Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 6. (Read 719066 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Volume is dead, my question is, why?! The chameleon protocol is really innovative and it would scale IOC in an unprecedented way. I wish there would be liquidity in the market to get myself 10k IOC because they are too cheap right now, considering all the development going on. Too sad that the exchange problem is a big issue.

more than 500k IOC exchanged hands in the last 2 weeks so surely you could have bought yourself 10k IOC and change
Activity: 339
Merit: 11
Volume is dead, my question is, why?! The chameleon protocol is really innovative and it would scale IOC in an unprecedented way. I wish there would be liquidity in the market to get myself 10k IOC because they are too cheap right now, considering all the development going on. Too sad that the exchange problem is a big issue.
I/O Digital has every reason to be in the top 10 for market cap.

It has a very similar amount of coins in circulation as Bitcoin (16,235,025 BTC) while I/O Digital has 16,320,322 IOC.

DIONS aliases instead of hash codes will make cryptocurrency more accessible to the average user, and encrypted messaging will become very popular.

2017 will be a good year, I'm happy to be aboard.
Thanks for the updates and all the hard work.  On Slack it sounds like DIONS will be ready by summer 2017, it will be a great year.
Poloniex is doing this in an attempt to shield Ethereum from a massive crash once DIONS is released.  They have a vested interest, so much so that I will be in contact with the SEC regarding an internal audit.

IOC will overtake ETH this year, delisting won't stop this technological revolution.
Great news!  I don't see IOC remaining under $1 for very long.
New website looks great.  Really enjoying the consistency of this project, keep it up.
I'll finally be able to create my alias. Grin

Very excited to see DIONS go live, worth the two years of waiting.

Bumping for noobs so they don't get burned.

Perhaps you were bumping to get "noobs" to sell their coins for cheap, what a clown  Grin Cheesy Wink
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Very Low volume on bittrex.
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
Although we are constantly checking the Ann thread our community is now on telegram. You are welcome to join us at any time.
The project is doing great and continuing to work on the roadmap. Thanks

https://t.me/joinchat/CqVqS0O3PjCTx9bfp4CwOQ
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
EXCLUSIVE++  IOC PODCAST EPISODE 1
With Founder Joel Bosh and Lead Developer Derek Hatton... Lead developer introduction, dions, iocoin, blockchain, privacy, smart contracts, chameleon, TPS and more

Dev update - We continue to put final touches on UI for Group Chat. We are also getting things together for our first PodCast. You may join https://t.me/IOCPODCAST and please post your questions in that channel. The questions will be answered in our podcast. This will be our first PodCast with IOC including our lead dev Derek Hatton. This is a historic moment for IOC. We are extremely blessed to have Derek on board and this is an important time in IOC. Although we will try to cover many topics, I would like for the community to come up with good technical questions that you might have. Comparisons to other projects are not good questions because we don't follow the thousands of projects that are out there but you can make reference to what you have read etc and how would we tackle it or not etc. We want to keep the podcast lean and to the point so that developers that are out there can get a sense of what we are working on. Aside from the podcast once GChat is done, we have to move on to cham whitepaper. We have this month deadline to deliver the announcement.

Thank you all and please join https://t.me/IOCPODCAST and leave your questions.

Please don't chat in there just post questions. Thanks

(PS) Unfortunately we have a troll (Chrisumz0r) you can check his history, I guess he is not happy that we continue to work regardless of market conditions that many know are due to Bitcoin movements as IOC is paired to btc.

Activity: 434
Merit: 109
Work continues for IOC team on Group Chat UI for IOC and Chameleon (sidechain tech). At some point in September IOC will make Chameleon announcement details are being worked out. Stay tuned!

https://twitter.com/IO_Coin/status/1031199141177843713
Activity: 398
I/O Coin main focus is to serve as a private ecosystem with stealth addresses, ring signatures and data encrypted capabilities along with encrypted instant messaging !  Grin
Activity: 240
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
 I am surprised why exchange Upbit has all the coins from Bittrex but has no IOC..?  Sorry, it may have already been answer previously?
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
In times like this, brutal bear market, people are going to worrying and then get paranoid and think all kinds of crazy stuff. Its happening all over Bitcoin Talk.

Its the sensible that will reap the rewards, those who can see through the FUD and learn to spot solid, genuine, projects with a big potential.

I/O Coin ticks the boxes  above, solid coin with solid team and genuine team, rare in Crypto, IOC has been around since 2014 and will still be here in 2024 mark my words.

So dont look at times like this as being grim and "the end" but look at it as a golden opportunity to buy a altcoin with a bright future, at bargain prices.

Id vouch for Joel and his team all day long, he wont quit and will make sure I/O Coin gets the attention it deserves, cream always rises to the top.

Have faith everyone, bull season not too far away.
Activity: 38
What can you guys say about the FinTab project ? The platform looks very promising, but I would like to hear the opinions of experienced traders.

Don't know about that project~
Activity: 37
damn this coin is hot, i am amazed it exists since 2014
Activity: 76
ADM Ecosystems LLC will be launching Automated Decentralised Machine (ADM) in 2019 to provide decentralised public access to location based decentralised applications. Connecting the ADM, I/O Coin (IOC) Blockchain and Chameleon framework together will create a full service decentralised economy based around Blockchain. The ADM Ecosystem will give Blockchain services and adoption a great boost.

http://thefintechtimes.com/bring-blockchain-based-apps-to-the-public-with-adm-ecosystem/
Activity: 434
Merit: 109
Pages:
Jump to: