Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 10. (Read 719066 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
We continue to make progress with our source code  Once we complete this upgrade $IOC will be the first blockchain to feature encrypted messaging, encrypted data storage with transfer, private aliases and soon stealth addresses.
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/973182061413617664
Activity: 70
The ecosystem on the blockchain is the right technology for progress. good luck!
Activity: 43
The representative bittrex replied ioc will not be deleted

Screenshot or it's bullshit.  The only thing this "team" has done is literally tweet at exchanges to add them.  It's almost a joke at this point.

Although I agree that the low volume and only one exchange is certainly a problem, exchanges are asking ridicilous amounts of btc to get listed. Rumor is that binance is asking around 100k. Since IOC had no ico and no premine it is pretty hard to get listed anywhere. So maybe instead of trashing the team you would like to donate some btc or at least write some helpful advice or something. Or maybe invest in some other coin which had a premine or ridicilously overpriced ico. Fact is that IOC has some unique features and will probably be recognised in the future as a great investment. Imho ioc is present for quite some time and that gives the investors insurence that the devolpment will continue and will not be abandonded. In the mean time you can stake your coins and receive some nice roi

The "no ico and no premine" meme needs to die.  That's not a good thing, it's the reason the top 100 wallets control over 75% of the IOC in circulation.

Listening to the top wallets beg for donations is an absolute joke.  The total market cap was less than $20,000 in 2015, so I'm sure at least some of the top 100 wallet holders would be willing to pay to get this scam listed on an exchange since they've seen a 1000% increase on their initial investment.  Then again, greed is a factor.

Prove that the team has only "tweeted", or that is a bullshit claim.

It is only a joke to those who are not serious about it.

Top wallets control a lot because they bought and hold.   That is why it has continuously gotten harder to buy coins.

Many here have talked about donated to get things done.  This has happened, in spite of Joel not really wanting others to spend their money.  Something you would know if you followed more than casually.

The "no ico and no premine" is a point of pride with this team.  Whether that is ultimately good or bad, only time will tell, but according to your own post, it obviously has not hurt the coin to this point.

Greed is indeed at play.  Stands out clearly when people come here bitching and moaning about what is not happening with the coin and wanting other people to accomplish something so that they can gain the benefit.

So many post where people claim a coin is a "scam', yet they are interested enough to post about it.  So, who is trying to scam who?

IOC is what it is.  The team is working at the pace they can work at, accomplishing what they can accomplish.  It will happen within the timeframe their abilities will allow.  

There are ways to be constructive and help if you truly want to.

If you have the ability to program, volunteer to help.  Costs nothing but time.  If you know how to get coins listed on exchanges, volunteer to help.  If you know how to effectively market a project, volunteer to help.  These would add value.  

If you don't have any of these skills, simply pissing and moaning on the forum does not help.  In fact, it truly brings nothing to the table, except the fact that you want other people to work harder so you can earn the benefits, which brings us back to greed.  We agree on one thing, at least!

Here's your proof that you seemed to have missed from the last page, added another one for you since you're a casual observer.  

https://i.imgur.com/Ctww6Ky.png

https://preview.ibb.co/epC1Tx/iocscam.png

The volume continues to slow, down to 6.5 BTC.

Volume now down to 5.7 and IOC lost 50% of it's USD value within the past month.  At this rate, delisting looks imminent.

Volume under 2 BTC...
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
I don't get it why I/O has so much trouble to get some kind of traction, more price development. The team has been building for years, getting recognized by big companies and presenting at several conferences. Surely at some point people should recognize this? Could it maybe be that the development team is not very big? There is maybe not enough potential outlook for possible clients that will use I/O Coin etc?
Nobody wants to buy a scam coin where over 75% of the coins are controlled by only 100 wallets.

I agree that 75% for top 100 is somewhat on the high side, but this is the case for a lot of coins. Varying from 45% to 80%. Some examples of top 100 distribution:

STRAT 62%
DGB 61%
VIA 79%
NAV 72%
BAY 72%
EMC2 76%

This is not correct. There are a few large bittrex wallets in top 100 as well. Bittrex wallets are cumulative wallets of multiple people.

Yeah but you could say this for any better known coin usually, right? Still I am not arguing that it is bad, just showing comparisons to other coins.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
I don't get it why I/O has so much trouble to get some kind of traction, more price development. The team has been building for years, getting recognized by big companies and presenting at several conferences. Surely at some point people should recognize this? Could it maybe be that the development team is not very big? There is maybe not enough potential outlook for possible clients that will use I/O Coin etc?
Nobody wants to buy a scam coin where over 75% of the coins are controlled by only 100 wallets.

I agree that 75% for top 100 is somewhat on the high side, but this is the case for a lot of coins. Varying from 45% to 80%. Some examples of top 100 distribution:

STRAT 62%
DGB 61%
VIA 79%
NAV 72%
BAY 72%
EMC2 76%

This is not correct. There are a few large bittrex wallets in top 100 as well. Bittrex wallets are cumulative wallets of multiple people.
GIF by SOCIFI

STRAT 62%
DGB 61%
VIA 79%
NAV 72%
BAY 72%
EMC2 76%
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I / O Digital By establishing strategic cooperation with international enterprises, the company will be able to establish an international status while ensuring that there is a platform to test their technology.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!

https://stario.switchingbrains.com/ -

An I/O Coin Blockchain based game in development by external dev team.
Get your $IOC ready to buy a planet, discover it, trade and defend! - soon...

Activity: 1
Hi. How to fix if the balance is not valid? I know particular address with positive balance (I'd checked on explorer), my private key is valid for this address (checked with signmessage) however getbalance is not valid. "repairwallet" doesn't help. "listunspent" is not displaying my address. Thanks in advance.

Join the I/O Digital Wallet Support Telegram chat for assistance.

https://t.me/iodigitalsupport
Activity: 6
Hi. How to fix if the balance is not valid? I know particular address with positive balance (I'd checked on explorer), my private key is valid for this address (checked with signmessage) however getbalance is not valid. "repairwallet" doesn't help. "listunspent" is not displaying my address. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 97
I really believed in this coin ((
I lose hope and patience
GIF by SOCIFI
New API documentation online. (https://iodigital.io/api-documentation/ …) If you want to share your ideas, thoughts with other developers to adopt the IOC Blockchain, please use the developer channel in Telegram.
The representative bittrex replied ioc will not be deleted

Screenshot or it's bullshit.  The only thing this "team" has done is literally tweet at exchanges to add them.  It's almost a joke at this point.

Although I agree that the low volume and only one exchange is certainly a problem, exchanges are asking ridicilous amounts of btc to get listed. Rumor is that binance is asking around 100k. Since IOC had no ico and no premine it is pretty hard to get listed anywhere. So maybe instead of trashing the team you would like to donate some btc or at least write some helpful advice or something. Or maybe invest in some other coin which had a premine or ridicilously overpriced ico. Fact is that IOC has some unique features and will probably be recognised in the future as a great investment. Imho ioc is present for quite some time and that gives the investors insurence that the devolpment will continue and will not be abandonded. In the mean time you can stake your coins and receive some nice roi

The "no ico and no premine" meme needs to die.  That's not a good thing, it's the reason the top 100 wallets control over 75% of the IOC in circulation.

Listening to the top wallets beg for donations is an absolute joke.  The total market cap was less than $20,000 in 2015, so I'm sure at least some of the top 100 wallet holders would be willing to pay to get this scam listed on an exchange since they've seen a 1000% increase on their initial investment.  Then again, greed is a factor.

Prove that the team has only "tweeted", or that is a bullshit claim.

It is only a joke to those who are not serious about it.

Top wallets control a lot because they bought and hold.   That is why it has continuously gotten harder to buy coins.

Many here have talked about donated to get things done.  This has happened, in spite of Joel not really wanting others to spend their money.  Something you would know if you followed more than casually.

The "no ico and no premine" is a point of pride with this team.  Whether that is ultimately good or bad, only time will tell, but according to your own post, it obviously has not hurt the coin to this point.

Greed is indeed at play.  Stands out clearly when people come here bitching and moaning about what is not happening with the coin and wanting other people to accomplish something so that they can gain the benefit.

So many post where people claim a coin is a "scam', yet they are interested enough to post about it.  So, who is trying to scam who?

IOC is what it is.  The team is working at the pace they can work at, accomplishing what they can accomplish.  It will happen within the timeframe their abilities will allow.  

There are ways to be constructive and help if you truly want to.

If you have the ability to program, volunteer to help.  Costs nothing but time.  If you know how to get coins listed on exchanges, volunteer to help.  If you know how to effectively market a project, volunteer to help.  These would add value.  

If you don't have any of these skills, simply pissing and moaning on the forum does not help.  In fact, it truly brings nothing to the table, except the fact that you want other people to work harder so you can earn the benefits, which brings us back to greed.  We agree on one thing, at least!

Here's your proof that you seemed to have missed from the last page, added another one for you since you're a casual observer.  

https://i.imgur.com/Ctww6Ky.png

https://preview.ibb.co/epC1Tx/iocscam.png

The volume continues to slow, down to 6.5 BTC.

Volume now down to 5.7 and IOC lost 50% of it's USD value within the past month.  At this rate, delisting looks imminent.
As announced earlier we would be added to a new crypto Exchange. We are going to be listed on blockbid.io- the first Exchange that has a cyber security insurance.

We will also trade agains ETH and FIAT. They will launch their beta April 16th. (Little later than hoped for) You can signup for their beta and trade without fees during the tests.

Official announcement here https://medium.com/@blockbid/blockbid-cryptocurrency-exchange-official-beta-launch-coin-listing-announcement-23f2a6ca5975

We will continue to work on other exchanges but it seems they are overloaded with listing requests and customer support at the moment. We have good hopes for Bittrex to open up soon for new customers and with the recent victory in the cryptocurrency cup organized by digax, we keep our fingers crossed to be listed there as well.

Just like blockbid new exchanges will come and they will see that IOC is a great technological advanced project that has been standing since 2014. A great team, a great community and great outlook. That’s one of the reasons Blockbid wanted to add us.

They like and appreciate what we do. Perseverance, hard work and a bit luck will get us where we all want us to be. Small steps maybe, but even small steps take you forward! Let’s win the Digax cryptocurrency cup as well!!

Thanks all.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IODigitalCurrency/comments/7zdpam/new_upcoming_exchange_listing/
An AMA / community update will be scheduled. Prepare your questions! Exact date time will be announced
https://twitter.com/IO_Coin/status/966316564306911233
Next up! IOC going STEALTH. See whitepaper on http://iodigital.io/roadmap  - I/O Coin is already equipped to store data for decentralized services (currently 2 projects developing to store their data in IOC #blockchain), send encrypted messages and use aliases. We are on track! https://twitter.com/i/web/status/964794417709305856
Pages:
Jump to: