Pages:
Author

Topic: Investors in 2019? - page 2. (Read 1317 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
February 13, 2019, 09:56:10 PM
I am sure and believe that in 2019 investors will still be there even though until now the market conditions have not been stable, it is undeniable that there are also many investors who leave the cryptocurrency because of declining market conditions and they have not yet benefited, but not all leave crypto there are still investors who believe that crypto will rise again and in the future it will develop better
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 2
Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with
February 13, 2019, 09:45:55 PM
Happy activities for all of you, I want to ask questions and also discuss about investors this year.
1. What is the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business to date?
2. Will there be a repeat of the trust, making investors interested again?
Let's discuss it. Thank you for your attention and time.

1. High probability of never returning own investment.
2. I don't think so, many have lost confidence and faith in the whole fundraising process through ICO / ITO.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
February 13, 2019, 09:28:29 PM
many investors choose long-term investments by buying ethereum and bitcoin because it's the safest way to safeguard their assets
Ico investment is now very risky because of
1. many ico scams
2. price of a coin falls when first listing in the market
maybe investor will return ico investment if there is a community that analyzes every ico that appears
I agree, for now it's the best way to secure your investment.
ICO nowadays are not already profitable, the market reputation was already destroyed due to a huge number of scams
but I believe this can be restore and the only solution to that is the proper market regulation.
Also, timing of the market could help, if the bull will start, there is a chance that people will be attractive to invest again.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
February 13, 2019, 08:47:10 PM
many investors choose long-term investments by buying ethereum and bitcoin because it's the safest way to safeguard their assets
Ico investment is now very risky because of
1. many ico scams
2. price of a coin falls when first listing in the market
maybe investor will return ico investment if there is a community that analyzes every ico that appears
Activity: 518
February 13, 2019, 08:24:08 PM
Investors in 2018 have not getting profits because of the market condition instead of waiting their profit they expand their investment because cheap of prices, probably the investors in 2019 they will get more profit i had seen the market little by little of recovery.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
February 13, 2019, 07:54:37 PM
So far, there is no large infusion of money into the cryptocurrency market, but I think that investors and whales will revive later when the market falls, and many will start investing when they see the growth of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
February 13, 2019, 07:49:46 PM
Large investors left the cryptocurrency market in 2018. But I believe that the year 2019 will be more successful and they will return to this area.
I agree, this year big investors will definitely invest in crypto again, in fact they don't leave crypto but just wait for the
right time to return to investing, investors will definitely come back when the market is recovering
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
February 13, 2019, 07:41:05 PM
We might not really have much number of investors this year because of the many unregulated scam ICO projects which have greatly contributed to the worsened state of the market.  In contrast to this, some investors might actually make use of the market dip to invest.
Activity: 854
February 13, 2019, 07:20:56 PM
Some investors are beginning to pick interest again in the crypto market and there are some who despite what they heard about year 2018, have summoned the courage to also invest in some coins.
Considering the trend of the market at this time, it is likely we continue to have a steady growth.
There is improvement and this is likely to bring about some attractions.
Activity: 364
February 13, 2019, 05:33:32 PM
Large investors left the cryptocurrency market in 2018. But I believe that the year 2019 will be more successful and they will return to this area.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 13, 2019, 04:00:57 PM
Of course, the number of investors in 2019 could decrease due to the fall of the market in 2018.
It seems to me that the cryptocurrency market is very volatile and you need to believe in the future of those coins in which you invest money.
Only those who believe in themselves and the market will be able to make a good profit from investing.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
February 13, 2019, 07:58:42 AM
1. What is the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business to date?
Due to the bearish trend many investors lose their money. Some of them are not patient enough to wait thus they decided to quit.

Most of users are just waiting for recovery, if they see the good progress of the market especially if there's a good news circulating around cryptocurrency that would be the moment they will engage themselves again in crypto.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
February 13, 2019, 07:45:12 AM
Happy activities for all of you, I want to ask questions and also discuss about investors this year.
The reason for investors to leave is that the market for cryptocurrency is very low, and most people are seriously losing money. If the market for cryptocurrency begins to recover, a large number of people will come in.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
February 13, 2019, 07:33:59 AM
I think in 2019 a portrait of a classic investor will be very different from the one we saw in 2018. These will be people with a strong psyche, small investments and even lower expectations.  Grin
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
February 13, 2019, 07:13:55 AM
I think there not really leaving Cryptocurrency what I know is they just focusing on watching the price of their favorite currencies. And they must have that strategy which they are waiting in the right time to make a better earnings in the future unlike in the past year that we make some decisions to invest that doesn't work to get their success.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
February 13, 2019, 06:56:03 AM
I think not all investors have quit the ico maybe they just relax first because many ico are coming out and most of the bico ico are scams but not all new ico sy scam have a lot of legit but others becomes unsuccessful because of the limited number of investors and also does not reach the softcap because also their project is unsuccessful because of their project is not very good so other ico owners do not continue to stop it and I also think so many do not want to invest in the reason that the market has fallen and the bitcoin is low.
What are you relaxing about? Does business have a way to relax? I understand that not all investors have left the ICO project that has been going on until now, but it is likely that more than 50% of them have left a business that is less promising for some. Thanks
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
February 12, 2019, 04:58:04 PM
You cant be sure if they have really left, as with bull market we can see instructional investors with big money and even at this moment i think they buy and when many users sell in a panic they increase they coins/tokes and when the time will come i am sure we will see other reality than now ,it will be time of smart money.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
February 12, 2019, 04:45:38 PM
Crypto began to be known when Bitcoin prices rose so high that many newcomers wanted profits quickly but when a wave of new investors entered prices began to fall and continue to this day so they have sacrificed a lot of money and many have lost money in crypto so they leave releasing crypto assets with losses, then how to restore trust is of course with the increase in the price of Bitcoin again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
February 12, 2019, 04:15:21 PM

Investors do not leave the cryptocurrency market. They continue to make investments, but they do it more prudently and only in those projects that have maximum chances for growth.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
February 12, 2019, 02:50:57 PM
At the moment, the cryptocurrency market is not the best situation, and this is a fundamental factor for the majority of projects conducting ico, most of the projects present on the market interrupt their existence and lack of investment and this frightens investors away and most simply watch the market situation, in reality ensure the safety of investors, the flow of investment will resume, which will have a positive impact on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: