Pages:
Author

Topic: Investors in 2019? - page 4. (Read 1317 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 10, 2019, 04:52:56 PM
Happy activities for all of you, I want to ask questions and also discuss about investors this year.
1. What is the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business to date?
2. Will there be a repeat of the trust, making investors interested again?
Let's discuss it. Thank you for your attention and time.
Many of them are sure that in this sphere there is nothing to earn, they take away what is and leave, which is quite logical, and trust in the crypto currency such as before will not be exact, 2018 has struck too hard
Activity: 384
February 10, 2019, 04:25:40 PM
Happy activities for all of you, I want to ask questions and also discuss about investors this year.
1. What is the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business to date?

1) I think that the main reason or investors to leave is their frustration which was caused by the so strong an significant price fall of all the crypto market and Bitcoin in particular. The crypto winter is here and no one knows when it will be over. So many investors just leave the market and fix losses.

2) There won't be any trust factors. Just peoples' greed as usual. When they see another Bitcoin pump they will jump in because of peoples' nature and desire of getting rich quickly)
Admittedly or not, that's the reason, they have been frustrated with the situation that has fallen for several months. Of course also suffered considerable losses due to bad conditions. But won't there be an opportunity to repeat for those interested in crypto investment in the future? I think it will still happen and repeat itself.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
February 10, 2019, 09:59:21 AM
I think not all investors have quit the ico maybe they just relax first because many ico are coming out and most of the bico ico are scams but not all new ico sy scam have a lot of legit but others becomes unsuccessful because of the limited number of investors and also does not reach the softcap because also their project is unsuccessful because of their project is not very good so other ico owners do not continue to stop it and I also think so many do not want to invest in the reason that the market has fallen and the bitcoin is low.
Activity: 420
February 10, 2019, 09:46:25 AM
in my opinion, maybe investors who are leaving crypto for now because the prices on the market today have not yet changed are still the same as last year so they are bored to wait again and for investors who still believe in crypto they start from the bottom this year maybe they shop quite a lot for some time to come.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
February 10, 2019, 08:35:22 AM
many scam cryptos and ICO's I think, that's why investors leave cryptocurrency they can not make profit anymore, but don't worry they will come back and the bull run will happen.
you are wrong, investors do not leave cryptocurrency. now maybe there are many ico who don't get investors. It is because of the market conditions itself, where investing in coins in the market is more costly because it is cheaper than investing in Iico, which is unclear whether it can enter the market later or not.
Activity: 1358
February 10, 2019, 08:31:32 AM
many scam cryptos and ICO's I think, that's why investors leave cryptocurrency they can not make profit anymore, but don't worry they will come back and the bull run will happen.
Activity: 1274
February 10, 2019, 07:39:21 AM
I think no investor is leaving the crypto trading but remind you that many companies like bakkt and some UK and German Forex exchanges also coming to invest in crypto and year 2019 is the good for investors and hope in Q 2 or Q 3 crypto market will start boosting.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
February 10, 2019, 07:36:24 AM
There are a lot of investors in 2019, so to my mind some of them could get a profit in crypto, but they have to do better analysis, that is for sure! Don't quit investing, mate!
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
February 10, 2019, 07:27:56 AM
investors are leaving crypto for now because there are a lot of crypto coins that are in a downward position and this is very detrimental to investors. one of the things to overcome investor confidence is by raising prices and this effectively makes investors back on the cryptocurrency path
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
February 10, 2019, 06:36:25 AM
I am looking forward for wiser and market adapted investors as 2018 is full of mistakes and expectation. 2018 is full of beginner investors who only wants to make profit in no time with just basic trading style and basic knowledge with market demand supply though it is based on it but the thing is how well they can cope with the market situation? So i seek for professional and expert help solving with my investments plan and found out that there's a place for having investment mentors for successful investments.
Hey mate! can you share what you solution you've found ? I have problem with my investing strategy and might need someone to talk to
Activity: 910
February 10, 2019, 06:07:36 AM
If we are talking about large investors, then they were influenced by the policy of the largest world states regarding cryptocurrency - the USA (taxes), China (mining ban), etc. And of course, speculators, it was not without them here. And if they become smaller, then we will see a positive situation in the market in 2019.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
February 10, 2019, 05:39:58 AM
2. Of course there will be another "pump" in the crypto market, but I believe that this time it will be different, we will have a greater awareness of technology, followed by adoption. Perhaps this reduction in volatility is the beginning of a new cycle, of a more mature market.
Merit: 1
February 10, 2019, 05:30:53 AM
1. I believe that many people came to this market in search of easy money, so they abandoned the market after the fall of the crypto. One solution to this is to make people aware of the benefits of decentralized currencies such as bitcoin. We need to start adopting cryptocurrencies in our daily lives, bitcoin is worth much more than any state fiduciary currency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
February 10, 2019, 05:11:26 AM
All investors making investment move this year, 2019 is making a wise move because the year has started on a good note with series of good news hitting the market. The authorization of cryptocurrency by India is a great milestone achieved by the cryptocurrency world and this can be a major boost to initiate a bull market this year.
Activity: 249
February 10, 2019, 05:04:36 AM
You cant be sure if big investors leave but i think they havent but during this bear market investors has bayed and that we will see they have most of bitcoins.
if the market deteriorates, maybe they will leave Crypto. he was just shocked for a moment because they were bored with the declining market conditions but now the market has improved even though very small increases may be higher and higher.
if it improves, investors will come again and he won't just leave.
Merit: 105
February 10, 2019, 04:56:42 AM
You cant be sure if big investors leave but i think they havent but during this bear market investors has bayed and that we will see they have most of bitcoins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 10, 2019, 04:49:46 AM
I am looking forward for wiser and market adapted investors as 2018 is full of mistakes and expectation. 2018 is full of beginner investors who only wants to make profit in no time with just basic trading style and basic knowledge with market demand supply though it is based on it but the thing is how well they can cope with the market situation? So i seek for professional and expert help solving with my investments plan and found out that there's a place for having investment mentors for successful investments.
Activity: 1365
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
February 10, 2019, 04:36:42 AM
I think the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business because they lost big money in this bear market, If they return back again to invest maybe the reason is fomo on bull market. Yes they will come back again in cryptocurrency business, they are only waiting for a sign of bull market.
Activity: 487
February 10, 2019, 04:33:05 AM

Prior to 2017, a lot of individuals saw the positive potentials of cryptocurecncy and invested heavily with little knowledge of the risks. But due to incessant frauds and hacks in crypto which contribute mostly to demarketing the sector, these individuals have virtually lost all funds and left. And I believe only true hopes of stability and adoption for cryptocurency will bring them back
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 10, 2019, 04:19:16 AM
There are many people who left because they capitulated during this prolonged bear cycle so they had no options but to exit the Cryptocurrency game. Also, many people who flocked into crypto in 2017 came in near ATH expecting the parabolic rise to be exponential and never ending, they wanted in for hard and fast gains, but they flopped on the dump. Also, many average people find crypto trading and speculating way too risky and ICOS have scammed so badly in 2018 that it has put many new investors off even coming near to this space, let alone touching it.

Some investors, like myself who really believe in the technology and what Crypto can do for the average person, will return or never give up in the first place, despite the losses as we really see the potential once another bull run comes and I do feel a bull market will emerge going into 2020 or maybe a little before if we are lucky.
Pages:
Jump to: