Pages:
Author

Topic: Investors in 2019? - page 3. (Read 1317 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 282
February 12, 2019, 02:41:45 PM
I think many investors live the cryptocurrencies market because of the manipulation and scamming projects that takes advantage of icos to scam potential investors.  Cryptocurrencies market price also got into the hands of scammers because of it decentralized nature and synonymous operation. The issues of trust is very bad to rebuild!  For those investors to come back into the market the issues of trust has to be settled.  Many people lose money because of the criminal that keeps taking advantage of the new nature of blockchain technology to ripe people of their hard earned money.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 12, 2019, 02:32:06 PM
Investors are interested in the ICOs market, just look how fast was everything sold out by Bittorent token. It shows that people want to invest in, but they need a trusted third party like Binance that will guarantee the safety of this ICO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 12, 2019, 02:12:11 PM
Investors no longer trust the currency because it did not meet expectations. Investors thought they were investing in an idea and a quality product. And it turned out that they were just trying to become speculators.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
February 11, 2019, 01:52:20 PM
The main reason for investors who leave the crypto currency business, because they suffered a big defeat from crypto so they left crypto and turned to other investments that they considered able to provide benefits. At present it is very difficult for us to expect crypto to rise again, the price is much higher than the highest price ever, it will take a long time to expect repetition of confidence in crypto currencies, and some investors certainly do not want to lose money in the future. crypto always goes down all the time, so they begin to lose confidence in the crypto currency business that they might have previously thought was able to provide big profits for them.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
February 11, 2019, 01:31:27 PM
by the year of 2019 we are from DOGEM developer to works on decision as might to enter the table of exchange with the market of altcoin finance as offering the use of option with the token on listing on index as the release of offers with the service of online social dating for pupils of indonesia,
as the expectation of returns sets as the minimum registration of new member to have with 1 million users from indonesia.

if from indonesia and willing to invest in our projects please contact us to sees as further with decision of collaboration with the projects of leisure and entertainment on field of business in indonesia.

viva chesster 0895329598098

Activity: 332
Merit: 11
February 11, 2019, 12:30:33 PM
crypto is currently not conducive for investors. lots of ICO fraud so investors leave crypto. I'm sure investors will return. takes time to restore trust so investors are interested.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 11, 2019, 12:08:13 PM
Investors just learned from what they made mistakes in the past year and I think they are waiting for a right the to invest again. And to those people who leave in crypto must those investors who are rarely new in investing to Crypto that didn't even go for some research and reading some info about how they make a better profit in this field.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
February 11, 2019, 11:59:41 AM
I think that investors are interested in the cryptocurrency market today, but the reason why they could leave the cryptocurrency, it would be the usual distrust. I think that the number of investors will decrease in the near future.

In order to have confidence, you need to somehow reduce the number of fraudulent projects. If to investors create better conditions for investment, they will not disappear anywhere.Soon the time will come when there will be such a stir that everyone will invest.ICO is a very good opportunity.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 10, 2019, 10:48:15 PM
Happy activities for all of you, I want to ask questions and also discuss about investors this year.
1. What is the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business to date?
2. Will there be a repeat of the trust, making investors interested again?
Let's discuss it. Thank you for your attention and time.

Investors got out of when the market falls in bear sittuation are just people who want to speculate to earn profit without caring so much about technology and applicability, so they shifted their capital to other markets
Activity: 504
February 10, 2019, 10:19:28 PM
Some investors are retreating for now, perhaps because they see market conditions that have not experienced an increase, but there are also investors who still survive, because they believe that what they have planted in crypto will get good results going forward, and when the market stabilizes later I believe there will be many investors who will return to cryptocurrency
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
February 10, 2019, 09:40:31 PM
certainly not all investors have left the crypto area, but many small investors have left him. but as soon as the next bull run comes, many will return.
Activity: 364
February 10, 2019, 09:37:56 PM
I think that investors are interested in the cryptocurrency market today, but the reason why they could leave the cryptocurrency, it would be the usual distrust. I think that the number of investors will decrease in the near future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 10, 2019, 09:32:46 PM
Crypto world at the very beginning of its formation, Millions of people have not heard such a word cryptocurrency and even more so did not use it. There will be many UPS and downs and this is normal. Someone will leave the market, someone will come. So still to come, many large investors are not yet aware of such opportunities.
Activity: 200
February 10, 2019, 08:45:30 PM
You have just said that the number of investment banks is decreasing due to the fact that the market price is declining. To counteract the investment again, the need to fix the market value again, increase the market value and reduce the losses of the investment taxists.
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
February 10, 2019, 06:37:25 PM
If we are talking about large investors, then they were influenced by the policy of the largest world states regarding cryptocurrency - the USA (taxes), China (mining ban), etc. And of course, speculators, it was not without them here. And if they become smaller, then we will see a positive situation in the market in 2019.
Crypto value is very much influenced by the size of market demand and behind it there are many factors that make the market become interested in crypto, and there are many factors that make markets reluctant to crypto and some of them are high tax prices and also a ban on crypto
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
February 10, 2019, 06:27:00 PM
Investors behave cautiously and if they are acting like that, there are justified reasons, in 2019. The crypto market is experiencing a long bear period. May be more falls in the market, I think investors are waiting to make new investments.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 10, 2019, 06:14:27 PM
There is a lot factor why the investor leave cryptocurrency first is they did not want to loss more their money or capital second is they did not trust any of the cryptocoins. We can back again them who already leave if we pump the value of the coins because if they see the value increase they will have interest to invest again for sure.
Activity: 56
February 10, 2019, 06:07:49 PM
I think most of investors left because this is super unstable market and moreover whales have big influence over the market.

I hope they would be back, but not sure about it, crypto needs a lot of time to pass this unstability period
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
February 10, 2019, 05:58:53 PM
Only those investors who do not believe in cryptocurrencies leave the cryptocurrency market. Eternal growth does not happen. Last year we saw a normal market correction. In the future, I hope to see a new growth in the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
February 10, 2019, 05:35:48 PM
Trust id what everyone is after. We have had a lot of exposures and those experiences have really affected some people and all they could do was to just leave, which to me is not the solution.
One of the things that make cryptocurrency very interesting, are the challenges we face and how we are able to learn and overcome them at some other times.
The future looks good to em, which might happen any time soon.
Pages:
Jump to: