Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 149. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 500
How can dions integration into html wallet be a "tough job"? Didn't you develop dions with integration in mind? I mean you didn't just sit down and start coding without thinking things through first? Planning and investigation is 90% of coding.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
This coin will write the future! You're doing a great work so far!
I've some order set, hope they will be filled, I want moar!!
Activity: 527
Blockchain!!!
## TEAM UPDATE ##

Hey all,

Here is a small update on the proceedings last week(s).
As we all seen there has been ATH after ATH. Thats great. We love new people coming along and understanding what I/O Digital is about.
Welcome to all the new people in here.

We have some news to share.

As you all know our main goal is to attract businesses and investors for the I/O Digital blockchain. We aim for mass blockchain adoption for services that can connect to our chain. Decentralized data storage and blockchain usage is the future. (it was even in the news yesterday in the Netherlands).

All of you are doing a great job to post positive things about IOC / I/O Digital in Twitter, Facebook and all sorts of other channels. Great!
If we want to reach our target group, we need to promote our future goals and current developments at a greater scale.

To achieve this we have hired a PR company specialized in our type of developments.
We would like to welcome our strategic partnership with PRBuzz (http://bitcoinprbuzz.com). A well respected and successful media company with over 100 clients and 2 years experience.

Working together with PRBuzz will get I/O Digital the exposure it deservers from the right audience.
The PR campaign will start soon.

Second to this we have established contact with a Chinese exchange that is considering adding us. We are talking details.
And on top of that we will translate the iodigital.io website to Chinese as well. A new great community member volunteered to help us with this. A big thank you for that.

About the DIONS developments we can say that all our tests are coming along nicely. Integration in the HTML5 wallet is a tough job and takes some time. But we are getting there. No release date on that yet. When we are sure about a release date, we will update the community.

Last but not least: we love our community and want to inform everybody in the best way possible.
The last few days we spoke to a lot of people answering their questions. We would like to organize a teamspeak event where everybody can connect to. The team will be available for questions the community has. Exact date/time to be announced. Probably next Saturday.

Again we would like to thank all of you. We have shown you all that I/O Digital / IOC is legit and in full active development. You all know blockchain development is the best way forward and so do we. Thanks for all your trust in the team and look forward to deliver even more nice stuff the coming period.

oh.. if you are a native speaker besides US, NL and China and would love to translate our I/O Digital website, then please contact me (Richard).
Maybe it is good to have iodigital.io in Russian or other languages. Thanks!

Cheers,

I/O Digital team
www.iodigital.io
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Givingittoyoustraight
Looks like some more people are starting to understand the HUGE potential of I/O Digital.

The Roadmap is packed with real developments, not just 'pie in the sky' that you see with most other alts.

I/O Digital is taking cryptocurrency to new levels with Blockchain developments. As far as i can tell, few other others have even thought about doing what I/OCoin is doing.  The next 12 months+ are going to be BIG for I/O Digital.  #iocoin is going to be the best PoS coin ever made and certainly be making its way into the top 10 alt coins known to man.  Who knows in a few years after that, it could well become the next 'Bitcoin'.

Make sure to join the HUB, its a great place to learn more.

www.iocoinhub.io

and bookmark the new website

www.iodigital.io

Remember to be active on facebook and twitter, talk about I/O Coin to all your friends and family, bring them along for this fantastic Journey.  
Blockchain!!!
hey guys,

I don't speculate on any price movement or what drives it up, but just want to warn you guys.

All that goes up will come down a bit eventually and stabilize around a base price.
Just want to warn our followers not to fomo buy too much.
Steady grow is always better.

But in the long run, we all going to be winners ;-)

Have a nice weekend,
Richard
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
The price is important

But before buying IOcoin It is really good to

see the roadmaps and historys

It will let you know the real values in it Smiley

And welcome to blockchain development world
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
ATH? What you guys talking about?  Roll Eyes

I sold few coins at 18k in Polo the other day, we still not there yet but this coin will go beyond moon thats for sure  Smiley
That polonixe buy was ~50 ioc if i remember right? ~0.04 btc..
Activity: 565
Lol don't think that counts. But it's looking good, next stop 20K ...
Blockchain!!!
Did we just pass the ATH or is it my idea  Shocked

Think cryptsy high was at 15k something,, but hey... who's counting  Cool this just started.

When the polo introduction was there, somebody bought at 81k ... thats a good ATH to beat.

Think cryptsy high was at 15k something,, but hey... who's counting  Cool this just started.
Activity: 546

We just passed. we are in zero gravity space.
Fasten seat belt. Smiley
Activity: 565

Activity: 523
Merit: 250
anytime somebody or myself wants to check quickly on a coin, you go to the first page and scan features background of coin etc. I would recommend not to have just a link but to have the actual infographics posted on the 1st ann page (like it was before)

why you get hurried ?
Relax Smiley. The wounder and question about a coin are
good for the IOcoin. These kinds of verification make good
coin more better and reveal the scam coin.
It is reasonable process. I hope more people come to here
and ask their wounders to development team Smiley
The dev team answer that questions with kindness.

And at the main page you can find the roadmap easily Smiley
Blockchain!!!
anytime somebody or myself wants to check quickly on a coin, you go to the first page and scan features background of coin etc. I would recommend not to have just a link but to have the actual infographics posted on the 1st ann page (like it was before)

The roadmap IS on the Ann page. .....
What am i missing?
Blockchain!!!
hey the infographics and roadmap is not on 1st page, yesterday i was talking in polo to bunch guys they think ioc is noting more than html wallet now i know y. update richard plz. thx

Thanks C.

The roadmap is actually on the first page of our thread. Are you referring to another first page?
If you redirect those ppl to www.iodigital.io (still being worked on) it will have more overview of what we do as iodigital. Not only iocoin.

cheers
Richard
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Givingittoyoustraight
hey the infographics and roadmap is not on 1st page, yesterday i was talking in polo to bunch guys they think ioc is nothing more than html wallet now i know y. update richard plz. thx

"nothing more than a HTML wallet" Classic!  Lets count how many other alt coins have a true stand alone HTML wallet.... erm..... NONE

Why ? Because they have developers who could not build it, even Dogecoin with the monster following could not even produce a HTML wallet. So even if IOC only had a HTML wallet to boast about, that's still 100% Better than what any other alt could boast about (technically).

But I/O Digital has got some much more going for it.  As people will read from the opening thread when the Roadmap is placed there.

*Well spotted Crazy.
Probably a short (140 character) message that runs through the blockchain and is visible to all users in the wallet.

This with a kick Wink  I/O Coin holders will have the ability to encrypt that short message to make it private. As of today all messages will cost .01 IOC per KB and the fees will go back to stakers, as an added reward. So if you are staking you might just get a refund or bonus coin Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

So a message with ~1000 chars, depending on string handling and other stuff, cost 0.01 IOC?
How is this altering the chain? does the chain grow 1KB with a 1KB message? or is the chain merely act as a handler/pointer for the messages?

Yes, the BlockChain will grow with messages. This is one of the reasons our team will deploy the Chameleon system. Aside from other features, it will be introduced to handle the heavy block chain lifting  Wink

We are also going to have a bootstrap on DIONS release, to alleviate the wait of downloading the entire blockchain.

Interesting. Tackling a growing chain is A important tech to develop. looking forward to see the full implementation!
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Probably a short (140 character) message that runs through the blockchain and is visible to all users in the wallet.

This with a kick Wink  I/O Coin holders will have the ability to encrypt that short message to make it private. As of today all messages will cost .01 IOC per KB and the fees will go back to stakers, as an added reward. So if you are staking you might just get a refund or bonus coin Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

So a message with ~1000 chars, depending on string handling and other stuff, cost 0.01 IOC?
How is this altering the chain? does the chain grow 1KB with a 1KB message? or is the chain merely act as a handler/pointer for the messages?

Yes, the BlockChain will grow with messages. This is one of the reasons our team will deploy the Chameleon system. Aside from other features, it will be introduced to handle the heavy block chain lifting  Wink

We are also going to have a bootstrap on DIONS release, to alleviate the wait of downloading the entire blockchain.
Jump to: