Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 12. (Read 719067 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I/O Coin 5 star rating from German crypto website: https://www.krypto-magazin.de/was-ist-io-coin/
Activity: 76
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
Can anybody send me a slack invite? thx
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Activity: 35
If they are on Bittrex why they are not in UpBit??

i thought Bittrex as partners of Upbit would enable such thing, i mean 110 of 190 currencies in Upbit came from Bittrex partnership...
Activity: 43
Glad you made a great impression. Hope more people will recognise this coin as one of the best in crypro. Still what i think is missing are more exchanges. Bittrex isnt accepting new users so its hard to reach out to new people. Binance would be best choice imho but heard they are quite expensive when listing new coins. Maybe we can do some fundraising or something. Anyways congrats to the team

We are getting listed on a new exchange in march.
Also getting listed on a new exchange launching in feb if all goes well

Looking into being added to more exchanges as we speak.

We are implementing the gttxout protocol for decentralized exchanges as well so these are on the list too.

New exchanges will come for sure.

Cheers
Richard
I really don't think Kucoin would help at this point, and neither does wash trading your own coins for volume.
https://i.imgur.com/Ctww6Ky.png
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Glad you made a great impression. Hope more people will recognise this coin as one of the best in crypro. Still what i think is missing are more exchanges. Bittrex isnt accepting new users so its hard to reach out to new people. Binance would be best choice imho but heard they are quite expensive when listing new coins. Maybe we can do some fundraising or something. Anyways congrats to the team

We are getting listed on a new exchange in march.
Also getting listed on a new exchange launching in feb if all goes well

Looking into being added to more exchanges as we speak.

We are implementing the gttxout protocol for decentralized exchanges as well so these are on the list too.

New exchanges will come for sure.

Cheers
Richard
Blockchain!!!

Yes, exchanges sorely lacking. Added to the Top-3 of the exchange and things have improved significantly Smiley
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/

With the lack of volume, looks like IOC will be delisted from Bittrex soon.

volume last month 1000 BTC. Lack of volume?
Activity: 43

Yes, exchanges sorely lacking. Added to the Top-3 of the exchange and things have improved significantly Smiley

With the lack of volume, looks like IOC will be delisted from Bittrex soon.
Activity: 3

Blockchain!!!
New I/O Digital newsletter:

http://mailchi.mp/57a72516346c/roadmap-whitepaper-release-addition-to-advisory-board

Miami conference recap, release whitepaper and addition to advisory board.

Cheers,
Richard
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
it will be hot soon Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
the heat had already started - the question is how long it will last?
Activity: 97
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Having some trouble with the wallet installation.

First of all, I want to install my wallet on D drive, but I can only find uninstall icon there. And the rest of the files are on C drive (program files...), even though I changed my installation location to D drive.

Any workarounds here?

Furthermore, after installation, when I click on new/import wallet which folder should I choose? I tried with the default one: AppData\Roaming\IOCoin

and I'm getting errors:

1. EISDIR: illegal operations on directory

2. Timeout occured connecting to sever.

P.S I only downloaded the wallet installation and not the Bootstrap or full blockchain files. Could this be the cause of an issue? If, yes in which folder should I download bootstrap. I presume AppData\Roaming\IOCoin

Thx

you should be able to install in d drive...create folder there first and then when promted during installation process...point to that flder. use the bootstrap...it will save you a lot of time ..
also there is support channel
available on telegram
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
I/O Coin- The sleeping giant for Blockchain Enterprise

Crypto currency is going parabolic, and it seems like everyone and their mother is trying to start a block-chain platform to get their own digital gold.

Tron, an erc-20 token launched by chinese communist party poster-boy Justin Sun, has recently hit a 16 billion dollar market cap while having no working product.

The question is what are we investing in? Why do these companies need billions of dollars to do coding work that can literally be done anywhere in the world by millions of people for 'product development'? Where are the self starters dedicated to building their platform on their own hard work because they believe in technology, and not necessarily marketing? Where are the crypto projects that have had steady development and are delivering on their promises?

There are a few, and I/O Coin is one of them, being one of the most criminally undervalued crypto currencies in the field.

When you turn on cnbc, people are crazy about blockchain; not necessarily bitcoin. This is because industry leaders, businesses, and fintech firms recognize how great blockchain can be for transparency, speed, and efficiency in their business.

In my opinion IOC is a sleeping giant for these businesses hungry to utilize their own blockchain, and tackles a large problem in today's malware and spyware filled future.

In addition to already being able to message and send encrypted files such as patents, schematics, and company memos on the IOC wallet today, it also features DIONS; a way to register a name to your public key so you can have more of an easy identity to remember and tell people about. This makes messaging friends and colleagues alike much easier than trying to maintain a list of everyone's public key when sending money or messages. These features make the IOC wallet a bulwark when compared to how vulnerable email is causing company leaks and hacking every day for business.

In addition, IOC has a long roadmap with many more features planned. Chameleon is an update that will allow sidechains to be registered and have the benefit of running on both IOC and BTC chains. This will allow any industry, business, or team to form their own private chain for increased privacy and speed; as well as the big home run... being able to integrate existing API with the system. This ultimately allows companies to customize and build their own secure blockchain platform that can handle all day to day messaging and file storage/sending without being exposed to email or cloud hacks.

I/O Coin is presenting at the Miami Bitcoin conference this January, where they will have 15 minutes of keynote speaking time. https://iodigital.io/news/gold-sponsorship-north-american-bitcoin-conference/

This is a coin with a team that has been patient and has worked hard perfecting their tech without ICOs, or outside funding. This coupled with the I/O coin wallet being one of the most feature rich and technically advanced wallets out in crypto space makes this coin a sleeping giant and steal at today's prices.

https://steemit.com/ioc/@tachyonic/i-o-coin-the-sleeping-giant-for-blockchain-enterprise
Having some trouble with the wallet installation.

First of all, I want to install my wallet on D drive, but I can only find uninstall icon there. And the rest of the files are on C drive (program files...), even though I changed my installation location to D drive.

Any workarounds here?

Furthermore, after installation, when I click on new/import wallet which folder should I choose? I tried with the default one: AppData\Roaming\IOCoin

and I'm getting errors:

1. EISDIR: illegal operations on directory

2. Timeout occured connecting to sever.

P.S I only downloaded the wallet installation and not the Bootstrap or full blockchain files. Could this be the cause of an issue? If, yes in which folder should I download bootstrap. I presume AppData\Roaming\IOCoin

Thx

Blockchain!!!
How much is the reward for staking? If I remember correctly the team mentioned it will be 4% but as I understood that is planned for the future.

What is the current reward?

4% indeed. Already implemented and live
Blockchain!!!
guys is this thrue?

There are around 16.3 million IOC in circulation with a maximum cap of 22 Million.  

yes
Pages:
Jump to: