Pages:
Author

Topic: Investors continue to invest in crypto-currency - page 7. (Read 3224 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 250
absolutely right because now is the best time for investors to start coming to invest in crypto. let alone invest in bitcoin, then in the future you who invest will get big profits, because bitcoin has great potential for rapid price increases
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The importance of cryptocurrency can no longer be refuted. The more the regulation, the more the awareness and increase in the number of investors. But lately, I became skeptical about the type of investors that are in the market, which has caused a decline in the value of the currencies.
No doubt about the potential for the development of crytocurrency, there is now a new project being supported by the Korean government along with famous singers.

Moreover, there are a lot of footballers, actors are setting up their pennies. I know you read that in article bitcoin and this is the sign that the bitcoin is about to develop in the future
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Many crypto are in the market and many other ICO are also started so i like crypto for making more money but now it is stopped and further investment of mine is stopped now i am watching the people views and their opinion about further investment in future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
The investors continue to invest in cryptocurrency because if they had tried it already and experienced the good things cryptocurrency has  offered, then in my part that I am satisfied with the performance and achievement of cryptocurrency, so I would really to continue investing in this kind of technology.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265

~snip~

Nice stats about the crypto movement from last year comparing to what we are having now and what I believe investors are still coming inside the crypto community because they still trust that this profiteering will bring them enough gains for the future.

Now it becomes a passion to me for investing in cryptocurrency because the technology behind the project and companies are showing a lot of interest in order to develop their product to the public in terms of the blockchain. We have to be very careful while investing cryptocurrency we have to research a lot before investing cryptocurrencies.
Well we have the same faith on crypto mate,as i have been here for couple of years and i come to get good money from the start though theres a failure sometimes but mostly its a profit that i come to earn so lets stick investing until we reach another bullish market soon
Activity: 1134
Merit: 254
Cryptocurrency is a new thing and it will bring wealth to many. This is actually a technology that can be applied to large businesses in the future and it will be 10 times higher now than in the next five years.
well, so far there are still many successful new crpytocurrency. well the ICO is the proof. Despite the many crises that occurred this year, there are still some successful ICOs with such high achievements. I think this will continue to happen.
Activity: 854
Now it becomes a passion to me for investing in cryptocurrency because the technology behind the project and companies are showing a lot of interest in order to develop their product to the public in terms of the blockchain. We have to be very careful while investing cryptocurrency we have to research a lot before investing cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Its the new trend and it will replace traditional markets slowly. Institutional investors will gear up for this transition, thats why its an advantage for early adopters to get involved more money will get in and will make crypto will be huge than we expected.
this is a very good choice because seeing the nature of crypto is almost the same as silver, the price changes depend on the volume and the number of users so it's not surprising that many investors are switching to digital currencies, besides this new revolution will be a new change for the future.
Activity: 560
Cryptocurrency is a new thing and it will bring wealth to many. This is actually a technology that can be applied to large businesses in the future and it will be 10 times higher now than in the next five years.
Activity: 420
Yes there are still many people that are making their investments in some Crypto because they are still believing that Crypto can make a valuable profit even the current price of any cryto in the market are in the low price that's keep on holding and joining some good currency.

They will still continue to invest because they know how the market works and it was really profitable due to the volatility of the market which keeps on growing depending on the demand.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I do think so, people still invest in cryptocurrency and more will comes, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is inevitable and people should learn and understand the idea of this technology, the reason i still investing in cryptocurrency cause i believe in blockchain technology that will massively use by many enterprises in future.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
Yes there are still many people that are making their investments in some Crypto because they are still believing that Crypto can make a valuable profit even the current price of any cryto in the market are in the low price that's keep on holding and joining some good currency.

As we can see the market as a whole is going down, the market capitalization reach its all time low since last year. But the world wide adoption going on is a big help even we dont see it in the market behavior right now. Many countries regulating cryptocurrency in order to study it and use the technology behind it. This is good news for us even institutional investors planning to invest in crypto even we dont see it yet in the market chart. So we just have to be patient and next party will soon come.
Activity: 518
Activity: 714
There are still investing in Crypto currency investments but there are now few compared to the last year population as we all see the current market performance in which the real demand of this investment is low. Hopefully the bullish market will start soon so that the confidence of the people will back making the real demand of Crypto to increase again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Yes, of course investors want to continue to invest in this cryptocurrency. Because cryptocurrency is very profitable and can make investors become billionaires. Grin
Activity: 224
Crypto is going through development process and slowly it starts to appeal as a good option to investors. I think it is quite expectable.
Activity: 378
Many New ICO are more better for me now than investing in the existing coins because the full portfolio and market surveys is showing the people hope  and interest for the crypto and Now mainly investors are happy that after the market crash there is also an opportunity for the crypto so now they are investing in the ICO and many ICO like GEMERA is a good one for the long term investment and it is useful for your last generations as well and it is also evidence of the market now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Yes they know the fact about the cryptocurrency, if there is no growth they never turned to the crypto side. Because they know the real fact behind the crypto market. First the price starts to decrease after a long time it starts to increase. Thats only happening now in the market. Long time there is no growth in the market, today the market starts to increase, hope this will continue in future also, so if you have funds just invest right now.
they may have felt the benefits of crypto so investors continue to grow and they believe that crypto will become the future.
the biggest benefit when investing in the crypto world is the profit gained, because the profits are so great that investors can continue to invest. and its future will also be guaranteed by investment
Activity: 176
Merit: 110
Actually quantity of traders to have become. Traders right now are searching for greatest ICO bridal party along with greatest tasks. These people drip more than their own expense upon a couple of greatest bridal party thinking about the task as well as indeed all of us lately experienced numerous greatest ICO tasks that will fill the actual purses down the road. We as well possess spent couple of 100 bucks within bridal party instead of altcoins other than Bitcoin as well as Ethereum.
Activity: 546
Yes.....considering that they know that cryptocurrency is the future.
It is also one of the  investments that have high return on investment.
And also one way to earn passive income.

The wisest people, who work with the cryptocurrencies will never stop to invest in them. These guys know for sure that the digital money is our future, and we have to learn how to work with it very fast.
Pages:
Jump to: