Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 107. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
300k IOC been removed from sales on Polo, something is up  Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Wow, A lot has happened lately, just been getting my RV fixed up, going to be a busy summer!  Wink

CONGRATULATIONS on the European Fintech Awards, if the sneaky Augur had not poked their noses in at the last second, i would of been fully confident of IOC I/ODigital taking 1st place in the blockchain category, but it will be hard to compete against the mighty Augur with its 5mill+ investment and big team. But not impossible!

Underdogs do and can win and I/OCoin is David to Augur Goliath!

Richard, just remember to take the catapult with you Tongue

So much to look forward to DIONS around the corner, going to be a BIG game changer, then the possibilities of Sidechains.  I know something, seeing these other coins get pumped on poloniex with a fraction of the tech and ability IOC has.  This coin is going to see Huge gains over the next 12months, it will be like buying Ethereum at 0.002 !

Buy while its cheap! Dont go FOMO when IOC shoots past 50k, one thing is for sure, looking on Poloniex and watching IOC closely, anytime bids buy or get close to the sell walls, the walls get pulled! (what does that tell you? Suppression!)

Cheers IOC I/ODigital Team Members and supporters, lets make this Blockchain proud!

Keep calm and Stake on!

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I got my first coins from Staking, its not much but its nice to see. Grin
I want to buy a Raspberry pi 3 for staking.
Is it possible to run the wallet on Windows IoT?
hurry up.
last chance to get cheap I/O Coins Wink

When we get more info about the beta, pictures, videos etc it might be the last chance for cheap coins but as it is now I dont think the price will change much.
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
hurry up.
last chance to get cheap I/O Coins Wink
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi all,

To be clear about the 15th march voting round of the European Fintech Top 100.

http://100.fintech.nl/category/blockchain-bitcoin

We have WON the official public voting round!

They have extended the voting period to introduce an extra award. "the public award". Also giving them the ability to earn entrance tickets for the event. This extra voting round has got NOTHING to do with the original voting period which we won.

This winners list of round one (15th March winners) will be seen by the jury and they will give their votes as well counting as 75%
On that list we are number ONE in the Blockchain category!

They have said to me that all votings until 15th of March are written down and the current votes online do not represent the 15th of March voting end anymore because they extended the voting for the extra tickets. But again that has got nothing to do with the original voting round.

I have asked them to publish a winner in every category for the March 15th voting round to be clear and even reset voting stats to compete for the extra public awards. Thats the most honest thing to do because everybody did their best to get votes and win this 15th March round. Now its just a little bit of a disappointing round one ending in my opinion.

So YES!!! we won the first round!!!
Thanks all for voting.

Richard, Sam, Joel

Is there a link for that confirmation?  Also, if they are extending things, is there a reason why anyone needs to care beyond enabling them building their relevance?

You guys are are on the forefront. The product should speak for itself...

Edit to add...Side Chain It Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have asked them to confirm it in a good fashion. Like publish a webpage with top 3 winners of every category. Just to confirm and congratulate the winners for all their hard work.
So confirmation should come.

Thanks
Richard

Amazing works guys, i have never been so excited since Taino released his first album Tongue

Richard you better buy yourself a new suit! (and hopefully a developer can join you in Amasterdam, that would be amazing)
 Looking forward to April 14th! I/O Digital for the WIN!
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
I have asked them to confirm it in a good fashion. Like publish a webpage with top 3 winners of every category. Just to confirm and congratulate the winners for all their hard work.

Thanks
Richard

It's cool. I'm waiting for DIONS anywayz...Smiley
Activity: 527
Blockchain!!!
Hi all,

They have extended the voting period to introduce an extra award. "the public award". Also giving them the ability to earn entrance tickets for the event. This extra voting round has got NOTHING to do with the original voting period which we won.

This winners list of round one (15th March winners) will be seen by the jury and they will give their votes as well counting as 75%

They have said to me that all votings until 15th of March are written down and the current votes online do not represent the 15th of March voting end anymore because they extended the voting for the extra tickets. But again that has got nothing to do with the original voting round.

I have asked them to publish a winner in every category for the March 15th voting round to be clear and even reset voting stats to compete for the extra public awards. Thats the most honest thing to do because everybody did their best to get votes and win this 15th March round. Now its just a little bit of a disappointing round one ending in my opinion.

Thanks all for voting.

Richard, Sam, Joel

Is there a link for that confirmation?  Also, if they are extending things, is there a reason why anyone needs to care beyond enabling them building their relevance?

Thanks
Richard
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
Hi all,

Thanks all for voting.

Richard, Sam, Joel

Activity: 365
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

No. they extended the voting period Angry

Important:
http://100.fintech.nl/category/blockchain-bitcoin?score=desc
"Due to much enthusiasm public voting continues for Public Awards until the 13th of April."

Vote! Vote! Vote!

They have actually introduced a new award called "Public Award" for which the voting is to be continued until the 13th of April, here are some extracts from their blog:

Public Award
Due to much enthusiasm we have decided to introduce another award for which the voting competition will be continued! The voting competition will continue for the Public Awards until the 13th of April 23.59 CET and the FinTech companies within each category with the most votes at that time will win the “Public Award”. Besides, as a reward for their effort, all the FinTech companies in the Top 9 of the voting competition receive 1 free ticket to the European FinTech Awards & Conference in Amsterdam the 14th of April. Because of time pressure we will give these 9 tickets away on April 1st.

European FinTech Top 100 and European FinTech Awards & Conference
The European FinTech Top 100 list is derived from both the public voting competition (25% weight) and the assessment of our panel of judges (75% weight). On the 22nd of March we announce both the European FinTech Top 100 and the 3 best companies within each category. The 3 best companies per category will give a pitch at the conference in Amsterdam on April 14. Based on these pitches a winner per category and an overall winner will be awarded on the 14th of April in Amsterdam.

It looks like I/O Digital has made it guys  Grin Many congratulations to the team and hopefully I/O Digital will be the winner of the blockchain and bitcoin category.

legendary
Hi all,

On that list we are number ONE!

I have asked them several things:

1. publish a winner in every category for the March 15th voting round to be clear and reset voting stats to compete for the extra public award.
2. remove Augur from the list because they were added just a few days ago

I'm not sure if they will listen, but we can all make a statement about keeping communications and winners clear through their twitter account.

Thanks all for voting.

Richard, Sam, Joel
that's great news Grin
I hope they announce the winner soon.

but I think it can't hurt to give some more votes, just in case
Voting should be over now right?

Important:
"Due to much enthusiasm public voting continues for Public Awards until the 13th of April."

Vote! Vote! Vote!

They opened it for another month? Seriously, thats really bad.

Edit: Saw the post above, got it now.
Blockchain!!!
Hi all,

They have extended the voting period to introduce an extra award. "the public award". Also giving them the ability to earn entrance tickets for the event. This extra voting round has got NOTHING to do with the original voting period which we won. Even if other projects gain a lot of votes, they cannot compete for the original awards anymore. Just got that confirmation when talking the the organizer personally.

They will publish the category winners officially at 22nd or March.

===
The European FinTech Top 100 list is derived from both the public voting competition (25% weight) and the assessment of our panel of judges (75% weight). On the 22nd of March we announce both the European FinTech Top 100 and the 3 best companies within each category. The 3 best companies per category will give a pitch at the conference in Amsterdam on April 14. Based on these pitches a winner per category and an overall winner will be awarded on the 14th of April in Amsterdam.
===

Thanks all for voting.

Richard, Sam, Joel
legendary

Important:

Vote! Vote! Vote!
I buy the most of my 4 BTC at 8k, 6 hours ago. 1.3k BTC is left to buy.
Im happy to be a part of this project. Grin

8k Is a very good price with the developments waiting to be released.

Now download a wallet  (i would recommend the QT one, i find it easier to understand and use)

OR

you could wait a month or so for the new wallet with DIONS and download that.
So no rush to start staking, but the sooner you do the better.

Don't forget to spread hte word and check the 1st post for all the IOC links.

Most of which are found at www.iocoin.io  and www.iodigital.io

Have a great week and welcome aboard HMS IOC Digital 

Activity: 476
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I buy the most of my 4 BTC at 8k, 6 hours ago. 1.3k BTC is left to buy.
Im happy to be a part of this project. Grin
Augur added?
Not sure if that is according the rules. Submissions suppose to be added before date x.
Im on the road now so not able to check.

PS. Nr 1 in voting does not mean you get a ticket for entrance.

Cheers
Richard

Hi Richard,

Yes, i have a Eagle eye and just noticed Augur there, with Zero votes. > http://100.fintech.nl/category/blockchain-bitcoin
Like you say, seems a little "against the rules" to Ninja add something right at the very end of voting.
Just checking the Reddit page for Augur and no mention of it yet, so fingers crossed > https://www.reddit.com/r/Augur/

But with what IOC is developing it would be the biggest shock of the year (unless Trump becomes president) if IOC does not make it to the Finals.

Hope you're having fun at the conference. Merkle on stage must of been a highlight Tongue
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
so 1st in its category....49th overall. wow
yes judges really have final say, so an entry with one vote could beat out our team...would hope not ..but stranger stuff has happened.

Good work I/O
Blockchain!!!
Augur added?
Not sure if that is according the rules. Submissions suppose to be added before date x.
Im on the road now so not able to check.

PS. Nr 1 in voting does not mean you get a ticket for entrance.

Cheers
Richard
Jump to: