Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment now? - page 8. (Read 13527 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 1
May 08, 2019, 12:26:03 PM
There main rule of investing for me is that you should not invest all of your assets into one project, it's just to risky. There is always a risk though and you have to be aware of it any time.

I recommend you to start only if you have some savings which you can spare for investments. Only by this you will avoid situation when you are "enslaved" by the coins which you're holding. Remember that crypto are always risky. You can also choose projects which don't necessary need trading, for example new FuturoCoin masternode system will be rewarding its owners with passive incomes

Exactly, there are many more ways to earn some funds, gather some money in cryptoworld than just trade or hold and masternodes are really a good example of it. The key is to find a proper pool, that will give you nice income. It's not as risky as trading in my opinion, but you also have to be careful. Also such masternode pools usually requires a huge contribution so it's diffcult to start your investments from this point. I checked FuturoCoin medium, and they say that you need only 1000 FTO to become a masternoe owner which is pretty cheap, the income after a while is going to make up such expense for you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 08, 2019, 12:14:09 PM
if you want a investment in altcoin, beside bitcoin I think ethereum still best altcoin to investment, because ethereum still in rank 2 after bitcoin. So ethereum is reasonable to invest beside bitcoin of course
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
May 08, 2019, 12:07:32 PM
Investing now os one of the best thing that we can make to recover the losses on the past year, if you have doubts about ICO'S now you can Try IEO. don't stop believing cryptocurrency it will recover soonest and we already see signs of recovering now.
Yes. The market is already making a positive price increase so this is really a good sign to start investing now while we can still manage to buy at the current price. And considering ICO projects are not that profitable like its previous years,we may take a look at IEO.We can still make a good amount in crypto if we keep on pushing ourselves positively.
Activity: 616
May 08, 2019, 11:34:24 AM
But it is very regrettable, I do not have the capital, because my assets are held in a number of coins which currently prices do not rise. If you have enough capital, this is the time for you to buy potential coins.
Activity: 475
May 08, 2019, 11:33:08 AM
Are you looking for a project to invest? then i can give you a good project to invest and you can make good profits as well you can get a nice product, And now their IEO is on going you can visit them on this link https://exmarkets.com/launchpad.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 08, 2019, 11:31:50 AM
Like he OP is looking at buy and forget investment. If you're considering that for Cryptocurrency, then you can just buy and forget. It's important to diversify a d keep tabs on your investment. Won't be nice finding out your investment gone down the drain and you'll have to start again. Research and have multiple options before committing your funds. For IEO, do due diligence and only partake in trusted exchanges
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
May 08, 2019, 10:48:03 AM
As long you have money to invest then go for it while it's not late.  But bear in mind always to avoid doing mistake when it comes investing your money, which is ensure first that the project you will give you good return in the future and no regrets , don't fall immediately on it without specific info because you know mostly now are uncertain, so be smart when putting money on any projects.
Always pay attentions to what the projects is offering and how the community will act with it, many investors forget about researching and studying the market behaviors, they just simply been moved by the hyped and forget about doing their own observation, investment needs to be more well taken in order not to lose your money, timing is very important in order to obtained benefits.
copper member
Activity: 364
May 08, 2019, 10:37:42 AM
Investing is an everyday affair, an everyday business when it comes to crypto. It doesn't necessarily mean your money, investment can also be your time, strength and intellect. These are done always once you are a crypto fan.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 08, 2019, 10:34:12 AM
In this type of market especially that market is more green and there is a chance that it will continue to move forward. The best investment in this type of situation is long term investment and short term trading.

What exactly have you meant by both the bold part? Long term and short term both are preferred? I would say it's better to invest only for long term for now since market seems to have a huge bull run as expected before the bitcoin block rewards halving.
In my opinion, OP wants to mention the power of the buy&forget coins in the long term investing and the small pump&dump coins for short term trading. The bull run will make both a powerful with time.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
May 08, 2019, 10:32:16 AM
In this type of market especially that market is more green and there is a chance that it will continue to move forward. The best investment in this type of situation is long term investment and short term trading.

What exactly have you meant by both the bold part? Long term and short term both are preferred? I would say it's better to invest only for long term for now since market seems to have a huge bull run as expected before the bitcoin block rewards halving.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
May 08, 2019, 10:22:36 AM
I am still continuing to implement the same strategy like the my 2018 strategy. Because I made my investments as I would wait until 2022. Also this year, i'm trying to expand my portfolio by doing bounty campaigns and daily trading.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
May 08, 2019, 10:09:26 AM
Before investing into crypto you should probably create a emergency fund so when you need money you don't need to rely on others to help you, and also you wouldn't sell your coins at loss when you desperately need money.
You need to maximize your finances. Part of the funds to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Part of the funds to invest in coins from the top 20, part of the funds to invest with coins from the top 100, and part of the money to invest in new promising IEO. For example, in the OIE project Gexan. This project seems to me very promising.
This is a choice and everyone must be able to accept all the risks that might occur.
Using the money we have must be done carefully because we will determine the future we will get.
For me this is a difficult choice because we determine a progress where we must choose the best thing for ourselves.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 08, 2019, 08:39:08 AM
Try to invest bitcoin to ethereum its a good oppurtunity to wait and to hold because on their price keep stable and since it will be pump soon for slow profit.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
May 08, 2019, 08:38:44 AM
We have been waiting for a really good and green crypto market for a long time. Maybe it's time to set aside some of our money to start investing. Do you have a strategy that is different from the strategy in 2018 ago? Don't waste time and opportunity to put dreams into the future. KEEP THE SPIRIT and Success for you all.

just a little ico which is really good to invest, as well as the current EIO trend. there is no guarantee that you will benefit
I think this is how you can search and research it so that it can bring profit.
and I prefer to invest in altcoins that are traded rather than ico or EIO.
Activity: 332
Merit: 22
Turkish Translator
May 08, 2019, 08:36:44 AM
Now we really have the possibility of dip price. We run the last straight before the bull. Although Binance hacking will delay the bull for another month, we're not in a bad state. But I must say again that we have a buying opportunity and we should consider it well. Now that I've done my research, I decided to invest in Zerocoin Protocol projects. One of them is Veil.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
May 08, 2019, 08:20:12 AM
You need to maximize your finances. Part of the funds to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Part of the funds to invest in coins from the top 20, part of the funds to invest with coins from the top 100, and part of the money to invest in new promising IEO. For example, in the OIE project Gexan. This project seems to me very promising.
It looks like this Gexan is an interesting project. Do you think that it is promising to invest in this Gexan? Can you give a link to the project site or ann thread?
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
May 08, 2019, 08:29:13 AM
It looks like this Gexan is an interesting project. Do you think that it is promising to invest in this Gexan? Can you give a link to the project site or ann thread?
Gexan project personally seems to me very interesting and promising. Here is a link to their website: http://gexan.io/ This Gexan project will conduct an IEO in literally 2 days. Here is a link to the details: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX
Activity: 135
May 08, 2019, 08:14:05 AM
I recommend you to start only if you have some savings which you can spare for investments. Only by this you will avoid situation when you are "enslaved" by the coins which you're holding. Remember that crypto are always risky. You can also choose projects which don't necessary need trading, for example new FuturoCoin masternode system will be rewarding its owners with passive incomes
Activity: 1806
May 08, 2019, 08:12:37 AM
As you know bitcoin price is almost $6000 reached and almost all altcoins value is low so this is time to invest and hold for good profit in Dec 2019.
Activity: 434
Coinsbit.io
May 08, 2019, 08:11:14 AM
Before investing into crypto you should probably create a emergency fund so when you need money you don't need to rely on others to help you, and also you wouldn't sell your coins at loss when you desperately need money.
Pages:
Jump to: