Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 112. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 250
it's strange how it's rising with no support

Volume went up 4 btc on polo in just 3 hours..
ioc is better traded on bittrex, I was looking for it on polo yesterday while was 8 btc or more on trex and was only 1 on polo. But I'm glad to see it rise on polo too.
For me the problem is not the lack of support but the abundance of resistance

That's a common thing with PoS coins, staked coins get dumped automatically, keeping the price lower.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

ioc is better traded on bittrex, I was looking for it on polo yesterday while was 8 btc or more on trex and was only 1 on polo. But I'm glad to see it rise on polo too.
For me the problem is not the lack of support but the abundance of resistance

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Just discovered this coin because it's climbing on poloniex and projects are looking good! Invested 1 BTC, make me happy  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
If your running QT on Windows stay on QT. It would require for you to backup .dat and fully uninstall QT for the HTML5 to work. This release is more geared to people who have already installed the html5 wallet 1.1.7 beta, 1.1.6 or earlier version. If anyone experienced would like to try out this HTML5 1.1.8 BETA release please feel free to download and follow instructions above. Ir your newbie you can reach out to us in slack and we can walk you through it. It's easy but we make sure people are following the right steps.
Activity: 840
I'm on windows 10...can this be run on same machine as qt wallet?

I know this was discussed when html wallet was first introduced
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Hello Folks just quick update on HTML5 BETA 1.1.8 things looking good with all the test on our end. I spent the last 10 hours going over some tests in windows 10 and OSX. Receiving and Sending perfect, if this is a first install you will have the option to generate your first ioc address in address book and it all works perfect. I will stay on this throughout the day and will update community once we run a few more test and if all good we will RC this latest release.

As a reminder if you have an HTML5 Wallet your address book and main addresses are saved in html5wallet.conf file, it's important that HTML5 Wallet users back up this file as well as the .dat in order to save your address book..

If you have our current 1.1.6 and 1.1.7 DO NOT use the ME address showing up in address book. Someone had an issue with this ME address in windows 10, it seem to be localized to his computer but we went ahead and as a precaution took out the self generated Me address on this latest Html5 1.1.8 aside from that all is good...

HTML5 1.1.8 is not the DIONS wallet, this is our current html5. I should be able to update status on DIONS wallet in a few days we are trying to start work on DIONS beta wallet at some point next week once Derek is done with his api integration.

Thanks

Joel
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Once the working DIONS beta is out I wouldn't be surprised if venture capital will invest.
For all the newcomers here: the lead devs are in ongoing talks with a large VC firm.
We aren't there yet, but my advice is to hold for the long term.

I've been here for over a year and have my full confidence that I/O will make the top 10, but by all means do your research.
legendary
Great job ioc I  will hold for the long now more than  ever 
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
HTML5 1.1.8 URGENT UPDATE

This is an urgent update of our current HTML5 wallet version 1.1.6 and 1.1.7 Users.  Make sure to always test a receive & send to the wallet with 1 ioc prior to receiving or sending bigger amounts. This wallet is mainly released for OSX 64 bit El Capitan users experiencing QT wallet issues and Windows 10 Users who have experience issues with the auto generated wallet address or ME address on HTML5 1.1.6 or Beta 1.1.7 not receiving coins. The ME address issue was only replicated under Windows 10. This wallet version HTML5 1.1.8 is still under testing so make sure to backup your .dat & entire iocoin folder before installing the wallet. After you install this updated wallet, If you are sending coins to a new generated HTML5 wallet address please test, receive & send 1 ioc while in testing. Before upgrading please back up the entire iocoin folder containing all the files in it including the wallet.dat and html5wallet.conf

For windows this folder is located in appdata/roaming/iocoin
For osx is located on ~/library/Application Support/iocoin

Then proceed to uninstall the wallet and re-install this update version.

For the HTML5 wallet the address book is saved in this file (html5wallet.conf) (DON'T ERASE or DELETE THIS FILE, please back it up)

If you have a current html5 version 1.1.6 or 1.1.7 beta wallet with a ME address please don't send any coins to that address, stop using the wallet and upgrade to version 1.1.8 or wait for the RC Release

This release is for medium to advanced users to test. For beginners reach out to us in slack so we can assist you. Please report any bugs you may find to [email protected] If no bugs are reported we will upgrade this version to RC "release candidate"

https://github.com/IOCoin/iocoin/releases/tag/V1.1.8

Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
ioc is way undervalued its absolutely mindboggling. only 16million coins
archcoin was 16M supply and it reached 75k, it was pumped, not bad btw

Splatters special request..please change that dp. Makes me want to shut the page as I open it.
legendary
ioc is way undervalued its absolutely mindboggling. only 16million coins
archcoin was 16M supply and it reached 75k, it was pumped, not bad btw
legendary

Last chance for cheap IOC. We will be going to 20,000 satoshi in the coming months.

I think it is gonna happen much sooner ;-)
if it happens there're 2 ways to see it soon, or the volume of IOC spikes to 60BTC or all the order from now to 20k are fake and will be removed.
There are 55BTC to 20k...it's a big resistance...
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
this coin smell like roses! it's a good investment!
Activity: 840

Last chance for cheap IOC. We will be going to 20,000 satoshi in the coming months.

one way we can help that goal become reality is to get the project more exposure.
going on the next round would certainly help that along....
we need more votes :-)
http://100.fintech.nl/i-o-digital
pass it around
Activity: 523
Good job Dev team.

The public will also focus on the blockchain of the IOCOIN.
Activity: 355

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Activity: 365
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Thank you Joel as always and the rest of the dev team and best of luck in the run up to launching DIONS

Jump to: