Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment now? - page 9. (Read 13527 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
May 08, 2019, 08:04:59 AM
Before investing into crypto you should probably create a emergency fund so when you need money you don't need to rely on others to help you, and also you wouldn't sell your coins at loss when you desperately need money.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 08, 2019, 07:35:50 AM
We have been waiting for a really good and green crypto market for a long time. Maybe it's time to set aside some of our money to start investing. Do you have a strategy that is different from the strategy in 2018 ago? Don't waste time and opportunity to put dreams into the future. KEEP THE SPIRIT and Success for you all.

The current strategy for me will keep investing in the profitable coin besides investing in bitcoin because many of altcoin has potential to increase back to the higher price. Yes, we already saw the difficult time in 2018, and now, I guess that we have an opportunity to make a profit again by investing in so many potential coins. But right now, I think it's more difficult to find the right coins since all coins have shown good progress to increase and sometimes we are making a mistake by choosing the coin.

Besides investment the existing coin that I already have, I invested in new coins, and I choose the coin after I research the project and I have a feeling that coin can give me another profit in the future. As I said before, it's been difficult to choose the new coins because the coin doesn't have a history before and I only guess, but I don't invest in big money. I prefer to invest in the other coin which has a history before so I can analyze the coin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
May 08, 2019, 07:16:02 AM
We have been waiting for a really good and green crypto market for a long time. Maybe it's time to set aside some of our money to start investing. Do you have a strategy that is different from the strategy in 2018 ago? Don't waste time and opportunity to put dreams into the future. KEEP THE SPIRIT and Success for you all.
Anyone that haven't bought back into the market is wasting a lot of time and might end up losing a lot of money too, one thing we should know is that in 2018 we were experiencing what I call market correction, and this correction was supposed to happen since there was a massive growth in the price of Crypto 2017, the correction swept out the bad coin in the market and left only relevant coins, now the market correction is over and it's time for us to buy back into the market for the next bull run.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
May 08, 2019, 05:55:53 AM
As long you have money to invest then go for it while it's not late.  But bear in mind always to avoid doing mistake when it comes investing your money, which is ensure first that the project you will give you good return in the future and no regrets , don't fall immediately on it without specific info because you know mostly now are uncertain, so be smart when putting money on any projects.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 08, 2019, 05:53:18 AM
Can be a good opportunity to see the market begin to grow, it's never too late to start investing, don't choose the wrong altcoin, choose altcoin that shows active movement
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
May 08, 2019, 05:46:30 AM
My strategy to put more and more coins to be my portfolios. Remember about the fact that crypto has started to grow and that can be very strong evidence if  2018 can be considered as a golden time to accumulate more and more cryptocurrency. This time it's worth even more than last year.
Maybe I agree with you, to start collecting coins in the portfolio. Because the time has come to buy in a large basket. I hope this time it will be better than 2018, just consider this the recovery phase for cryptocurrency fans or other traders.
Activity: 318
May 08, 2019, 05:41:19 AM
Yes we can start investments now,market situation is going ro a good one right now all we need is a good project to invest so look at this project and try to make a investments,https://exmarkets.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
May 08, 2019, 04:57:31 AM
I am very optimistic right now and I can see is the bright side of the bitcoin's value today or any other cryptocurrency because I know that history will repeat itself. Hold now and then you will definitely benefit later. Some of the billionaires started like this for sure.
Activity: 774
Merit: 100
May 08, 2019, 02:10:34 AM
now the lowest price on altcoins. If I had some free money then it's clear that I now bought it. nobody definitely will tell you whether there will be a fall or not, but I would for example buy at such prices if I had a spare stock of money. It is a pity but I bought much higher and did not think that the market would fall so low
Activity: 319
May 08, 2019, 02:08:14 AM
If you are looking for good IEO project to invest you can visit this link and this will provide details and link on IEO of yanu Yanu Initial Exchange Offering has been launched! positive upside potential.
Activity: 259
Merit: 0
May 08, 2019, 02:07:12 AM
For as long as you got a money to invest with the crypto market and you feel it in doing so then go for it because it's one of the greatest investment opportunity in this generation and we already witnessed what was happened in December 2017 and the chances are that it'll happen again in the future.

Amen! I'm hoping to get that huge boost and I'm wondering when it will happen? End of 2019? 2020? I'm looking at good IEO projects now that I can put my tokens into while eating popcorn watching the market go crazy. Like Ecomi, cryptocollectibles that you can store in a hardware wallet together with other coins is fun stuff. But for now, BTC & ETH are the safest coins to go
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
May 08, 2019, 01:39:21 AM
I still choose waiting. Only after overcoming the +6K level for BTC and the +200 level for ether it is possible to look for entry points to the market.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
May 08, 2019, 01:30:58 AM
We are at the right phse to invest on cryptos because the prices shows good growth in the recent days.

Keep your investment long term and experience the  benefits from the next bull run.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
May 08, 2019, 01:20:06 AM
There is no specific strategy because all we need to do is not wait for time to invest !! This is a good opportunity and never waste time to seize opportunities.
The market is green and we must be able to follow the flow, conditions like this must really be utilized as well as possible.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
May 08, 2019, 01:01:34 AM
Now, past or maybe in future there are always good time to invest. Because as long we can get a lot of profit with it, it means we can manage our investment very well. And then it can give advantage for us.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
May 08, 2019, 12:01:47 AM
i don't have a specific strategy from the start, i just observe and sell and then buy back when i have benefited.

from what i see it seems that this is indeed the right time to set aside some money and start investing now.
i am sure the market will increase in the near future.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
May 07, 2019, 11:33:18 PM
this is a good time to invest truely, the bearish seem to have ended even though the pump is very slow but steady.   i may not call it a bull yet but it is not where we use to have it.investors will just have to be very sensitive around the price and be smart with hodling and trading. wishing us all the best.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
May 07, 2019, 11:25:21 PM
The market is now always green and the bitcoin price also continue rising up little by little i think this is the right time for investment before is too late we all know the market price was so volatility at any moment and the bull it may happen every now and then.
Activity: 309
May 07, 2019, 11:24:12 PM
Most investors now focus on the IEO. The market is making good changes now is the time to buy alt top 10 on coinmaket
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 07, 2019, 11:18:35 PM
Market is already growing again and its a good opportunities to make investments on the good projects we may have,But think wisely a lot of Scams out there and new trend has come the IEO that we can choose Ico or IEO on our investments so we need to think wisely in making investments,we can try yanu.io it offers also IEO and successfully done the ico before.
Pages:
Jump to: