Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment Strategy - page 15. (Read 2697 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 02:24:23 PM
Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
Do research first before you invest in bitcoin this kind of business need a research so that you will not end up regretting spending your money online.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 02:12:24 PM
I suggest that you diversified your portfolio, spread it in different ICO's or Altcoins that you think have the great set in the future. Having that large amount of investment can give you a great profit in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 02:06:11 PM
As I talked about investments at the very beginning, 70 percent bitcoin will make up 30 percent of all subcontractors. Of course, the steps were taken in earnest to gain a lot but gradually to gain a lot outweigh the many winnings here. So I think it would be more sensible to win in a longer period of time without stress and panic if you win with fast but gained.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 02:01:38 PM
When in doubt learn everything first before doing anything, It is an investment so it is very risky.
When you have enough knowledge to know where to invest and you decided to take a risk then trust yourself and invest in where you know you can make a profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 01:48:27 PM
Currently, the market is moving sideways. BTC $ ETH not moving much. If you want to make money then do the following:

10% - BTC - ROI is gonna be less as compared to other altcoins
altcoins: These will make you rich. But take this advice with caution. Altcoins are shitcoins . You need to identify good one like Wanchain/Zilliqa etc . These will give a massive return of 20x. once you achieve that take out the profit and put it in other currencies and repeat.

And also HODL
Activity: 203
Was that was it was?
May 17, 2018, 01:30:53 PM
I really envy guys like you who has tons of money, but here's my suggestion you can put half of it into Bitcoin for surely the prices will rise by the remaining quarter of the year and scatter the half of it into different alt coins like waves, iota, hero, just pick what ever you want but a word of caution, never store all the eggs in one basket.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 01:19:14 PM
the benefits of managing bitcoin are for excellent investment jobs for all of us, because this bit of coin is a very modern and highly digital transaction and it also needs a strategy to set the future in the future, bitcoin is the most modern and digital place which is different from other investments, because the bitcoin payments using gidital coin in the present.
Activity: 490
May 17, 2018, 01:03:07 PM
Bitcoin price can be grow up or down ,so i think you can keep 50% and sell 50% of this coins it will be better .
Activity: 322
May 17, 2018, 12:53:44 PM
Many people have many opinions. But I want to tell about myself. I sell 50%, and keep 50 percent of the coins
Activity: 253
May 17, 2018, 12:38:50 PM
$5,000 is a big amount in starting an investments. You must have first an experience in investing and study first what investing is all about. You can invest $2,000 as the staring capital so that you can have experience. Then if you learn all the techniques in investments then you can now invest all your money to gain much income.
Activity: 27
May 17, 2018, 12:28:41 PM
some portfolios have the right thing to get in
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
May 17, 2018, 11:48:34 AM
In the investment so that the profit required the best strategy, cryptocurrency is a full decentralization so we must always know the latest information so that can mendaaptkan profit.
Activity: 476
May 17, 2018, 11:44:58 AM
Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
Invest in undervalued and low capped currencies. These currencies have a lot of room for growth on long term. There is quite a number of these currencies in the market. You just need to search and identify which one you would invest in. Search in Google or better watch some videos on this topic.
Activity: 854
May 17, 2018, 11:40:22 AM
You can invest 50% in bitcoin and 50% in ethereum. It may take long for you realize profits but you will never regret such decisions.Afterall bitcoin and ethereum are the top two Cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 41
May 17, 2018, 11:35:50 AM
There are many good investment strategies and I think the best investment is not just storing the bitcoin you have but using your trading capital to earn profits by trading bitcoin altcoin.
Activity: 165
May 17, 2018, 11:32:16 AM
I think the strategy of investing is how we deal with current developments. There are some investors doing short-term trading where they will use altcoin at a cheaper price then will take it off when the market price is going up. I suggest that you make a research and find out which strategy best for you. Thanks
Activity: 54
May 17, 2018, 11:01:25 AM
5000 dollars is not a very large amount for investment. The maximum benefit from them can be obtained if you invest in prospective ICO. You only need to carefully select projects and not invest in one project. It is worth choosing at least 10 quality projects and distributing cash on them.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
May 17, 2018, 10:58:44 AM
I think you should divide it by 3 and put the 1/3 to bitcoin, 1/3 to altcoins and the rest will be put into a bank for a more secure money investment but before that, you should do a research about the investments in bitcoin and its risks. There are so many altcoins so you must choose a perfect one. I suggest ethereum but it still depends on you. Just make sure that if you give an investment you must know that what you are investing can be your gain or your loss.
Activity: 266
May 17, 2018, 10:46:51 AM
If you really want to spend your whole money by investing in bitcoin then it is a good thing to do. But there's also another strategy to do, maybe half of your money invest it in bitcoin and the other half look for campaign or projects then buy there tokens.
Activity: 266
May 17, 2018, 10:09:08 AM
If I were you I invest that money in different kinds of coin or tokens. But the majority of that will go to bitcoin as it is the most well-known cryptocurrency rich people know. Some alts has more potential but they need more community, unlike bitcoin that has been there ever since this technology started.
Pages:
Jump to: