Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 111. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
lets get this on the map. where is best place to talk to devs

Hi there,

we are always available on Slack.
Just enter your mail address here: goo.gl/Y0ppnX and the invite is sent immediately.
After meeting in Slack we could arrange a Skype call.

Cheers
Richard
Activity: 555
lets get this on the map. where is best place to talk to devs
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
 nice work Dev. hard work will surely pay off. ioc will be on top soon.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Funny Videos showing how Russian people living in poverty can become ballers with I/OCoin.

This video is I/OCoins greatest achievement to Date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_93XFeWZmo

Latin 'La Nota Perfecta' - Brava ft. Taino

The Dev here, Joel Bosch, showing he can hit the right notes in this crypto world!

Soon, IOC will be  sweet music to all the investors ears once it makes it to #1 !
So after all this work Taino, you will have a #1 hit!

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
who is setting that sell wall? 3BTC @9900, they want to keep the price low
Activity: 616
How come the price for this coin is so low? Anything happened during the development ?

We are developing for over 1.5 years now and are flying under the radar. Many traders want updates every day, new releases every day just to make a quick profit. Our team is not like that. We have our focus on companies and services that could adopt our technology. We put all our effort in security, ease of use and at the end company adoption.

So basically there are a lot of normal 'coins' and we are working on becoming - the coin that created a great Blockchain - and will standout of all the rest. If you look at what we have developed so far (like the HTML5 wallet) you see that we care about usability, design and security.

We do not hype, we do not post updates every day. We let people do their research and look / communicate for long term holders instead of day traders (people can do what they want). So, yes we are WAY undervalued. And NO this has got nothing to do with "something happened during development'. We just have a long development period behind us what will make us stand from the crowd.

Cheers
Richard

Ok, I will take a look for sure and thanks for the clear information.  Smiley
Blockchain!!!
How come the price for this coin is so low? Anything happened during the development ?

We are developing for over 1.5 years now and are flying under the radar. Many traders want updates every day, new releases every day just to make a quick profit. Our team is not like that. We have our focus on companies and services that could adopt our technology. We put all our effort in security, ease of use and at the end company adoption.

So basically there are a lot of normal 'coins' and we are working on becoming - the coin that created a great Blockchain - and will standout of all the rest. If you look at what we have developed so far (like the HTML5 wallet) you see that we care about usability, design and security.

We do not hype, we do not post updates every day. We let people do their research and look / communicate for long term holders instead of day traders (people can do what they want). So, yes we are WAY undervalued. And NO this has got nothing to do with "something happened during development'. We just have a long development period behind us what will make us stand from the crowd.

Cheers
Richard
Activity: 686
Merit: 503

Nope we are moving along just fine
Activity: 616
Activity: 840
It's interesting seeing newer people looking at the coin and having no idea what kind of work, time, money and sacrifice has gone into it. That would all be meaningless if it weren't for the technological innovations being built around the chain. I would venture to say that most don't even realize the potential applications of this blockchain and development around it. The coin is just a piece, it has a monetary value assigned to it due to Exchange trades. The reason for the recent rise is new releases that have been worked on for a while now and are the foundation of things being built(or already built) on top of it that takes this project from fintech to as the philosophers say...something that is greater than the sum of all its parts. The more people see it as another alt coin, the more shake out will occur and put what is essentially a new animal into the hands of those that see the the idea outside of only the financial sector. Who could have guessed the Mr Arch, Moby, pay to be on my slack was a scammer? Every single person that has had any real contact or input on this project did. Edgar got BTC given to him and he controlled the Arch markets from the get go. Anyone that couldn't see that learned a valuable lesson. As for IOC, it has one place to go now. People will take profits at times and the assigned exchange value will drop. Now that we are where we are with development, I would agree with Crazy to anyone that sells at 3 cents is going to be kicking themselves in the ass later. Only time will tell. Best wishes for all on how they choose to buy/sell/hold/stake with I/O.

A guy who pretends to have read a magazine article about crypto once,

Sam

mr arch, moby...?  slack for pay? edgar and arch markets.  I have no clue. What have I been missing?
Blockchain!!!
Hi,

Welcome to all new I/O Coiners here.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter for instant updates and our Facebook page.

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/io_coin

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency/

Official website I/O Coin: http://www.iocoin.io

Official website I/O Digital: http://www.iodigital.io  (two languages. English and Dutch)

Cheers,
Richard
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

This coin might have a chance to make it to a 5 million marketcap. Quality projects like this are getting bought up.

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
It's interesting seeing newer people looking at the coin and having no idea what kind of work, time, money and sacrifice has gone into it. That would all be meaningless if it weren't for the technological innovations being built around the chain. I would venture to say that most don't even realize the potential applications of this blockchain and development around it. The coin is just a piece, it has a monetary value assigned to it due to Exchange trades. The reason for the recent rise is new releases that have been worked on for a while now and are the foundation of things being built(or already built) on top of it that takes this project from fintech to as the philosophers say...something that is greater than the sum of all its parts. The more people see it as another alt coin, the more shake out will occur and put what is essentially a new animal into the hands of those that see the the idea outside of only the financial sector. Who could have guessed the Mr Arch, Moby, pay to be on my slack was a scammer? Every single person that has had any real contact or input on this project did. Edgar got BTC given to him and he controlled the Arch markets from the get go. Anyone that couldn't see that learned a valuable lesson. As for IOC, it has one place to go now. People will take profits at times and the assigned exchange value will drop. Now that we are where we are with development, I would agree with Crazy to anyone that sells at 3 cents is going to be kicking themselves in the ass later. Only time will tell. Best wishes for all on how they choose to buy/sell/hold/stake with I/O.

A guy who pretends to have read a magazine article about crypto once,

Sam
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
Small DIONS Dev Update March 10th 2016

Today we fixed a bunch of errors that were related to the node and closure compile in linux. Tomorrow will begin to put together preliminary development tests with wallet to daemon calls. We will update again in a few days, so far we are looking good and making progress, we had good productive day today.

Thanks Everybody

I/O Digital Dev Team
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Thanks for all this info about the amount of staking and such, I'm still new to this coin, so learning a lot. Will hold this coin for sure  Smiley

don't just hold them  Smiley make sure you stake them...the more nodes the better  Smiley Smiley Smiley
and for the short term
vote
http://100.fintech.nl/i-o-digital
Sure, waiting for wallet to be synced with the network  Wink
Thanks for all this info about the amount of staking and such, I'm still new to this coin, so learning a lot. Will hold this coin for sure  Smiley

don't just hold them  Smiley make sure you stake them...the more nodes the better  Smiley Smiley Smiley
and for the short term
vote
http://100.fintech.nl/i-o-digital
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Just to clarify, The community is probably staking around 250 IOC per day could be higher sometimes lower, but don't be mistaken we have a hard cap of 22M Coins. We will probably reach this mark in 20 years at this rate. When DIONS goes live stakers will earn registration fees and messaging fees but these fees will be coins in circulation. Our POS I/O Blockchain has a mechanism of destroying transaction fees so we are volume controlled.

If you here with us for the long long ride your coins will be your mining/staking power in our blockchain. I love Staking
it's strange how it's rising with no support

Volume went up 4 btc on polo in just 3 hours..
ioc is better traded on bittrex, I was looking for it on polo yesterday while was 8 btc or more on trex and was only 1 on polo. But I'm glad to see it rise on polo too.
For me the problem is not the lack of support but the abundance of resistance

That's a common thing with PoS coins, staked coins get dumped automatically, keeping the price lower.

not with this coin. something else at play

quick math...the maximum amount of pos coins that could hit the market daily would be around 450-550....maximum.
hardly worth it to cash those staked coins in.....
I for one have been holding the bulk of my staked coins....letting them compound by continuing staking...however so slowly...supporting the network
Jump to: