that, it is not just your ticket to get a job but it is something that your life will depend on, your goals, your dreams, also the honor and pride it can give your parents. I am not saying that it is the only way for people to learn, there are still a lot of things about life that you need to learn outside school but then at least you already have the foundation.

Exactly. And in these days of glory-seeking, a lot of education is just for honor and virtue rather than the information itself. If you look close enough at these "gentlemen clubs" like Harvard, Oxford, Yale, etc. you can see that they mostly are a circle of self-serving narcissists who think that they have superior knowledge and therefore are living in a bubble. What really gets me is how they have been blaming "populism" for everything lately (especially at Davos World Economic Forum) as if the people are their own enemies and don't know how to take care of themselves.

Education is key, but education for self. Not education for certificates, for recognition, for glory, or for mom. Education to improve one's own abilities.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
Both are good investments, but I just want to emphasize that education is something that is so valuable to everyone and no amount of money can compare to that, it is not just your ticket to get a job but it is something that your life will depend on, your goals, your dreams, also the honor and pride it can give your parents. I am not saying that it is the only way for people to learn, there are still a lot of things about life that you need to learn outside school but then at least you already have the foundation.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
For me, I will invest in education. Investing in education is less risky than  investing in cryptocurrency. All you need is hard work and dedication in your education, then you will find a decent job. Investing in cryptocurrency is good if you finished your degree/education. Investing in cryptocurrency is another way of earning money if you have a job already.
Activity: 63
Education still the best investment in our life because if we have a good education we easy find a job and start on earning money.
Also we can invest in bitcoin if your in schooling, you can study on how to work in bitcoin while your school or in your job.

In my own opinion, investment in bitcoins and education are both necessary for us in order to be successful in the future and that is the reason why you should always work at what you love in order to succeed in life.

Education and bitcoin is important investment. Education is investment for our brain and bitcoin is investment for our future and retirement. With education, we can see good bussiness oppotunity and i think education is priority investment
We should do investing in education we can learn and increase our knowledge by attending classes we can earn more money if we become doctor or engineer plus we can help other and separating the knowledge
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Well for me Investment in Education will help you have good skill and knowledge to find a better job. But investment in bitcoin is a wise decision because it can give us good profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12

Activity: 203
While investing on education like how you send your sons and daughters in school ND let them grow their its an investment for themselves in the future... Or if you invest and support as well in school building and education matter then it's not a bad idea at all but I believe you can invest into crypto also while investing into education... Like hitting two bird with one bullet..
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
In my opinion, we need to do both of them.Investment in education is the foundation of everything which help people get logical thinking and their own perspective in the life.
Investment in Bicoin is great opportunity to help you financially. but investing in bitcoin without the knowledge and getting educated is too risky.

In my opinion, it is better to be rich and in the same time to be educated. Riches without education and knowledge without the potential to make money with is useless. So what I want to say is that it is good to invest in both. You can invest in Bitcoin for long term and carry on with your education simultaneously.

Besides, once you are done with your education, you can still explore the top research paper on crypto currencies which will add to your knowledge and also will enable you to use the knowledge.
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
I think it's more profitable for bitcoin investments because with bitcoin investment you can get a lot of profits and you can also grow the assets you have and can have a bitcoin investment experience.
Investment in education makes you a rational and well versed about the history of everything individual. It teaches the way to talk and to walk. It is a lifetime investment and with the help of a learned mind and perfect market information, future investment in almost any asset will incure you huge return. Investment only in Bitcoin will give you just money and no wisdom. Not even in case of money, the returns are often uncertain.
Activity: 154
Before investing in bitcoin you have to educate yourself first. Therefore, investment in education and bitcoin are both neccessary to become successful especially in trading business. It won't be hard for you to understand cryptocurrency and other crypto if you are an educated person.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
Will for me it will be good if you can do them same. Because bitcoin can pay your tuition in your education thats it will be goos if you both do them. But the bad effect you cant focus on your education or bitcoin.
Activity: 126
I do not really understand when they make a choice. You can wisely distribute your finances. You can invest in bitcoin and education, if you accurately calculate all the results.
Activity: 126
I believe that the most important investment is time. We allocate time for studying any information. Now there is a lot of opportunity to get knowledge without spending your finances. For this, thanks to the internet!
Activity: 140
We have different views in life but one goal we all have a better life for the future, investing in education is good but might as well used first the money to bitcoin investment ,because I believe we can get better profits ,and use this profits for education.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
If I have the opportunity to invest in education, I will choose them, because investment in BTC is now quite risky to lose money, investment in education that is the field of super-profitable investment.
Activity: 56
All of us are wants to have a better life in future! Did you remembered when you are in school you always thought that you need to study hard to get a nice job in order to help your family and for you also to establish your own family. But at this generation you noticed that even though you are working with full time job it is not enough to make better way living. That's why you would try to look in another opportunities that helps you to earn more money for family.
Do you think Investment in education is better or Investment in cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin is much better?
Base of this articles which is better investment in future for you?
Share your thoughts about this.
Bitcoin is viewed from an investment perspective, it is more often compared to gold than it is to other currencies. That is because bitcoin and gold have a lot in common as assets. Both are limited in supply, have functional use and are considered by many, despite their volatility, to be good stores of value. When gold and bitcoin were compared as investments over the last five years, bitcoin greatly outperformed the precious metal, generating an annualized return of 155 percent compared to gold’s annualized loss of 6 percent during the same period. These exuberant returns indicate that bitcoin is getting investors excited about the prospect of placing funds into a brand new asset class.
Bitcoin’s soaring value and its proven investor performance compared to the gold standard, are indicators that it is high time to weigh the opportunities and risks that come with investing in the world’s leading digital currency.
Opportunities:
Many argue that bitcoin, like other currencies, has value only because people perceive it to have value. It is for this reason that many critics view bitcoin’s price development as nothing more than a bubble. However, there are drivers behind bitcoin’s excellent returns that have nothing to do with hype or speculative opportunism.
Why an Education is the Best Investment you can Make
Whether you consider your education a right, a privilege or something you “just need to do” as part of life, you should always consider it an investment. If you think of your future professional life as a business, your education is an integral part in the overall structure and quality of that business.....

Very funny confrontation! Time for fun! Investing in the crypto sphere takes a lot of time and effort, and investing in training is a passive income, right ?!  Grin Calm down, I just concentrated your attention on the obvious. Self-development is always in a trend! Without this, we would not learn about cryptography and about the investment as a whole. Partly true, Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
   With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
Pages:
Jump to: