Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in ICO - page 50. (Read 13412 times)

Activity: 699
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 05:42:21 AM
To increase profits, there are several options, just forget about bitcoin until it grows many times or money makes money, you can invest early on in ICO with bonuses, but are less secure when ICO is finished and tokens can be buy on stock exchanges, or you can buy already proven tokens from the top 20.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 05:32:44 AM
Invest 20% of your savings, if you hold bitcoin, then this is your investment, but if you want to increase the amount of your bitcoins, you will have to invest or trade on the exchange. Approach the selection of projects very carefully reviewing everything. After all, losing money is very simple.....
Activity: 22
April 24, 2018, 11:51:52 PM
I think of you dont have enough knolegde and altcoins then maybe you just hold your bitcoin until the price will get higher and higher so maybe its good if you just hold your bitcoin until you reach your goal.
Activity: 103
April 23, 2018, 11:54:45 PM
Ambrosus
By combining high-tech sensors, blockchain protocols, and smart contracts, we build the world's first globally certified, community-led ecosystem to ensure product quality, safety, and sources.
Food and medicine are the basics of life, but because of the way the global food supply chain operates today, most people do not know what they really take when we eat or take medicine.
In the Ambrosus project, the goal is to radically improve the global food supply chain by establishing a credible ecosystem in which the entire history of the product can be recorded and used for commercial transactions.
Establish a safer supply chain and improve the product distribution process so that consumers can easily see where they come from and what the product contains.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 06:30:40 AM
There are a lot of types of investments in the crypto money market. in which I think the most logical and most likely to win is the investment ico. I need to do some research for the right ico
Activity: 182
April 15, 2018, 12:14:04 AM
I think ICO investment is one good way of investing and if investing in ICO you have to have enough knowledge about what you do and you should be more than market and people and projects before giving your money to someone because there are many services are being used in this forum. You should be careful on the ICO project and should pay attention to all the information to be written in this ICO thread before the investment decision.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
April 13, 2018, 04:28:28 PM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??

only invest in ICOs if you have enough knowledge on what you are doing, you can get scammed if you put your money in ICO that is only there to scam people's money. still better to invest in gambling sites if you ask me, the profit is small but a profit is still a profit right? there are lots of gambling sites that you can put your money into, check the gambling section Smiley
I have a big problem with ICO now. There have been a lot of scams lately just to collect money and run away. This is very disturbing. It is a pity that it is hard to trust. I am currently afraid to invest because I do not really know what ...
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 04:16:35 PM
If you want to invest in ICO make sure they are building a firm blockchain. You need to observe in their group before you invest. If you seek some legal ICO, don't hesitate to try or put even a small amount of investment because there's a good profit that waits on you in the future.
Activity: 13
April 12, 2018, 11:45:35 AM
I would suggest investing in some altcoins and some ICOs. Be careful when choosing your ICOs. Make sure they are good projects with good teams behind it.

@chrisfatos

You right. I think that the team behind the project is the most important thing. of course, the idea is also very important.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
April 12, 2018, 08:31:49 AM
I would suggest investing in some altcoins and some ICOs. Be careful when choosing your ICOs. Make sure they are good projects with good teams behind it.
Activity: 13
April 12, 2018, 08:19:41 AM
I think you should make some ICOs research first, there are a lot of sites that listing ICOs.
Recently I found some interesting project that can be a promising investment, starts in April:

All-Stocks - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlive-icoall-stocksglobal-stock-markets-revolution-3210865

Shivom - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2365709

Mira - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mira-cryptocurrencies-have-never-been-so-easy-2367768

Of course, there are many more ICOs that I'm sure can be a good opportunity to invest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 12:48:51 PM
One of the key problems at the current stage of market development is the ICO legal framework. In a wild market, where there are no rules and protection of investors' rights, an unqualified participant is much easier to lose money than to make money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
April 07, 2018, 11:39:02 AM
Investing in ICO brings a good opportunity for us. If we are investors in ICO, we are the first beneficiary who will claim its success. Profit shares and pooling of funds are the two ways to earn an income in ICO.
Activity: 29
April 07, 2018, 03:20:11 AM
AISI is the first Georgian cryptocurrency generated with the investing environment. B2B in the world of Blockchain technologies

Pre-ICO | 21.03.2018 - 21.04.2018 - 1 AISI = 0.02$
ICO | 10.05.2018 - 30.06.2018 - 1 AISI = 0.08$

For additional information please visit our:

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Telegram
Slack
VKontakte

Activity: 210
April 01, 2018, 01:28:52 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
think that if want to invest some bitcoin project into ICO. we should have some experience with the project
 ICO.and There are many ICOs in this forum and more read-only and have to be careful in choosing ICO and we can buy more bitcoin to invest in the future

Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
March 31, 2018, 11:01:17 PM
Investing in ICO is best way to earn profit...  But you should think wisely...  Before you invest make sure you have sufficient knowledge about investing.... It is very difficult to make a decision if you didn't have enough knowledge on what will going to happen if you want to earn a profit think wisely it will help and seek answer from this forum it will help you to avoid scam...   As a begginer here we should be very careful because ICO is risky especially to us....
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
March 31, 2018, 10:20:28 PM
Investing in ICO is very good, because investing in ICO is a chance for all of us who want to basically benefit. I suggest that you all invest in a great project.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 10:16:50 PM
do not invest in ICO before you really know the project is good and the team is serious in that project
better invest in crypto that already listed in exchange, because ICO is too risky for beginner
Activity: 54
March 31, 2018, 09:50:14 PM

I have invested currently 5 eth in https://orbistransfer.com . Very interesting ico. Spoke with the ceo and has a good plan.
The future westernunion but you can transfer and withdraw your crypto also . Cards apps worldwide branches
Activity: 210
March 31, 2018, 03:56:35 PM
I think you should look directly through the web and contact the project address directly and learn the purpose and mission of the ICO project. Because many ICO are scam and in dev left because of legal case.
Pages:
Jump to: