Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 145. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I see this coin going lower with a lot more downward volume. Also, you have to be looking at IOC volume instead BTC volume. There was a lot of volume last month so you should expect a lot of IOC to be dumped over the coming months.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Givingittoyoustraight
you better learn to see volume and realize that there is no volume in these sells. Those who are not valuing their coins need to leave nget shaken, simple as that.

+1

Also, i prefer the term "Buy the dumpers coins, so it makes it much harder for them to pull these type of dirty tricks we are seeing now"

So all LOYAL IOC Holders, Fill up your bags and hold strong and get this network up to 70%+ Staking.  This is how we deal with dumpers.

Mark my words, in less than a year from now. All holders are going to be Super Happy.  

You people need to learn the old saying, "Buy on the rumor, sell on the news". You could have doubled your IOC stash by selling before the big release and buying back... now?... or maybe it'll go to 2500 satoshi next month...
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Hope this won't finish as XC did, huge support, huge development and then death! Btw I'm IN like I was in XC supporting this coin.

Hi Splatters,

Nice to see you here. We have been around for a year now and still here. I don't know what happened to XC.
But the team of I/O Digital is steady, honest, out in the open and having a lot of stuff developed or in development. We aim for businesses to connect to our blockchain or fire up their own sidechain. Getting blockchain technology to the big players. Just a few initiatives are actually doing this. 99% is coin and making wallets or trying for "mass adoption" themselves. So our approach is a whole other approach then 99% of the coins around. Correction: we are not a coin. We are a lot more then that. Since you are here you have read all our stuff so i dont have to repeat this ;-)

So our focus is "corporate" adoption instead of "public" adoption. We succeed in the public adoption by connecting external services to the chain. They have the public, we have the technology.

So as you can imagine we have a few short term goals. One is to integrate DIONS (data in the blockchain) into the new HTML5 wallet and secondly connect to businesses and services that could use our technology. I can say that in both goals we are succeeding. If you read a few posts back, then you see an update of the HTML5 wallet development. Full integration in progress. The actual technology has already been tested on testnet, so its "just" integrating in a brand new HTML5 wallet. The interest to use our blockchain or sidechain technology is there. We are talking to international orientated services that want to connect. We cannot say much about these negotiations, but it is looking good. That also means that our goal to support the IOC as a digital currency (in creating buy demand) and in the other hand our goal to reward stakers extra above the normal stake % will be met someday. Win - win for all.

As you can understand, these developments and contacts will take time. But i can assure you that the whole team is working on that every single day.
It is our life's work by now and we set aside a lot for this to succeed. I am certain this will be the case.

Thanks again and if you have any questions please ask.
We also have slack. Ask access here (invitation sent immediately)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1i2tjzBD2LRuMso30iLnjrJzpQtc8cpKidMGgSHxur0Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

Cheers
Richard
thanks for the direct and complete answer. I really like your work. And I'll keep support IOC, I think this coin will be huge in any moment.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Hmmm..... Buying everyday.. Thanks for the discount Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Good update devs! One question, how do I perform a rescan with the html5 wallet (os x)?

Those capabilities are not available on the html5 wallet, you would need to do a backup of your .dat file and download and install the qt wallet, to perform the scan of the wallet in debug console. Our new HTM5 wallet will have those capabilities.  If you need further assistance you can go into our slack. Thanks
Activity: 40
Good update devs! One question, how do I perform a rescan with the html5 wallet (os x)?
Givingittoyoustraight
Really GREAT updates by the IOC team members, as always.

It takes a hell of a lot of dedication and hard work to advance from being a crypto coin and turn it into something much bigger, something i am sure the crypto world has never seen before.

YOU can help the team here is one very easy way.

Take coins off exchanges and stake them!  Lets get a avg Staking of over 70%.  The more coins we have off exchanges, the stronger I/O Coin is and the less damage the dumper who are afraid of the I/O Coin technology can do.

See the I/O Blockchain here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ioc/#!network

62 wallets staking.  Lets get to 100 and break 70% staking. As community members, it is the best way to say thankyou to all the developers and community managers.

Loving the updates, thanks!
Activity: 53
Good stuff, excited to get this huge ball rolling and out to the community.

Sam
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
Development Update For DIONS implementation July 20th 2015

Hello Community,

This week we are finalizing the messaging feature for DIONS. We have set up a basic routine that will scan the blockchain for messages with given parameters, sender, message body etc and keep a local DB copy in the name index. We will be testing this over the next few days (and probably tweak it) but this will give at least a basic message search and following functionality. We are also adding the QT debug console to our api doc for our wallet dev team. We will also perform a code clean up after testing.  This is our last feature for DIONS V.1

In terms of our new html5 wallet we have so far added 93 New commits. The design and code aspect of the wallet is at about 85% and this week Pat will be coding the back end with more api calls. We hope to gain steam in the next couple of days, our last api calls should be happening next week.

We are aware that the wait has been stretched, but once again everything is being done from scratch. Once we have our new wallet platform, we will be able to use it long term and scale it to our future developments.

We should have some screen shots of our new wallet in the next coming days...

Thanks Everyone

Derek, Pat, Ophie and Joel
I/O Coin Core Dev Team
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Hope this won't finish as XC did, huge support, huge development and then death! Btw I'm IN like I was in XC supporting this coin.

Hi Splatters,

Nice to see you here. We have been around for a year now and still here. I don't know what happened to XC.
But the team of I/O Digital is steady, honest, out in the open and having a lot of stuff developed or in development. We aim for businesses to connect to our blockchain or fire up their own sidechain. Getting blockchain technology to the big players. Just a few initiatives are actually doing this. 99% is coin and making wallets or trying for "mass adoption" themselves. So our approach is a whole other approach then 99% of the coins around. Correction: we are not a coin. We are a lot more then that. Since you are here you have read all our stuff so i dont have to repeat this ;-)

So our focus is "corporate" adoption instead of "public" adoption. We succeed in the public adoption by connecting external services to the chain. They have the public, we have the technology.

So as you can imagine we have a few short term goals. One is to integrate DIONS (data in the blockchain) into the new HTML5 wallet and secondly connect to businesses and services that could use our technology. I can say that in both goals we are succeeding. If you read a few posts back, then you see an update of the HTML5 wallet development. Full integration in progress. The actual technology has already been tested on testnet, so its "just" integrating in a brand new HTML5 wallet. The interest to use our blockchain or sidechain technology is there. We are talking to international orientated services that want to connect. We cannot say much about these negotiations, but it is looking good. That also means that our goal to support the IOC as a digital currency (in creating buy demand) and in the other hand our goal to reward stakers extra above the normal stake % will be met someday. Win - win for all.

As you can understand, these developments and contacts will take time. But i can assure you that the whole team is working on that every single day.
It is our life's work by now and we set aside a lot for this to succeed. I am certain this will be the case.

Thanks again and if you have any questions please ask.
We also have slack. Ask access here (invitation sent immediately)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1i2tjzBD2LRuMso30iLnjrJzpQtc8cpKidMGgSHxur0Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

Cheers
Richard
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
A lot of people seem to have very short memories these days Smiley. Please take few minutes to go through the infographic and you'll quickly realise what this coin and development team are all about Smiley
The devs are creating history and I honestly feel lucky to be witnessing it. Enjoy the ride, think big, think long term and don't worry about the so called "Profits"

Link to the full screen image http://iocoinhub.io/uploads/ioc_infographic.jpg

Givingittoyoustraight
Fantastic posts Crazy, you hit the nail on the head with your excellent views on how I/O Coin can be used in the near future.

The one thing that stands out for me also, as you mentioned, the good staking rate.  When the staking started to climb higher so did the price of IOC.  Like you say we have an average of 60% staking.

I think if the loyal holders can get together and we can have a 'think tank' of loyal holders of IOC.  I can see staking rising to 80%.  There are people here who are loyal to IOC and yet a little quiet or simply a little shy maybe.

I propose a sykpe group.

A place for loyal holders and believer of IOC to get together and think of more way to help this coin grow over the coming months. Also it would be a great way for more people here to feel part of the team.

From my experience, great things can happens when more minds are focusing on the task ahead.

Also , getting back to staking, many people still hold coins on exchanges, so feel they are more secure there.
Some people are nervous about having all coins on computer.
Some people are uncertain of how to stake and importantly how to back up the wallet.

All these things are easy to do, after you have done it once or twice.

So if anyone has any questions about staking, backing wallet to keep it secure, please feel free to contact me, i will be happy to help.

Lets make 30 days from now staking over 70%.  Together we can Do It

A strong and healthy Network makes IOC an even better choice when people are looking into using Blockchain technology.

To View staking please see the I/O Coin Blockchain explorer here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ioc/

Extraction tab = staking percentage.
Network tab, then count =  shows how many wallets online, currently 54. Lets get this to 100+
legendary
Dont worry guys, i know we have a long way to go so my holding is strong.. I have bought some IOC before but never thought i will have an opportunity to buy again this low so im good, all coins i buy will straight go into my wallet for staking  Cool
Givingittoyoustraight
^^ I agree. Im just a trader and miner so i am doing my part to help this coin. My trading bots are busy accumulating IOC under 7k  Wink and i think this is the last chance to get this coin in this low price and i ll be very happy to fill my bag in this price Smiley

Thank you Kcanup, thats the people we need on board.  

The easiest way to help fight against dumps is to have more coins in the hands of people who are loyal to IOC and understand and appreciate all the hard work going on in the background.

IOC needs more people to download a wallet and move coins off the exchanges and stake them.

We have a good staking percentage, but if we can get it over 70%  even to 80%+ that is by far the best network in crypto and proves to businesses looking at IOC that they have a loyal following and a bright future ahead.

I am not a developer. But i know how to type and i know how to network on social places.

this is how other people can help also.  Speak to people, get them to stake coins, help the network grow.  

IDEA: I am sure people here, have good friends  who they can trust.  Ask them to download a #ioconi wallet and give them some coins to stake a easy and effective way to help the network grow more, plus a great way to introduce people to I/O Coin.
legendary
^^ I agree. Im just a trader and miner so i am doing my part to help this coin. My trading bots are busy accumulating IOC under 7k  Wink and i think this is the last chance to get this coin in this low price and i ll be very happy to fill my bag in this price Smiley
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Its a big fish who is manipulating trades in exchanges and we are just trapped in their game, however i noticed many times this coin can go up in price quickly so nothing to worry.. Im buying as many as i can in this price, hope to see value doubled within a week  Cheesy

Mostly their game is to make money firstly. Not losing money in just selling low. So if there is a game played and you want to play it.. play it.
If not, then just hold. I'm holding all my coins from the start and not selling any. When i have some BTC left im buying more around these prices.
50k yesterday. So that is 50k off the market where they can't play with anymore ;-) Thats how i see it.

When our plan comes together and the I/O Digital blockchain is being used for all kinds of services, then that will give a real big boost.
Businesses and people need the coins to use these services, so there will be a good and healthy demand. As you know (and i know) we are talking to businesses that want to use it. Even in final stages. We will say more when it is really final.

These people see what we do, trust in what we do with the team and consider I/O Digital as one of the main players. Thats why they want to talk to us and push their services in I/O Digital blockchain.

It has always been the same that when you have focus and considered to be successful, then there will always be people that don't want you to be that successful. Its life. The ones that keep focus and keep delivering will eventually survive. We will survive.

If you want to make a change in crypto / blockchain future, you start with yourself.
That is why i keep my coins, help out I/O Digital and see a bright future ahead.

Cheers
Richard
Givingittoyoustraight
Would be nice if the holders here were more active on twitter and facebook helping to promote IOC and bring good people on board.

But i only see activity when something bad happens. Really puzzling to see.

I/O Coin is just like the Nerdy kid at school, trying to study hard and get the best grades (developments) to make a great future for itself.  But we all know what happens to the nerdy kid, it gets bullied and beaten up daily (dumps, fud).  But in the end, it is the nerdy kid who makes great things happen in the real world, while the bullies end up the real losers.

So anyone here, who has no faith, sell your coins to people who are working hard for the IOC team and understand the great developments they are doing. 

We need people staking, we need more wallets open all over the world. So instead of panicking or feeling down, because the bullies are trying to smash the price to the ground. Stand up and fight!

The more wallets staking we have the stronger IOC will stand.
The more the community tries to help IOC the easier it is to beat the bullies.

Jump to: