Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment Strategy - page 14. (Read 2697 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 12:18:37 AM
You can try to split your money for investment in trading, mining and ICO but be sure to verify first the project in which you will entered your money, be careful in making an investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 11:29:23 PM
I would recommend you to invest in bitcoin in the long term. This is my investment strategy, and I recommend it to everyone because it seems to me that it will bring a good profit in the future.
it is possible that you are right, but in this case you have a risk of 2022 years, when the bitcoin network is waiting for a strong shake-up due to the reduction in the cost of the block. will he survive? risks it is always better to put in different baskets and and portfolio investment should help.
Activity: 28
May 17, 2018, 11:24:08 PM
Bitcoin is a good investment option, IMO. But of course, be sure to do your homework first to determine if it suits your wants/expectations.
hrz
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 11:07:28 PM
be careful investing bitcoin much to be abstinence do not easily believe in other people, think many times invest bitcoin lest you get a loss.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 11:00:48 PM
do not store all the eggs in the same basket, it's a simple proverb in investing or trading, I suggest to spread your capital in ICO, Alt, and some bitcoins, and it will be very effective for potential profit
Activity: 210
May 17, 2018, 07:29:49 PM
Invest in the most promising coins - bitcoin or Ethereum. Or you can only choose one of them. Carefully study all the information and choose what is right for you.
Don't only choose 1 of 2 because you need to split your portfolio to split your risky also. It's quite risky when you only choose one because it's like you're playing the all in game with that coin.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 06:11:00 PM
Some people only invest in Bitcoin alone. They collect a lot of Bitcoin and hold it for the long term. Some make short-term trades where they will use Altcoin at a cheaper price and will soon sell it if there is a recent increase. Another strategy is to use different Altcoin and hold it for long term. Before investing, you should first research about it. Get lots of knowledge so you know how to move your money.
Activity: 406
May 17, 2018, 06:04:17 PM
Invest in the most promising coins - bitcoin or Ethereum. Or you can only choose one of them. Carefully study all the information and choose what is right for you.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 06:01:53 PM
Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
I'm not a professional trader or investor, but I suggest that you start trying to invest in ICO,
first of all, when I want to try to invest in ICO I doubt whether it will be a profit or loss, but after choosing a good ICO I get the benefits and continue to want to do it.
Activity: 728
May 17, 2018, 06:00:47 PM
The right strategy to invest in bitcoin is when the price goes down we have to buy and sell bitcoin when the price is high. Maybe it's one of the strategies that I do if positioned like that.
Activity: 367
May 17, 2018, 05:50:47 PM
I think that no one will tell you exactly how to proceed correctly. I believe that every person should understand himself how to make money. Learn, learn all the details, try everything and do not rush to invest big money!
Activity: 364
May 17, 2018, 05:47:13 PM
I would recommend you to invest in bitcoin in the long term. This is my investment strategy, and I recommend it to everyone because it seems to me that it will bring a good profit in the future.
Activity: 5
May 17, 2018, 05:31:18 PM
Does anyone use an affiliate link strategy
Activity: 630
May 17, 2018, 05:29:06 PM
Follow portfolio management.

don't invest all in one project choose
1. bitcoin ,
2. some legit alt coin,
3. choose ico carefully an do invest.
Activity: 130
May 17, 2018, 04:32:43 PM
 That's a good amount to invest and a can earn very good returns if handled well, You can Buy Bitcoin and ETH with the amount and hold as long as possible to gain same value on it, You can also chose to trade, buy good coins cheaply and sell when the value is higher
Activity: 294
May 17, 2018, 04:00:34 PM
Put 50% or more of it in less risky altcoins or bitcoins and whats left in ICOs that have a good idea,team and technology. Keep on reinvesting your profits and you should end up with a lot.
Activity: 55
May 17, 2018, 03:58:45 PM
some users use analysis to predict, feel freeto do that
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
May 17, 2018, 03:17:34 PM
My strategy is to continuously buy every month and never fail to do so. Also, I don't care what current price is, I just buy.. It's not a very smart nor is it the best strategy out there but it works long term especially with good asset selection.
Using a certain percentage of our salary is the best way in my opinion of investing into bitcoins, Buying it on a monthly basis without spending a single will ensure that you will have a large number of bitcoins and if the value hopefully goes up during the period you will notice a huge profit.
Activity: 203
May 17, 2018, 02:31:45 PM
5k is a good amount to invest in crypto and can get you considerable returns if done properly and with proper caution, For that money id say you devide the money in three portions, The first portion, invest in Bitcoin, its a coin that will get you good returns both in the long run and short run, Another portion pot into ETH, this is a future crypto king that is slowly gaining value but will be a force to recon in future, and the last bit, put into ICOs, this will need proper research but good ICO will get you good returns.
Pages:
Jump to: