Pages:
Author

Topic: Investors continue to invest in crypto-currency - page 9. (Read 3224 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Investors are investing money in the crypto currency. Because, many people have made many profits by investing in crypto coins. Many have changed their lifes. Many have changed the goals of their life. People are now focusing more on investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
It is true that Investors are continue investing into crypto currency, not only it is trend but of course the community or people all over the places of the nations cannot be stop. Maybe because they've found out that crypto helped a lot of people who have nothing before. Then, discovered that most people who got serious in crypto became successful now and achieved some of their goals in life.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
Most investor sees that cryptocurrency right now is undervalue value. With market cap value drop more than 70% i think investor looking for good project to invest. I am believe they will choosing bitcoin and some good altcoin.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
As long as the cryptocurrencies are profitable, many investors will continue to invest in this high risk but lucrative market of virtual currencies. Some of these investors are also looking for more better projects or ICOs to maximize their profits. Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin will continue to be use by many people as alternative currency and may also lead in the digitization of all kinds of transactions in the future.
Its true bitcoin is falling down but still people are believing in bitcoins they're keep investing in bitcoins.Proud to say that i am one from them i still have a big believe in bitcoin and no one can broke it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Cryptocurrency is becoming popular day by day .Many investors are switching to cryptocurrency only because they can see the advantages of cryptocurrency .Gold was considered as one of the important investment in past years but now cryptocurrency is gaining importance day by day.Intelligent investors knows that cryptocurrency is going to be the future currency in coming years so they are investing more and more in this.
most of them are profesional investors.they switch it because they see best opportunity if they bought bitcoin or other cryptocurrency right now.
Activity: 397
Cryptocurrency is becoming popular day by day .Many investors are switching to cryptocurrency only because they can see the advantages of cryptocurrency .Gold was considered as one of the important investment in past years but now cryptocurrency is gaining importance day by day.Intelligent investors knows that cryptocurrency is going to be the future currency in coming years so they are investing more and more in this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
This is most applicable to investors who really have the guts in businesses.  Investors are intelligent enough to know the situation and ongoing when it comes to money related things and given this idea, they are the ones who know about the future of cryptocurrency.  When they can see recovery and huge comeback, they will be more eagered to invest. 
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Investors who really understand the blueprint and attributes of cryprocurrency will have the courage to invest on it despite being so risky. Moreover, the falldown of bitcoin and other alternate coins became the opportunity for so many investors because it's only the time where they can buy more cryptos at a cheaper market price.
Yes, right, those who really understand will not feel afraid of losses because later the profits will pursue them. Of course they will not miss the opportunity to buy a few coins at low prices. What they really want is an aggressive market movement, where they can make a profit every day.
Activity: 294
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Investors who really understand the blueprint and attributes of cryprocurrency will have the courage to invest on it despite being so risky. Moreover, the falldown of bitcoin and other alternate coins became the opportunity for so many investors because it's only the time where they can buy more cryptos at a cheaper market price.
copper member
Activity: 50
Philip is new mentor, Faba Invest. 👆👏

I have more than 25 years of experience in the corporate and consulting world. I served as CEO of a $500m payments company, I was a Managing Partner for Roland Berger, as well as holding executive roles in T-Mobile, Accenture, A.T. Kearney and CA-IB Investment Bank. I'm also a co-owner of StartupYard (CEE's oldest startup accelerator),
Activity: 31
The crypto market is bustling and investors are investing in this market is normal. If there is a fluctuation, they will be the first to know.
Activity: 448
I think that this will continue for many people who invest in it is a good additional income that does not take a lot of time and energy
Activity: 462
These are the typical investors who is really entering the community to learn,earn and trust the cryptocurrency,thats why it is almost un noticeable their presence since the prices are still not growing big,and I believe that this is the true market value and not those moments that whales are pumping the bitcoin and so as the altcoins also
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
The technology of the Blockchain is a revolutionary one which makes it capable of surviving the market till now. The future of payment systems is with crypto and people who have read much about it can foresee the future of it - the major investors in crypto and ICOs.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
I heard news that morgan stanley, merryl Lynch start to open bitcoin trade for their customer. After Goldman Sachs, i am believe many big investor will come to market and i am believe crypto market will recover soon
Activity: 350
If investors are unreliable, why people today are wealthy because of investing so that sometimes it's not always best to invest in times of failure and sometimes also being successful. so they will not appear in the crypto market, Because of the loss of investment crypto, it would be helpful to invest in a crypto again to recover our losses. And in most cases, these crypto are investors and profitable. So they keep investing even when it falls and loses once or twice. Just do not give up, try and try until you success.
Activity: 26

There are really so many opportunities right now... 2018 really reminds me of 2014. Specifically new payment processors and security token exchanges. Only very few legit projects out there, wont mention names so I am not accussed of shilling - but keep you eyes out, these projects will have xxxX gains
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
I love the faith investors kept in the system. Definitely like any other sector, there's bound to be downtrend but remaining positive in the ecosystem is  the way forward till we need another uptrend again. Weak hands already sold off, it can only get better from here.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
Because they believe in the blockchain technology and the othr technology behind every cryptocurrency,and this is what i call “true investors”not like those many damn pretending to be investors but the truth is all they want i to gain a quick bucks inside our crypto community,things that made them bitter when time failure faces them

And i do believe that if this will be the attitude and behavior of every cryptonians,for sure we are mooning in a couple of months or so,because the crypto only needs full support and no negativity to bloom and continue to provide for us the bread and butter we needs
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I think with this kind of idea, it will change the market and make it become cashless market. it is good for those who know first how this thing really works so that in the future they can easily adopt into it.
Pages:
Jump to: