Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in ICO - page 51. (Read 13412 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 03:53:32 PM
Always research an ICO properly before investing in it. Some ICOs that have strong team and great projects may give high returns but one need to be careful while choose a good ICO. You need to check various things while investing in ICO such as whether a working product is there or not. Also project behind ICO should have strong team. Website should have all the details. Whitepaper must explain everything. Roadmap should be clear. Also future usage of ICO tokens must be analysed. You need to be careful while investing in ICO. If you invest in a good and strong ICO, you can get good returns. You need to check various things while investing in ICO such as whether a working product is there or not.
Activity: 134
March 31, 2018, 03:52:21 PM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
You can invest them in some existing ICOS but see to it that it was a legitimate one.Any investments involves risk.
If you want to invest some of your bitcoins to some ICO just try do some research on the ICO that you might be joining because nowadays there were a lot of scammers that wants easy money please be aware of fraudulent acts by anyone.Be more vigilant and careful because you might lose your investments and left you with nothing.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
Your Data Belongs To You
March 31, 2018, 03:42:51 PM
Investing in ICO's can certainly be very profitable but there is much higher level of risk. Just remember that the vast majority of ICO projects will ultimately fail, not to mention the amount of scams you need to watch out for. If I was you i'd keep the majority of my holdings in existing coins/projects & only invest a small portion of your portfolio in ICO's

The risk of investing in ICO is very high. So i prefer buying coins in crypto market. Prices usually are lower and the risk is much less.
Activity: 196
March 31, 2018, 03:31:36 PM
In my opinion the ICO investment will be good judgement for making a good return if the ICO has a solid potential in the market and has a unique product to meet some real life demand such as CellBlocks (cellblocks.io) ICO
Activity: 196
March 29, 2018, 10:41:07 AM
Investing in ICO's can certainly be very profitable but there is much higher level of risk. Just remember that the vast majority of ICO projects will ultimately fail, not to mention the amount of scams you need to watch out for. If I was you i'd keep the majority of my holdings in existing coins/projects & only invest a small portion of your portfolio in ICO's
I agree with you. In this situation, many ico projects will eventually fail.
Only bitcoin and other mainstream high-quality abacus coins will eventually survive.
So for your financial safety issues, you'd better invest less ico.
Activity: 77
March 29, 2018, 10:37:47 AM
Activity: 302
March 29, 2018, 10:37:29 AM
I would advise you now to buy SocialMedia.Market tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. SocialMedia.Market business model is advertising marketplace for bloggers and advertisers with integrated analytical tools and services based on AI and Big Data analysis. ICO is a really good way for investment. But there are so many scam projects and you should carefully review the project before invest
Activity: 202
March 29, 2018, 10:37:18 AM
Now these ICO for investing very much. And amators and very ambitious startups, the main thing is to analyze what you would like to see in this or that project, its goals and of course development in the future. And then invest, but it has always been and is a risk. Investing in ICO, Many people who invest in ICO certainly want to make a profit. I think investing in ICO is very good. Bonus can also be obtained when investing
Activity: 4
March 29, 2018, 09:53:40 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
Sure i will Help You
http://icoforo.com/

Activity: 608
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 09:51:07 AM
Yes of course this is a good idea, but a lot of ico projects are a scam since their goal is to collect as much money as possible and leave and not how not to embody their idea into reality Undecided
Activity: 378
March 29, 2018, 09:49:26 AM
Invest only when you have knowledge on that certain ICO becuase knowledge is a must have thing when investing to a certain ICO because you never knew where are you investing currently its either you lose money or gain mone6
Activity: 126
March 29, 2018, 09:48:33 AM
If you do not have experience, there is a great chance to invest in fraud, so it's best to just keep and get experience and play with 10-15% of your btc in ico.

I think that in this market environment, holding Bitcoin is a bit safer than investing in ico.
Now all the cryptocurrencies are in a crazy decline, and only bitcoin prices will be relatively stable. I think this will be the case for some time to come.
Activity: 4
March 29, 2018, 09:43:12 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...don't want to spend them...should I invest in some ICO ??
ICO foro is a consulting firm for a wide range of Blockchain, crowdfunding, decentralized applications & smart contracts services.
http://icoforo.com
Activity: 262
March 29, 2018, 09:40:59 AM
If you do not have experience, there is a great chance to invest in fraud, so it's best to just keep and get experience and play with 10-15% of your btc in ico.
Activity: 238
March 29, 2018, 09:40:00 AM
Friend at this time the best thing is to invest in projects that give you the greatest possible confidence, those that allow your community to strengthen your currency, for my part choose to have some capital in bitcoin like you, and another small capital in low onion the platform of deeponion, the price is very low, which based on the greatness of your community, the timely execution of the roadmap, and the project itself, gave me the confidence to invest, the loss would be little if But the gain can be much more.
Activity: 280
March 29, 2018, 09:37:04 AM
if in my opinion, if I have some bitcoin, I prefer investing in the existing coin in the market rather than joining the ongoing ico,
Activity: 238
March 29, 2018, 08:47:45 AM
Investing into an ico is a high risk but sure it is worth it you just have to make sure that you will make a good decision so that you will earn more profit. But do not invest all of it, leave some bitcoin because holding a bitcoin is like holding a treasure.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
March 25, 2018, 08:44:56 PM

Joining on ICO can give you many advantages becase somtimes ICOs give discount. But before join on ICO, we should do research and reading their whitepaper because right now many ICOs scam.
Activity: 154
March 25, 2018, 08:41:06 PM
The best time to invest in the initial coin offering is the pre-sale because by doing that you can earn a good amount of profit only on the condition that you do your own this research before investing into the ICO so that you can reduce the risk in an get a considerable amount of profit.
Activity: 462
March 25, 2018, 08:36:27 PM
I would definitely invest something in ICO, but not more than 5-10% if BTC I would have. And be careful with scams.
Pages:
Jump to: