Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in ICO - page 55. (Read 13412 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 11:08:10 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??

Yes, I agree if you are investing in ico, because it will make a bigger profit for you, but the risk is also very big if ico fails or scam.
Activity: 406
March 15, 2018, 10:40:27 AM
Find a promising project and invest in it if you believe in it. Invest the amount of money you are willing to loose (just in case it ever happens).
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 10:35:40 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??

Yes ICO investment is one of a great way of investment but before that you must have to aware about certain coin.

You can refer ICO listing sites to check current ICO. As well as you have to check road map white papers and social profiles of certain coin which will help you to determine strength of cryptocurrency in future.

There are really very few coins which are based on innovative decentralized concept which will be adopted in future for better surveillance of human being.
I'm a newcomer to this market. And I have had many failures when investing in fraudulent projects. How can you detect phishing projects? Although I have read and studied a lot about the projects that I am preparing to invest in, I still fail.
Activity: 17
March 15, 2018, 10:23:25 AM
Invest in the knowledge, the scam is a lot.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 10:21:37 AM

If you have faith in ICO, you can invest on it. But before you invest, make sure you learn about their project.
Find out about their team, because some of the ICO's are scam. If you want to avoid it, you must know about them.
Activity: 154
March 15, 2018, 06:44:37 AM
ICOs is just a way for fund raising nowadays, it isn't going to kill crypto in anyway it's a good thing. A project can fail just as bad even if it was the only coin but no fundamentals. A good coin/project can thrive even in the bear market we're in now. Crypto success has nothing to do with ICOs. Matter of fact, all these ICOs and projects are actually helping to gain mainstream exposure to crypto world. Without the ICOs, most people probably haven't even heard of bitcoin or the ever popular Ethereum network where most of the ICOs are running on.
Activity: 336
March 14, 2018, 10:10:57 PM
Investment in ICO is good because it is profitable and many advantages. Some ICO has bonuses so much better if we invest it.
Activity: 336
March 14, 2018, 08:00:16 PM
ICOs are going to continue being a part of cryptocurrency and blockchains. We simply cannot overlook the good that they have done. From giving birth to innovative technologies like Ethereum and Golem to giving DAPP developers, around the world, an incentive to innovate and come up with newer and more exciting technologies, their contribution simply cannot be understated. There is no doubt that ICOs can be a scam. Human tendency is to exploit any loopholes for their selfish benefits and ICOs seem to be the tool of choice for many corrupt individuals. Looking forward, what  can be  done is act more responsibly and do our own research. Study the white papers, interview the team involved with the specific projects that are up for ICOs and then invest your money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
March 14, 2018, 12:55:32 PM
Don't hesitate to invest. Invest in ICO of indigen. For me, it is a perfect platform for those who wants to have a passive income on daily basis without having to learn the related crypto or trading skills or the time to watch the flow of markets all day long.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
March 12, 2018, 11:18:41 PM
I have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...don't want to spend them...should I invest in some ICO ??
Yes, of course, this is very required. Especially lately a lot of ICO that have good quality and in the future the price can be high. Such as ICO EFFECT.AI. I am joining this ICO because I am sure ICO will provide many advantages if I invest here. This is good advice for you if you want to try it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 09:05:32 AM
No,man. Forget about ICO. Better invest in those alts, which already on exchange and have a good product development. In case of investment in ICO you freeze your money for undetermined period of time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 08:57:53 AM
I can advise an interesting project. Marine-coin. Once surpassed the capitalization of bitcoin, but then the coin temporarily died - because it traded on bankrupt exchanges.
Now the project has revived. Everyone can get 450K coins. At will - you can buy coins in addition, the price is lower than 1 satoshi.
Activity: 40
March 12, 2018, 08:51:05 AM
For anyone still interested in learning how to invest in an ICO, I found a very detailed blog post answering lots of first time questions here

https://coinrating.co/guide-investing-ico/
Activity: 64
March 11, 2018, 11:02:27 PM
I think you should attending ICO, because it is also profitable. If you want to wait for long term , just wait for it
Activity: 338
March 11, 2018, 10:58:15 PM
If you dare to risk and have knowledge about ICO then invest, because one of the best investment in my opinion by following the legit ICO. If the ICO is successful then you can get a profit can be up to three times the initial capital.
Activity: 205
March 11, 2018, 10:03:28 PM
Jesus, how does a thread like this get so long.  Do people actually expect you to read the whole dame thing?  But if you do  check our RadioYo's ICO.

Working product URL: https://radioyo.fm
ICO website: https://rao.radioyo.fm

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q90/924/83FoS8.jpg

Activity: 265
March 10, 2018, 02:45:20 PM
 Dude, check our Red Lanterns https://goo.gl/RddguE
This project would be worth your investment, believe me!
Activity: 350
March 10, 2018, 02:37:39 PM
I think that you need to use only 10-15%, BTC, the rest to keep! I recommend to invest in ICO, because now it brings more profit than Altcoins. The main thing is, choose good projects: study the idea, the team, white paper, find information about them on the forums, as there are a lot of scammers.
Activity: 186
March 10, 2018, 04:41:21 AM
Analyze the project. Study the team and their achievements. Does the project need a blockchain. What is the role of tokens? Explore the site, the road map and white paper
Activity: 381
March 10, 2018, 03:57:07 AM
Invest in some ICO and only invest in trusted ICO do research and learn the White paper see for yourself if the ICO are the project you like and you can hold it for several months even years, even when it still loss it value for certain time.
Pages:
Jump to: