Pages:
Author

Topic: Investors continue to invest in crypto-currency - page 4. (Read 3224 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I still see many people invest in Bitcoin because they have faith that Crypto currency investment will continue to survive as they knew that Crypro investments was in these difficult situations before but still survived so i guess this is the main reason of why they don't lose their faith on crypto currencies specially now that bullish market might be just around the corner.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
I believe the reason why investors continue to invest in crypto is that the high potential to earn and gain huge profit is here. Crypto currency is profitable, Investors take the risk of all times that's why they become richer and richer.

As an investment, no investment instrument can give gain like bitcoin. Bitcoin give 1000% gain in 2017 and even the price drop to $6500, bitcoin still profitable if investor buying at early 2017 because early 2017 bitcoin price only below $1000
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
The market of ISO acquires great popularity and possibly over time will squeeze the positions of the traditional stock market. In my opinion, this is due to the greater availability of participation in various ISO projects and in comparison with the stock market does not require compulsory recourse to intermediaries.
Activity: 448
The market for investing in crypto-currency and projects ico seems to be gaining a little civilized world and leaving the WILD WEST status. There is an evolution in the market and some rules for ico campaigns are established. It's good to make strict checks and requirements for those who conduct ico. For the investor they want more guarantees than they are - at least that would not easily cheat the swindlers. It's great to invest in a good idea that will bring profit. I choose projects with unique proposals and with a ready business implementation. Now I'm cooperating with the project URUNIT .
The main advantage for new investment is this that the prices are low especially Altcoin. An investor can hold big quantity for low investment. The future of cryptocurrency is very bright and all the investors will make money in the future, although making money is not the aim of crypto holding but the use and they will be happy if they hold their coins for long time.
this is big opportunity for new investor,they come at best time while all cryptocurrency were on low and cheap price.if they have much money , buying potential coins could be their advantages.
It is good time because now a day bitcoin is affordable and it will to take much time to be high, now more investors are investing so exactly the future price of bitcoin is gona be high, we should invest as well it is future making currency, it has high potential to rise in price faster and it will give high profit at the end as well. Never put doubts just invest and you will see your money growing to more than double just after few months of investing.
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
Now there is such an incomprehensible situation on the market that investors are waiting for some kind of positive news.

Not necessary. I also think that not each investor is waiting for positive news. Well, I can’t be sure about everyone, but I can say for myself. So, I’m holding certain part of my coins and waiting for them to increase in price, however I’m trading with other ones on cex (https://cex.io/).
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is good for investors like now investors are again coming to this side for investment while over all many of the new businesses are existed in the world so it is good to invest now in crypto and become the millionaire in the crypto world i hope that with this passion and interest it is soon that bitcoin price will rise and then the value will not be compared to any other currency. But now it is to be noted that bitcoin buying is good for the new people as well as holders are advised to hold more.
Activity: 40
It is obvious that crypto currency will non stop develop and be a profitable investment. That's why it can attract a lot of investor no matter the market is not so good now
Activity: 43
Yes. Because cryptos are new and have brought forward the revolutionary idea of digital, cashless society which is not bound by the rules and regulations of the government forward. Also, due to the coins highly volatile nature, they are great investment assets and can help earn good profits in a short period of time.
Also, the coin allows transactions to be made throughout the world without any hazzle and also the transactions are secure and identity of the sender and receiver are kept private.

I agree with you at some point, cryptocurrency is relatively new. However, recently I realized that it’s not that new. Crypto exists since 2009. It's almost 10 years!
Activity: 714
Yes but the number is decreasing in which the real demand is getting low.This was due to bearish market is still in effect in which its clearly shows that the Crypto market is really affected that if the Crypto market will not bounce back before this year will end then i believed that many investors will leave this investment in dismay by next year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrency is a new thing and it will bring wealth to many. This is actually a technology that can be applied to large businesses in the future and it will be 10 times higher now than in the next five years.
well, so far there are still many successful new crpytocurrency. well the ICO is the proof. Despite the many crises that occurred this year, there are still some successful ICOs with such high achievements. I think this will continue to happen.

This is a very good sign that the investors continue to buy the cryptocurrencies. It is the proof that the crypto market is not going to die at all. I also have the intentions to buy more Ethereum tokens now.
yes, that's something very good that I hear if it's true. I think, so many people will not survive the news that has appeared. but I think so many people still expect cryptocurrency. I am so sure of this development.
cryptocurrency would not die as long as we see implementation blockchain technology in any field.we often heard that many firm and government will aplly this technology.so this is the reason why crypto would not die.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency is a new thing and it will bring wealth to many. This is actually a technology that can be applied to large businesses in the future and it will be 10 times higher now than in the next five years.
well, so far there are still many successful new crpytocurrency. well the ICO is the proof. Despite the many crises that occurred this year, there are still some successful ICOs with such high achievements. I think this will continue to happen.

This is a very good sign that the investors continue to buy the cryptocurrencies. It is the proof that the crypto market is not going to die at all. I also have the intentions to buy more Ethereum tokens now.
yes, that's something very good that I hear if it's true. I think, so many people will not survive the news that has appeared. but I think so many people still expect cryptocurrency. I am so sure of this development.
Activity: 633
The market for investing in crypto-currency and projects ico seems to be gaining a little civilized world and leaving the WILD WEST status. There is an evolution in the market and some rules for ico campaigns are established. It's good to make strict checks and requirements for those who conduct ico. For the investor they want more guarantees than they are - at least that would not easily cheat the swindlers. It's great to invest in a good idea that will bring profit. I choose projects with unique proposals and with a ready business implementation. Now I'm cooperating with the project URUNIT .
The main advantage for new investment is this that the prices are low especially Altcoin. An investor can hold big quantity for low investment. The future of cryptocurrency is very bright and all the investors will make money in the future, although making money is not the aim of crypto holding but the use and they will be happy if they hold their coins for long time.
this is big opportunity for new investor,they come at best time while all cryptocurrency were on low and cheap price.if they have much money , buying potential coins could be their advantages.
Activity: 34
It is good news for the crypto market as people are paying close attention to the cryptocurrency movement. Investors still hope for a bitcoin future to become a monopoly and hold the crypto market.
Activity: 93
Merit: 5
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
one of investors said to me, they are become affraid today to invest in cryptocurrency after several news about exchange hacking spread in market.and not only that, scam project could be another reason too.so maybe it could be strong reason why market capitalization not growing.
Those are some of the factors about why the recovery is going so slow, but true investors do not really get afraid of the market since they understand they can earn money when it goes up but they can earn even more money when the market goes down, so for them the bear market that we are experimenting is not really an excuse to not invest since there are many opportunities to earn as long as you are willing to look for them.
Activity: 476

Activity: 434
Yes, this is the trend of development and investment today. Investors around the world have come to realize this and invest in it to capture a great future in the midst of technological breakthroughs. It has also led large companies around the world have come to know. I believe you invest in it will never be wrong.

Investors understand that the times when the cryptos will cost much again are coming. Therefore, they continue buying the best promising tokens and Bitcoin, first of all. I also recommend getting more cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 322
Inevitably, they are investing in the pursuit of good profits, and in the future can expect big sales in the market. So they continue to invest. Bitcoin has fallen compared to last year due to last year's upgrade.
i think investors are waiting for the right and fast moment to enter the market. don't despair at the current price. just be patient and hope whales will come soon and improve things
Those investor are pretty smart and well aware about bitcoin market. They know its a perfect time to invest with bitcoin because the price of btc is down but it will rise soon. Many predictor said the price will go up to 50,000$ this years.

The market is based on supply and demand, so obviously you should invest when the market prices are dropping in order to earn more profit when the prices increase again just like what happened last year.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
if seen maybe this is a good thing and whether IICO will start to shine and replace BTTC or will there be another cryptocurrency that can replace BTC, as we see investors starting to be interested in more diverse ICO. hopefully in the future this is a good signal for crypto's future
Activity: 448
I see no reason to stop them doing it, the prices are now good for buying up what can then bring an excellent profit
Pages:
Jump to: