Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in ICO - page 47. (Read 13412 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 10:48:06 AM
It seems to me best to hold btc.  Because the price of this coin will only grow.  And investing in ICO is very risky.
Activity: 20
May 08, 2018, 10:37:45 AM
If you want to invest in ICO and not lose your money, you should carefully study the basics of such investment. It's very easy to get caught by scammers who masquerade as ICO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 03:13:00 PM
Truth is bitcoin is investment itself. Both system quite bit same. If People are sphere of investment then buying ICO for profit. And it’s coin that can increase attraction more. There has the possibility of getting large profit. So thing is what can you do now. Can you hold your bitcoin or sell this and buy ICO. Though trading ICO is too risky because there has no guaranty if sustain. Sometimes Its appear as a pure scam. So it’s too risky to buy ICO. If you able to risk and able trading than you can earn more profit. People do it just earn some bonus form company than he gets the token at a cheap rate and if he sells the coin it gives him handsome amount after the sudden period of time though there also has the risk of volatility. 
If they able to sell the COIN than he can get ride from risk easily though it’s rare to lose, sometimes traders don’t lose because they don’t hold the equity for a long time. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The Power of NEO
May 07, 2018, 01:59:00 PM
Look at NEO and all the projects joining the NEO ecosystem!!

Here is an article highlighting several projects including ICO's
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@mistib/the-power-of-neo-nep5-ico-s-and-bounties

These I am currently following and plan to invest

https://steemit.com/neo/@mistib/spotcoin-pre-ico-may-1-7-2018 (PRE-ICO postponed. follow telegram for update)

https://steemit.com/neo/@mistib/neo-power-claims-another-ico-gagapay

https://steemit.com/neo/@mistib/sports-betting-and-neo-asura-coin
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
May 07, 2018, 01:50:48 PM
Investing in ICO is very profitable if you are smart in choosing a product or project, but still be careful in choosing ICO, because at this time a lot of ICO scam is detrimental to investors. Should if you want to participate in an ICO, first ask in a better understanding, to avoid a scam
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
May 07, 2018, 01:45:25 PM
ICOs are profitable for me and i always get profit when token already can be trade on market ,but you must choose right ICO because they are so many ico become shitcoin.
Activity: 42
May 07, 2018, 01:26:21 PM
a lot of it is possible to argue about the relevance of this or that ICO in the next week, month or year, this is really difficult to determine.  Here you just need to analyze futurological forecasts with the goals of the company.  The main criterion for choosing is the need for the project's goals in the future and for a long time to come.  For example, I think it's important to do some ATM for working with crypto, and so choose Paytomat.  Obviously, I think not only me, and therefore the company is now gaining momentum, it's a simple example of how to choose, and what you need to invest.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
May 07, 2018, 01:23:25 PM
I'm afraid to invest my money in ICO. So I choose the bounty of interesting me projects and participate in them. I have little money, so I have to act like this. When I have more money, I'll change my strategy.  Embarrassed
Activity: 126
May 07, 2018, 01:23:18 PM
Yes, ICO investment is one good way of investing, just invest in ICO if you have enough knowledge about what you do, you can get scammed if you put your money into ICO which is only there to cheat people money. so be wise to manage your finances if you want to invest in ICO
Activity: 28
May 07, 2018, 01:21:34 PM
there is a lot to be said about the relevance of this or that ICO in the next week, month or year, it's really hard to determine.  Here you just need to analyze futurological forecasts with the goals of the company.  The main criterion for choosing is the need for the project's goals in the future and for a long time to come.  For example, I think it's important to do some ATM for working with crypto, and so choose Paymot.  Obviously, I think not only me, and therefore the company is now gaining points, it's a simple example of how to choose, and what you need to invest.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 01:18:32 PM
it is depend on your decision. how ever I believe that better to do some home works regarding the ICO and treading if you are new to this field. My advice is if you can hold for some times, it is good to invest in ICOs. however you need to do good research regarding the ICO. otherwise you will use all your money.
Activity: 91
May 07, 2018, 01:15:48 PM
You need to be careful when you choose ICO. I don't think this is the best time for ICO. I think you should hold your bitcoin.
Activity: 128
May 07, 2018, 01:13:19 PM
If you are so stragetic enough, I'll say investing in legit ICOs is the best for you, if you can take the risk.
During ICO, the team offer several bonuses to investors which will earn you +half of tokens you bought. But do well to make research on any ICO before any attempt to participate. don't loose your money!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 12:59:45 PM
made tons of profit out of ICO support.

Just study the project, get a good early position, and cashout initial investment when you can, stay with profit.

And hold.

Look this one, look very promising and still early block height.

SimpleBank

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3563816.40
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 12:54:20 PM
Investing in ICO is very promising, especially if ICO can succeed and all its targets are fulfilled even if it is impossible for ICO coin prices to grow. But let's take a look at some projects before investing in coins in the ICO phase, lately a lot of scam projects.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 12:51:51 PM
Now it is so difficult to invest in ICO, but if there is an opportunity, it is better to invest in the project not at the ICO stage, but after it, when the token is already on the stock exchange.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
May 07, 2018, 12:48:28 PM
You can still join ICO BitRewards https://bitrewards.network . Ico ends in two days, the soft cap is reached!
This is a system of rewarding sellers and buyers in the crypto currency! ICO has a working product- https://giftd.tech/about/
Activity: 198
Merit: 12
The Operating System for DAOs
May 06, 2018, 03:47:52 PM
i think Quarkchain or DAOstack are one of the next big ICOs. If u got into the Neonexchange lottery and won, i would definetly use all my allocated amount
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 06, 2018, 03:46:43 PM
Please note that if the team has at least a minimum working product (MVP) – it is already a good sign to think about investing in the project.
Activity: 126
May 06, 2018, 10:36:12 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??

I think it's worth investing in ico !!!
Pages:
Jump to: