Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in ICO - page 20. (Read 13412 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 10:20:13 PM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??

Study the people behind the ICO, team members must display expertise in their respective roles and have proven track records and experience in the industry that they seek to disrupt. Evaluate the technology. Proofs of concept are  critical in showcasing that these ventures know what they are doing therefore you should check to see if the ICO has an MVP or Beta project or an existing and fully functioning product. Instoken is an ICO designed to power the global services marketplace. Check out Instoken's website http://instoken.io.
Activity: 148
August 15, 2018, 09:48:32 PM
I think if you want to invest some bitcoin into ICO project. You should have some experience about ICO project. I would advise you to just hold bitcoin, investing in ICO is very difficult to predict, but if you really want to try make sure you check their thread / announcement, And I am one of those who think that investing in ICO could be a big risk , and that you should have experience in the crypto world before you start doing it. Investing in an ICO project if successful, can generate huge profits.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 07:37:07 AM
If you want to invest in ICO make sure they are building a firm blockchain. You need to observe in their group before you invest. If you seek some legal ICO, don't hesitate to try or put even a small amount of investment because there's a good profit that waits on you in the future.
Activity: 70
August 14, 2018, 07:33:54 AM
It generally relies upon you on the off chance that you need to go out on a limb in putting resources into ICO. Before contributing ICO, you ought to about this ICO to know how they will keep running there speculation. Perusing whitepapers and article about the ICO is enormous help if the ICO will be fruitful later on. At some point, it will be founded on the group and idea of the ICO in the event that it is a decent ICO or it won't be more fruitful. You should set aside a few minutes to peruse about them, to not squander your chance and interest in ICO.
Activity: 14
August 14, 2018, 04:09:17 AM
Visit these 3 sites to find an interesting ICO, but not all of this is good ICO, you have to filter more times to get the best ICO.
Tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar
icorating.com
icoalert.com
When you find an interesting ICO, you need to evaluate the overall information such as: Check the website, Check the ICO of the country, Evaluate the team through the information presented, See Whitepage.
Activity: 126
August 14, 2018, 04:05:51 AM
making an investment in some ICO is in reality tough to select which one is ideal however I propose to us is Rthereum to make sure your investments may not lose any amount one's it commenced to increase this coming months and that i put together to you to invest right now even as it has a low price within the market.
Activity: 42
August 14, 2018, 12:24:39 AM
I recommend investing only in ICO projects that you really believe are not frauds. You need to learn them very carefully, if there are instabilities, you need to pull out of that project, do not invest in it more. Fraudulent projects are projects that give investors a low investment but the monthly profit is very high. They do not have a team that develops or collaborates with any third party or that is just a fake
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 12:11:44 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
maybe it's the best choice to take part in the ICO and get the tokens from the ICO, but all the choices depend on your confidence and your patience, the key to profit
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 12:07:43 AM
If you are planning to invest your funds to an ico, better delay it. For this bearish month, it is better to keep away from participating from the ico, because when it hits the market, the price goes below ico. If you really want to join, better buy it in the exchange to avail a much more cheaper price.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
August 13, 2018, 12:38:26 PM
Don't let your bitcoin assets run out for something that is unclear and unprofitable. Be careful in managing your assets to be safely maintained and continue to get development from the team members. You can sell your bitcoin to diversify investments to several competent points. After that, you can also participate or invest in the ICO. But you must be able to make sure the ICO is feasible, so you won't be trapped in those who are scams.
Activity: 82
August 13, 2018, 11:32:57 AM
Your keys, Your Bitcoins Grin
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 11:29:21 AM
Since now any person can create a token and run crowdsale, ICOs are becoming more and more risky. Unfair businesspeople take money from investors and run away, leaving the project.Despite the fact that crypto markets are very volatile these days, experts believe that they will stabilize once more people accept and adopt cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 11:24:09 AM
ICO investment is risky but if you could research and found out some of the best ICO that could give you good return on your investment,  then you should go for it.  Be sure to invest what will not hurt your pocket of bitcoin.
Activity: 1077
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 13, 2018, 11:21:02 AM
you have bitcoin you can do trading cryptocurrency, it's more profitable IMO but if only you are expert
if you dont have much time you can invest in ICO but must choose wisely
Activity: 3
August 13, 2018, 11:07:39 AM
I think that for a long time everyone knows that the ICO process is a very interesting thing, in which you can earn very, very well. You just need to spend time on what they write about their project and read people's opinions.
Activity: 518
August 13, 2018, 08:18:34 AM
You can invest in projects a small part of the money because now most projects are scam so it's better to invest in top coins of the market.
Activity: 46
August 13, 2018, 08:15:46 AM
Bitcoin is a stable coin that has established itself around the world and the price of which will continue to grow.
Activity: 49
August 13, 2018, 04:15:45 AM

Investing in ICOs can be very profitable, especially if you choose your project right and invest in the presale rounds. Just a matter of due diligence. Give this ICO a look up http://instoken.io. Grin
Activity: 196
August 13, 2018, 04:10:04 AM
I have read some articles, that most ICO come to exchanges with a price below the ICO price. So be very careful, the market sentiment is not the best for ICO investment lately.
Activity: 93
August 12, 2018, 04:39:16 PM
If you have some Bitcoins, you should keep it and not to give it away, ICOs are not mostly profitable (or yes, they could be, but it's 50:50). But if you have found very good ICO, OK, invest minimum amount which you can. Maybe you get lucky.
Pages:
Jump to: