Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in ICO - page 49. (Read 13412 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 03:36:25 AM
Bitrewards ICO

Crowdsale ends in10 DAYS  BUY TOKENS WITH 15% BONUS

The team has found very good partners and softcap has long been achieved

Of course, I also invested and believe in the success of the project
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 03:17:03 AM
Knowledge and experience are important here. Before transferring money to strangers, you should study the market well. If you don't have ideas, it's better to keep the money in bitcoins.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
April 29, 2018, 03:12:49 AM
It's all upto you, on this kind of market, the best thing that you can do is just invest in some altcoins, maybe those which are already on the market (in a good exchange), or just buy some icos, but only those that you really trust.

i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
Activity: 210
April 29, 2018, 03:11:02 AM
There is a lot of ICOs for now and just select and check the background, team and read there whitepaper first before investing on ICOs. Always remember that, investing onto ICO's has a level of risk associated with it. So, you must have to do your due diligence before investing.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
April 29, 2018, 03:10:49 AM
Its good for you if you can join investment to support project. Because a lot of project is look promising, and they project have good impact to the world, so with our investment, we can make our world better and adapt to technology. And we can get profit with our investment in the future
Activity: 110
April 29, 2018, 03:04:41 AM
This is very risky.  Now there is a lot of scam.  Better hold btc.  This is very good for a long term investment.
Activity: 140
April 29, 2018, 02:28:41 AM
I invest in altcoins because it's the way to invest into your future. But I choose consciously in which project to invest.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. It is important to choose a project which is aimed at solving real-life issues. For me ICOs are the opportunity to become an investor of a real business company and feel myself equal to guys from the Wall Street. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 02:28:22 AM
Hello!
Don't invest all your money in one project. Invest 50-75% of total amount in few projects. So you can be sure that you money will be grow up in any case.
Also this is the minimum rules
These
1. White Paper of good quality: a well-structured document with all the necessary information given in a comprehensible way.
2. Professional team: people with rich experience whose short bio I can read on the website and in the WP.
3. Social media: if the project has accounts in the most popular social media, where decent content is posted, be sure – the team is really into it. The existence of Telegram chat with active discussions of the project is a must.
4. The aim: ICO should have a real-life issue to tackle; otherwise, nobody will get interested.

Most importantly, not your 4 points, but an analysis of the level of project capitalization. Choose projects with a minimum level of capitalization.
Activity: 224
April 29, 2018, 02:22:38 AM
Hello!
Don't invest all your money in one project. Invest 50-75% of total amount in few projects. So you can be sure that you money will be grow up in any case.
Also this is the minimum rules
These
1. White Paper of good quality: a well-structured document with all the necessary information given in a comprehensible way.
2. Professional team: people with rich experience whose short bio I can read on the website and in the WP.
3. Social media: if the project has accounts in the most popular social media, where decent content is posted, be sure – the team is really into it. The existence of Telegram chat with active discussions of the project is a must.
4. The aim: ICO should have a real-life issue to tackle; otherwise, nobody will get interested.
Activity: 234
April 29, 2018, 02:13:50 AM
Well, as an example,i am not investing more than $200 on every ICO in where i participate.

This is to minimize the risks in there, sometimes i am investing more than $500, but it depends a lot about the type of the ICO and if i like it more than the others.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 01:58:53 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??

I am glad that you did not invest on ICOs during January, it was a nigthmare, almost all the icos went below ICO price because of that huge bearish trend, well, it is good to see that now everything went back to normal again.

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
April 29, 2018, 01:58:14 AM
While you do not have full confidence in feasibility of investing in ICO or buying altcoins it is better not to take any action. Bitcoin is a stable coin that has established itself around the world and the price of which will continue to grow. Therefore, it is better not to hurry and wait for a good moment.
Activity: 20
April 29, 2018, 01:52:41 AM
If you keep your bitcoin, it will benefit you more in the future. Bitcoin is likely to be around 20,50 years from now. Most altcoin and ICO token you see today might not exist in 2 years. Think very hard before you use your bitcoin.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 27, 2018, 07:29:08 AM
Investing in ICO is not so good today because there are some scams ICO. In my own opinion 50% of ICO here in forum are scam. It is really hard to trust nowadays, in terms that there are or we are involving money. People will take advantage to get your or our money. But if you are really a risk taker then go see if you have a opportunity in investing in any ICO project but make sure you know the team behind those ICO projectmake sure that they are legitimate and their project is really worth to invest in.
Activity: 294
April 27, 2018, 06:33:24 AM
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
Activity: 315
April 27, 2018, 06:20:05 AM
Investing in ICO is very good, because investing in ICO is a chance for all of us who want to basically benefit. I suggest that you all invest in a great project.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 27, 2018, 05:56:27 AM
ico is very nice way to investment to need to get a lot of experience to known where to spend your money or you will loss a lot of future Smiley my friend lost about 20 000$ on ico investment .
Activity: 138
April 27, 2018, 05:52:28 AM
If you don't want to spend them, just hold it. The price of Bitcoin will increase for sure.
Activity: 119
April 27, 2018, 05:46:58 AM
Investing in ICO is a good choice to make a decent profit. but you gotta be careful.
Activity: 140
April 27, 2018, 05:46:07 AM

I think you should hold it. In my opinion, bitcoin will definitely rise this year, so I would wait
Pages:
Jump to: