Pages:
Author

Topic: Investors are impatient and too quick to judge projects - page 3. (Read 5271 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
Its sometimes good to be impatient when money is involved but investors getting impatient and being quick in judging projects is far way beyond limit since most of these investors are not ready to learn to ascertain whether the project they are investing in calls for either short or long term investment plan, they just run into any project sake of early bird bonus and later when things are not going as expected, they begin to judge and say ill comments about these projects.
Most have the same intentions regarding to investing with projects that they've did not fully supporting, they just wanted to have that so called bonus and dumped the coin after reaching the exchange. There's no plans just to take the chance and grab opportunities once they've seen some value, there's no longer a real supporters but most are just aiming for quick benefits. The project being judge not because of  usage but because of value after reaching the exchange.
Activity: 665
Merit: 10
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
There is two type of investors always here explain short time and long time, do you think short time investor want profitable of quickly and they do not want agree waiting and holding. But long time investor want more time waiting for making profitable.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
How to be impatient investor without have good news when coin listing or not, an investor not quick judge of project because they have waiting from pre sale until sale ended and dev is not have ideas and planning when their coin listing on exchange market, what about you as investor but you have waiting about one year for listing coin.
Activity: 378
Its sometimes good to be impatient when money is involved but investors getting impatient and being quick in judging projects is far way beyond limit since most of these investors are not ready to learn to ascertain whether the project they are investing in calls for either short or long term investment plan, they just run into any project sake of early bird bonus and later when things are not going as expected, they begin to judge and say ill comments about these projects.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
This is because people do not invest based on the project but rather their greed. Same with bounty hunters. They see the price per token and think they will be rich. It is not what the token is worth only after a few months will you get the tokens true value and by then these kinds of people will have sold which is very silly since they could end up shooting themselves in the foot. Rather look at the current price and if you want out then bail out but only if the loss is minimum, remember you invested for a reason so stay and hold your cards be patient. Poker face.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
It usually surprise me when I see investors complaining about a good project that didn't increase  or providing returns immediately it got listed on the exchange and they term it scam or say different things like rekted.
But the truth is, are these investors investing in the project because they believe in it or are they just in it for the immediate profit and move on?  Because if you are investing in a project because you believe in it then you should be willing to HODL the tokens and wait for the team to gradually deliver the project and meet its necessary roadmap before you judge it and not condemn it on its first listing.
That's the problem. All people want to quickly sell tokens and get their profits, so everyone demands that the project appears on the exchange as soon as possible.
You guys must not blame the investors but the team must adapt with the current market while so many short term investors in the market. This is a must with a few million dollars of money at least to provide a good exchange site is enough rather than put that coin to the shitscam exchange site.
if that coin was showing a good performance at first listing and investors will keep to hold it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
It usually surprise me when I see investors complaining about a good project that didn't increase  or providing returns immediately it got listed on the exchange and they term it scam or say different things like rekted.
But the truth is, are these investors investing in the project because they believe in it or are they just in it for the immediate profit and move on?  Because if you are investing in a project because you believe in it then you should be willing to HODL the tokens and wait for the team to gradually deliver the project and meet its necessary roadmap before you judge it and not condemn it on its first listing.
That's the problem. All people want to quickly sell tokens and get their profits, so everyone demands that the project appears on the exchange as soon as possible.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Its their fault to invest in something in the early stage and then don't have the patience to hold and wait until profits come.If they are big investors and there are no returns what so ever then the project has a problem and probably won't deliver the expected profits. All of this caused ICO's,IEO's , STO's to facing a decline of investors and nowadays 70-85% of them won't even gather the soft cap in order to start the project.

Personally I don't like to put my money into new projects because the bull run is not so far away so why risk hold a coin 3years from now to get nice profit when you already have good projects with working tech and a history behind them who could bring you big profits in 1.5 years. Investors are not fools, they are just sick of ICO's and dead bounce projects. Maybe some of you can learn from this and you will stop investing into low quality projects or , keep playing the lottery maybe you'll find the lucky one.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
I have seen this happening to projects on many occasions and it does not always end well. In most cases, the team are forced to alter their roadmap just to pleas the investors and the nagging community. Even before the end of IEO/ICO, with little capital raised, a lot of questions will keep popping up as regard exchange listing; for instance, "when exchange?" "when listing?" "when listing on second exchange?" without giving the team time to develop their products. All these so that these investors can cash out as soon as possible and move on to next available project.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards

This is all the effect of the last crypto bull. People realized crypto is a way to get overnight riches. And it was true for months. Whatever coin people bought doubled within a few days making heaps of profit. Many people jumped into crypto just for quick profit. They never tried to realize that crypto needs to gain it's price through use or service.
Projects raises a funds so that they may deliver effectively for a later time but people wants a profit just after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 1008
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I think that is a natural thing, where investors certainly really want a greater return and profit is one of them. Not because investors do not trust the project, because I think every investor must have observed a number of projects that they think have the potential to be invested but I think they complain when what they think doesn't match what happened and they just want to express something that makes them want to share with us about what they experienced.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
It's because the crypto market is at very early stages. Price of bitcoin moves so much and investors in the crypto market already have a habit to get quick gain or quick loss. Real investors aka big players of the market are not impatient look at the big names of crypto industry Roger Ver Tim draper & other big investors holding bitcoin for over 5 years. Uneducated people who want to get rich overnight invested their all the money and trying to get out as soon as possible.

If you check people like Roger Ver invested bitcoin at very early stages still holding big amount of coins when bitcoin is at over $10000. So, in my opinion, small investors are impatient which is natural. I don't blame them because they are mostly uneducated and lazy people who want to earn millions in minutes.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Well, this is a difficult answer to give nut nvestors are impatient and too quick to judge projects. Probably, they have waited for a particular project for so long and this has kept them in suspense whereby you can lose your earnings..
Activity: 569

There are lots of factors contributing to the investors mixed feelings about any project especially when it value falls below 75% of the ico value.

Most investors that often buys into a project ico are already used to the traditional stock exchange and 50% reductions in share price simply means that the company is having problem and might fold up.

Most ICO project often have road map which investors expects them to maintain and follow truthfully.

Above all, people invest in any project for profits and will surely be unhappy if they did not see the expected profits within 12 months after the end of the ico.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
I also think that if you invested in a project, then you have chosen it as a promising one and you need to wait for the result. But as practice shows, some of the investors do not study projects, but simply invest left and right, and then when there is no result, they are surprised that everything is bad, and the project turned out to be a scam. This is the way out or you take all the risks on yourself and understand that you can lose, or simply not invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Would have been great if its as easy as you said, its not easy to lose money to projects and we have too many shady projects in crypto space, i don't blame investors who are complaining or too impatience, many are already in loss but if they don't back down they will reap rewards for their hardwork one day
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
Believe me, most investors would like to hold their coins for a long time, but the market of cryptocurrencies can move so quickly that it is impossible to do so especially when we are talking about new coins, you are ignoring how quickly a coin can lose its value, and as such investors have no other option but to act as quickly in the event that a coin in which they are invested begins to crash.

So I do not agree with you, investors have to move as fast as they can when a good coin begins to go down in value and if that means that some coins do not achieve the potential that they could reach then so be it, an investor is not putting his money at risk just because he believes in a project he wants to profit from it and if he cannot do that he is in all his right to sell his coins as soon as he can.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
No they are not really judgemental they join to gain profit
believe 90% of the people who join in that project is just there
to buy token wait for it to be listed, pump the price and make other small time investors to take the bait waiting for the right  moment
once they hook up, they will dump the coin, sell all their holding and youre right move on that is really the reality of it,
well we can't blame them thats really is happening in every project even in bitcoin it happens everytime, everyone loves money
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
Every project needs time to develop, but a solid project cannot afford to decrease its price by 70 percent from the token sale level. It is unacceptable for the most investors and I cannot blame them for complains after such results.
On the other hand, no one forced these investors to buy an asset that caused big losses. Investors themselves create such conditions when it becomes possible to list unsecured assets on exchanges.
Activity: 504
Merit: 25
99% investors and bounty hunters don't want to HODL, they want quick listing and quickly dump tokens or coins for quick profits of cos, only few people invest and hodl tokens for long term sakes nowadays and infact many are on here for quick profit to sustain themselves so i don't blame them either.
Pages:
Jump to: