Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 108. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
People lets keep the voting going bitnation only 3 votes behind us http://100.fintech.nl/category/blockchain-bitcoin

Congratulations I/O Digital, looks like Taino Fans came through and boosted the voting to give I/ODigital a nice lead on the final day!

As things stand 190 votes for I/ODigital which was close to the original votes, so nice to see people who voted in the very first stage, do so again.

2nd place is Bitnation (an amazing project also) with 147 votes.

So, Richard, you will be getting free Ticket(s).  Make sure to take plenty of pictures and keep the members here updated.

I/O Digital for the WIN !

Good work!  Smiley

EDIT: Good work everyone that voted so far as well!

Oh No... Augur has joined the Party! Who let Augur in Tongue

Thankfully they have been added on the very last day and by my count only 8hrs left... BUT

They have huge support, I/ODigital might get caught on the finish line by Augur! Lets push on more time and get more votes for I/O Digital and show the appreciation this fantastic project deserves.

On a "blessing in Disguise" note, all the Augur fans will check to see who is #1 and then find us here Smiley  More coverage for I/OCoin and I/O Digital.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
People lets keep the voting going bitnation only 3 votes behind us http://100.fintech.nl/category/blockchain-bitcoin

Congratulations I/O Digital, looks like Taino Fans came through and boosted the voting to give I/ODigital a nice lead on the final day!

As things stand 190 votes for I/ODigital which was close to the original votes, so nice to see people who voted in the very first stage, do so again.

So, Richard, you will be getting free Ticket(s).  Make sure to take plenty of pictures and keep the members here updated.

Good work!  Smiley

EDIT: Good work everyone that voted so far as well!
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
It is not won yet, keep voting guys.
You never know with such a contests.
Ive seen many miracles at the ends.
that's what I wanna say Smiley
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
It is not won yet, keep voting guys.
You never know with such a contests.
Ive seen many miracles at the ends.
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
voting ends today, but on which time exactly?
voting didn't end yet
the more votes, the better

So, Richard, you will be getting free Ticket(s).  Make sure to take plenty of pictures and keep the members here updated.

IOC seems like a very interesting project for me.
Im new in the Cryptoworld and I want to invest 4-6BTC in this coin and stake them to help the community.
Should I buy now or wait for a better price, i have seen that the price is actually on downtrend.
Another question, Is the Dev team in contact with Microsoft to get on the azure platform?

Sorry for my bad english, its alot of years ago that i learn english in school. Lips sealed

6k is a very good entry price with the potential this coin has (but will be hard to get that many coins in this range).
 Then simply move to your wallet and stake, in about a year your initial investment will be worth anywhere from x5 - x20
 (thats being realistic and actually cautious).

Simply send Bitcoin to Poloniex or Bittrex and set buy order like this.

2 BTC at 6,000 satoshi
2 BTC at 6,500 satoshi
1 BTC at 7,000 satoshi

Total of 5btc with a average price of 6,350 ish (if all bought at this range)

PS: i think it would be great if IOC join Azure, it would give them the help needed to move things along much faster.
PPS:  This is Microsofts Azure twitter account > https://twitter.com/Azure
Activity: 17
Everyone's situation is different.
I would argue that the trend is rising if you look at daily 200ma.
Although we could come back closer to the moving average.
A few people are reaslising the potential, just wait until everyone in crypto is looking at IOC.
Good luck and please be patient
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
IOC seems like a very interesting project for me.
Im new in the Cryptoworld and I want to invest 4-6BTC in this coin and stake them to help the community.
Should I buy now or wait for a better price, i have seen that the price is actually on downtrend.
Another question, Is the Dev team in contact with Microsoft to get on the azure platform?

Sorry for my bad english, its alot of years ago that i learn english in school. Lips sealed
the day is coming when the nonstop leeching fake holders  dumping every shitty penny move gt left behind for good n their coins never to be bought bak. throwing 100k coins around like this is insanity

Not until IOC has good volume on polo over 500btc daily and can actually have a price rise that holds. Right now dumpers are laughing as they know when IOC rises it drops 50% minimum from previous high.

So no one is getting left behind for a long time and they continue to buy back coins with a BIG 50% discount.  But worst of all, they have twice as much as they did before!
the day is coming when the nonstop leeching fake holders  dumping every shitty penny move gt left behind for good n their coins never to be bought bak. throwing 100k coins around like this is insanity

Looks like someone pushes the price down atm, that 80k-100k wall just follow the price, I hope someone just buys it up  Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
and on a lighter note.

raspberry p2 b staking and using 2 watts with only power supply and wifi dongle...add keyboard and mouse - 2.5 watts....put it in a fancy case with a fan - 2.8 watts.

absent cost of hardware and bling not too bad.

Activity: 527
Blockchain!!!
this is an open source project so if you want joel to go buy him a ticket

$1500 airplane ticket
$4000 entrance (2 x entrance)

;-)

Thats a LOT of money..
There will be a time where we will get invited and expenses paid.
Lets just hope firstly that we will get nominated in the top 100.

25% of the votes is weighted. 75% from the judges.
It looks like we will have the winning votes.

Activity: 527
Blockchain!!!
"Let's keep on voting for the fintech awards and get Richard to go to them and show off our project to all the companies that will attend. "

I think as the project Manager and creator of IOC and I/O Digital, it would be very disappointing if you were not able to go to the Fintech Awards.

I mean i am sure Richard will do a great job, but to send him on his own is a bit unfair.  Not to mention this is a BIG opportunity for IOC  and as you are a great talker Joel, you and Richard would be a force to be reckoned with.  Even better if you could get your Lead Developer from Germany to go also.

This is certainly the best opportunity for you guys to finally met up and push this coin forward, you and IOC are missing out on great opportunities by not being there in full force.

Maybe Richard could hop on his fancy new BMW motorbike and drive you there    Grin

I would agree there are a lot of benefits for more than one member of the team to attend. Regardless of the outcome it would be a valuable learning experience. Think of the seasoning you would gain. Think of the contacts you could make....both for the benefit of the project and personally. Not sure of the cost, as I assume that would be one major hurdle....and scheduling. But if it were possible I would try and support the effort

Hi,

We (I) can only attend if we are nominated and get the invite. If we are not nominated, then it is just not possible to attend for me personally. A ticket costs around $2000,- per person. I/O Digital is a privately funded project and $2k is a lot. Too much in this stadium for this kind of activity.
Joel will not be attending even if we are nominated. Again there would be a lot of travel costs involved that we will not pay in this stadium.

Maybe when we have external funding these things are much easier done and decided, but for now every $ we spent will be one dollar we will spend wise. Our main goals are to finish DIONS and Chameleon and that will take a lot of investing as well. On the sidelines we are trying to get funded for long term development and marketing. Thanks for understanding.

Cheers
Richard
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
"Let's keep on voting for the fintech awards and get Richard to go to them and show off our project to all the companies that will attend. "

I think as the project Manager and creator of IOC and I/O Digital, it would be very disappointing if you were not able to go to the Fintech Awards.

I mean i am sure Richard will do a great job, but to send him on his own is a bit unfair.  Not to mention this is a BIG opportunity for IOC  and as you are a great talker Joel, you and Richard would be a force to be reckoned with.  Even better if you could get your Lead Developer from Germany to go also.

This is certainly the best opportunity for you guys to finally met up and push this coin forward, you and IOC are missing out on great opportunities by not being there in full force.

Maybe Richard could hop on his fancy new BMW motorbike and drive you there    Grin

I would agree there are a lot of benefits for more than one member of the team to attend. Regardless of the outcome it would be a valuable learning experience. Think of the seasoning you would gain. Think of the contacts you could make....both for the benefit of the project and personally. Not sure of the cost, as I assume that would be one major hurdle....and scheduling. But if it were possible I would try and support the effort

Activity: 686
Merit: 503
I just want to add to that, IOC Coins will be your staking/mining power for Fees. When DIONS goes live registration fees as of now will be 10 IOC per alias and for messaging and some limited data .01 per KB. This fee's will go back to stakers to incentivise staking. For now we are going to focus on DIONS and later once DIONS is out and stable we will set a path for Chameleon. This has been long in the making many hours of coding for the team and Im personally really excited to be testing DIONS finally. I actually started this entire journey about 1.5 years ago and it never ceases to amaze me all the hard work that goes into something like DIONS. Im really looking forward to this coming up stage of testing and can't wait for our full release of DIONS shortly after our beta testing.

Let's keep on voting for the fintech awards and get richard to go to them and show off our project to all the companies that will attend. That will be extremely great for us to add more companies to the list of current companies that have shown interest in our project.

For traders keep that great volume going and for stakers like me fun times ahead when we start to see fee's incoming for registrations weight is important so hold some good coins. We are also going to be making our own explorer aside from chainz. Since we are introducing data we will need a more complex explorer that displays all our Aliases registrations, Un-encrypted Messaging etc.

LeGO I/O
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
DIONS DEVELOPMENT UPDATE MARCH 13th 2016

We continued on debugging the wallet this past week. Some odd bugs seem to have been already in the last build of our DIONS wallet, for example on startup a panel variable was apparently never being initialized. We've put in some test code that gets around that and initialises it when the wallet is starting up. Now there are some minor problems in the wallet code getting RPC comms with the daemon working, which will be fixed. We will continue debugging the code and making changes as necessary to get things working. So in summary things are looking reasonable to get the final API function calls hooked into the wallet pending what seems to be relatively minor debugging and testing.  Once we get this part done OPhie will clean up the front end and we go to internal beta. We are thinking of inviting experienced members to help us during beta testing. If you are interested in helping out our team Beta testing The New HTML5 Wallet + DIONS Blockchain please reach out to Richard in our Slack. We are going to start up a room for DIONS Beta Testing. This invite will be limited to experienced users only and we will be vetting this user's. Reason being we need to make sure we can get the right people that know exactly how to get around installing, uninstalling, some debugging etc, so please reach out to Richard in slack.

Once in Beta we will take some screenshots and release a video of our beta testing to keep the community informed and to get everyone else involved in the process. If anyone has any spare laptops or computers you might want to think of using them to help the team test.

Thanks Everyone

I/O Digital Dev Team
Will the beta be released today or is it delayed?

Not sure what wallet your referring too, we have a current html5 beta that we just released a few days ago from our current blockchain.

Im referring to this: https://twitter.com/IO_Coin/status/706538015884234752

and this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14116274
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Will the beta be released today or is it delayed?

Not sure what wallet your referring too, we have a current html5 beta that we just released a few days ago from our current blockchain.
Jump to: