Pages:
Author

Topic: Investors continue to invest in crypto-currency - page 6. (Read 3224 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 252
Yes they know the fact about the cryptocurrency, if there is no growth they never turned to the crypto side. Because they know the real fact behind the crypto market. First the price starts to decrease after a long time it starts to increase. Thats only happening now in the market. Long time there is no growth in the market, today the market starts to increase, hope this will continue in future also, so if you have funds just invest right now.
they may have felt the benefits of crypto so investors continue to grow and they believe that crypto will become the future.
Those who have investments in the Bitcoin should continue to invest because the low market is still present and they can get it on low price using less resources and achieving it in large quantity is possible. If you are looking for Ethereum then proceed for it because it is in its low market so both are ready for investment if you are ready then. This will benefit you not only here in terms of savings but you will have a great profit in high market.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
I consider that there are times with certain investment opportunity and right now this special occasion it is given by the cryptocurrency market and it is normal to invest in your own future and not only.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Most likely the answer is Yes. Because krypton is new and put forward the revolutionary idea of ​​a digital, cashless society that is not bound by the rules and regulations of the government. They are excellent investment assets and can help to make good profits in a short period of time. That's why many people like to work and get bitoconi
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
one of investors said to me, they are become affraid today to invest in cryptocurrency after several news about exchange hacking spread in market.and not only that, scam project could be another reason too.so maybe it could be strong reason why market capitalization not growing.
rationable reason for them.we must admit that hackers are very frightening for some investors and traders. they have sucessfully  steal the balance in the exchange several times.and their act , make all price down.
Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
Now there is such an incomprehensible situation on the market that investors are waiting for some kind of positive news.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
one of investors said to me, they are become affraid today to invest in cryptocurrency after several news about exchange hacking spread in market.and not only that, scam project could be another reason too.so maybe it could be strong reason why market capitalization not growing.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Its the new trend and it will replace traditional markets slowly. Institutional investors will gear up for this transition, thats why its an advantage for early adopters to get involved more money will get in and will make crypto will be huge than we expected.

This is true. As a matter of fact, one of the reason that may encourage people to start up woth crypto is its characteristics in terms of making transactions. It is so easy that in just a few clicks you already do a transaction. It is more accessible at the same time effective.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
We can't think that one of us should stop investing entirely, as there are good projects that one should not miss if possible, I'm using my profit in trading to participate in ICOs.   
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
Investors are really looking for opportunity where they can convert investment into great return that's why they move cryptocurrency. whether there is high risk but return can far more then any other investment. Currently price is on down the line so new people can come into the crypto market.
Activity: 95
I think that is because this whole cryptosystem has a lot to offer, not only to bring advantage to its supporters or its community but it also brings the promise of revolutionising the whole system of our trading system today. I think this is a great reason to invest in cryptocurrency, and I think this is the reason why many investors are investing in cryptocurrency as well.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
Undeniably, to this day there are still many positive opinions about cryptocurrency that tempt big-scale investors as well as small-scale investors to invest in them. No wonder if to this day many people are competing to invest their money in this one instrument especially the middle to lower class and they assume this year's the right year to buy bitcoin regardless of the amount of funds owned.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
Yes, this is the trend of development and investment today. Investors around the world have come to realize this and invest in it to capture a great future in the midst of technological breakthroughs. It has also led large companies around the world have come to know. I believe you invest in it will never be wrong.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
Inevitably, they are investing in the pursuit of good profits, and in the future can expect big sales in the market. So they continue to invest. Bitcoin has fallen compared to last year due to last year's upgrade.
i think investors are waiting for the right and fast moment to enter the market. don't despair at the current price. just be patient and hope whales will come soon and improve things
Activity: 46
Inevitably, they are investing in the pursuit of good profits, and in the future can expect big sales in the market. So they continue to invest. Bitcoin has fallen compared to last year due to last year's upgrade.
Activity: 448
Yes there are still many people that are making their investments in some Crypto because they are still believing that Crypto can make a valuable profit even the current price of any cryto in the market are in the low price that's keep on holding and joining some good currency.

As we can see the market as a whole is going down, the market capitalization reach its all time low since last year. But the world wide adoption going on is a big help even we dont see it in the market behavior right now. Many countries regulating cryptocurrency in order to study it and use the technology behind it. This is good news for us even institutional investors planning to invest in crypto even we dont see it yet in the market chart. So we just have to be patient and next party will soon come.
I am agree with your point of view, Even if the market is not really high as we want it to be but at the same time it is being wide as bitcoin web was not spread that widely but now it is being highlight all over the world and people are investing, this process will never end, bitcoin is getting large only getting high in price as well. As same as those thousands of people we should take good part in making bitcoin market higher again.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Only some people are doing that, the smart investors, everyone else is very afraid of what is happening and since they do not believe in this market the same way that we do then they are not investing right now and are waiting for a sign that the market is going to recover, but for people like us this is a great opportunity because it is in this kind of moments where you can make a lot of money by just buying cheap coins and hold them.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
The importance of cryptocurrency can no longer be refuted. The more the regulation, the more the awareness and increase in the number of investors. But lately, I became skeptical about the type of investors that are in the market, which has caused a decline in the value of the currencies.
No doubt about the potential for the development of crytocurrency, there is now a new project being supported by the Korean government along with famous singers.

Moreover, there are a lot of footballers, actors are setting up their pennies. I know you read that in article bitcoin and this is the sign that the bitcoin is about to develop in the future
Yes because they have a lot of faith in these cryptocurrencies even though the prices are down.Though this is the best time to buy cryptocurrencies and hold them for future rise in price or invest in them and get good profit returns.Cryptos are the best option in today's date for investment purposes.Cryptos are an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a quicker time period.Best times are waiting for all the users and investors of the cryptocurrencies.
Therefore we must be smarter in taking advantage of the opportunities that occur at Crypto because I am very confident that millions of people still strongly believe in Crypto even though there is a decline in Bitcoin that is of course only temporary because many investors short-term investments so that price growth will always uptodate.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
The importance of cryptocurrency can no longer be refuted. The more the regulation, the more the awareness and increase in the number of investors. But lately, I became skeptical about the type of investors that are in the market, which has caused a decline in the value of the currencies.
No doubt about the potential for the development of crytocurrency, there is now a new project being supported by the Korean government along with famous singers.

Moreover, there are a lot of footballers, actors are setting up their pennies. I know you read that in article bitcoin and this is the sign that the bitcoin is about to develop in the future
Yes because they have a lot of faith in these cryptocurrencies even though the prices are down.Though this is the best time to buy cryptocurrencies and hold them for future rise in price or invest in them and get good profit returns.Cryptos are the best option in today's date for investment purposes.Cryptos are an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a quicker time period.Best times are waiting for all the users and investors of the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I'm one of those investors who still invest even though the market is bearish, I'm glad that there's still investors who keep their faith on cryptocurrency, and I am also thankful to them, they're one of the reason why the price is stable and not keep on falling. I hope that they continue to invest despite the losses, because I believe that it's worth the wait.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Many crypto are in the market and many other ICO are also started so i like crypto for making more money but now it is stopped and further investment of mine is stopped now i am watching the people views and their opinion about further investment in future.
Don't lose hope in these market of bearish trend. Why stop? Price usually are always volatile when you invest today and hold you can still make profit when it increase. So other investors continue to invest and catch good opportunity to have some coins as crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: