Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment now? - page 11. (Read 13527 times)

Activity: 1055
Merit: 75
May 07, 2019, 06:28:26 PM
Keep on investing because crypto is still starting other companies haven't started yet to invest in cryptocurrency. Imagine if India and China Government fully support blockchain start-ups and considered cryptocurrency as a form of money, Prices could be skyrocketing by now.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
May 07, 2019, 06:24:46 PM
We have been waiting for a really good and green crypto market for a long time. Maybe it's time to set aside some of our money to start investing. Do you have a strategy that is different from the strategy in 2018 ago? Don't waste time and opportunity to put dreams into the future. KEEP THE SPIRIT and Success for you all.
My strategy to put more and more coins to be my portfolios. Remember about the fact that crypto has started to grow and that can be very strong evidence if  2018 can be considered as a golden time to accumulate more and more cryptocurrency. This time it's worth even more than last year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 07, 2019, 06:17:50 PM
this is really the appropriate and right time to invest considering how bitcoin is "mooning". I will choose investments now over airdrops and bounties because bitcoin is on a great move. I do not advice anybody to invest as I'm ready to without any proper research or counselling but if you wish to follow my advice, invest what you can afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
May 07, 2019, 06:09:47 PM
The recent hype seems to be lasted for some more days, which may cause a $10k for BTC. In that case, it would be better to get in now. A lot of newbie also entering into the mmarket now. This is a sign of bullrun although the bear wil be huge.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
May 07, 2019, 06:03:15 PM
We have been waiting for a really good and green crypto market for a long time. Maybe it's time to set aside some of our money to start investing. Do you have a strategy that is different from the strategy in 2018 ago? Don't waste time and opportunity to put dreams into the future. KEEP THE SPIRIT and Success for you all.
Pages:
Jump to: