Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 150. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Givingittoyoustraight
another novacoin clone
promises

Nothing cloned here. Please read through our thread before making these useless statements.
All is developed from the ground up. If you have read our DIONS whitepaper and roadmap you wouldn't be saying that.
Yes, some features may other coins have as well. But how many can store data in the chain, how many have a custom html5 wallet?
Should i continue? Please stick with novacoin if you can't appreciate good developments or read through our thread.

Thank you
Richard
+1

I/O Coin is one of a kind in its developments.  Nothing else can come close to what I/O Coin has done (EG: True HTML5 Wallet and it's very own PoS system)

Soon the I/O Digital blockchain will be unleashed, allowing for storage of date and much more.
DIOEX exchange. First of its kind.

Decentralized messaging system, to all I/OCoin users, means, that you can send messages to anyone who has a IOC wallet. Not a basic message that can be done now, a 'alert' much more sophisticated than that. 

What IOC is doing is more advanced than what other coins can even dream up, never mind actually develop.

And no doubt IOC will be the first PoS coin to gain Big backing by a top tech company.

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
another novacoin clone
promises

Nothing cloned here. Please read through our thread before making these useless statements.
All is developed from the ground up. If you have read our DIONS whitepaper and roadmap you wouldn't be saying that.
Yes, some features may other coins have as well. But how many can store data in the chain, how many have a custom html5 wallet?
Should i continue? Please stick with novacoin if you can't appreciate good developments or read through our thread.

Thank you
Richard
Activity: 585
Probably a short (140 character) message that runs through the blockchain and is visible to all users in the wallet.

This with a kick Wink  I/O Coin holders will have the ability to encrypt that short message to make it private. As of today all messages will cost .01 IOC per KB and the fees will go back to stakers, as an added reward. So if you are staking you might just get a refund or bonus coin Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

So a message with ~1000 chars, depending on string handling and other stuff, cost 0.01 IOC?
How is this altering the chain? does the chain grow 1KB with a 1KB message? or is the chain merely act as a handler/pointer for the messages?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
another novacoin clone
promises
Blockchain!!!
Probably a short (140 character) message that runs through the blockchain and is visible to all users in the wallet.

Almost ;-)

These messages can be sent to specific users. Not just all users.
It can also be encrypted and signed to people can verify that you are the sender and nobody else can see the plain message.
Encrypting is optional.

The exact implementation in the wallet, specs or blockchain view will be explained later. Not yet finalized.

Thanks
Richard
Activity: 686
Merit: 503

This with a kick Wink  I/O Coin holders will have the ability to encrypt that short message to make it private. As of today all messages will cost .01 IOC per KB and the fees will go back to stakers, as an added reward. So if you are staking you might just get a refund or bonus coin Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 565
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Blockchain!!!
IOC is now available for trade on Poloniex.   Wink

IOC/BTC #I/O Digital Currency market added.

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_ioc

Thanks for adding us. Finally on one of my favorite exchanges.

Cheers
Richard
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

Fantastic news, thank you very much @Poloniex
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Activity: 523
I am using QT wallet now.

If I change it to html5 wallet.

What do I remove from my computer and install html5 wallet ?

Hi,

Basically it is:

1. backup wallet.dat

===
MAC
1. Open finder
2. press command + shift + G
3. enter in "~/Library/Application Support", Go.
4. Click on iocoin folder
5. backup wallet.dat like 10 times to different places
6. backup wallet.dat on a thumb drive and keep it in a safe place
===
===
PC
1. Go to Start -> type "%appdata%\iocoin"
2. Press Enter
3. backup wallet.dat like 10 times to different places
4. backup wallet.dat on a thumb drive and keep it in a safe place
===

2. deinstall qt.exe (iocoin QT wallet) from computer

3. install HTML5 wallet

4. go to the default wallet.dat folder that the HTML5 wallet uses

===
1. Open HTML5 wallet and Go to settings tab
2. Click on Show Data Folder and it will open up your I/Ocoin data Folder
3. After this folder is open, Please CLOSE down wallet (Make sure to completely close down wallet after this folder is open) Very Important
4. Once wallet is fully closed you are going to look for your wallet.dat file, inside the iocoin folder, make sure to copy and paste to another folder on the desktop, also it would be wise to backup to a USB stick.
5. Be aware, if you made a backup of the wallet that has not yet been encrypted, you should do another backup when it is encrypted and replace the old backup!
===

5. Paste the backup wallet.dat into the folder from step 4

6. Open HTML5 wallet and let it sync.

But for now you can stick to QT. We will let you know when you can change it.

Cheers,
Richard

Thanks for your kind reply !

I/O coin will be a game changer
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Givingittoyoustraight
This is the new floor I guess! 8k it's a good starting point, to a slow and steady rise.

i think you need a new dentist..
Cheesy I'm waiting to make profit with IOC and it'll be my first purchase!

New Hair for me!

On a serious note about HTML wallet installing.

IMPORTANT Make sure you remove all traces of your QT wallet.  Before installing HTML5.

So when you uninstall QT. Run a drive clean up.
Then restart your computer.
Then all should be good.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
This is the new floor I guess! 8k it's a good starting point, to a slow and steady rise.

Cheesy I'm waiting to make profit with IOC and it'll be my first purchase!
Blockchain!!!

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Blockchain!!!

Hi,

Basically it is:

1. backup wallet.dat

===
MAC
1. Open finder
2. press command + shift + G
3. enter in "~/Library/Application Support", Go.
4. Click on iocoin folder
5. backup wallet.dat like 10 times to different places
6. backup wallet.dat on a thumb drive and keep it in a safe place
===
===
PC
1. Go to Start -> type "%appdata%\iocoin"
2. Press Enter
3. backup wallet.dat like 10 times to different places
4. backup wallet.dat on a thumb drive and keep it in a safe place
===

2. deinstall qt.exe (iocoin QT wallet) from computer

3. install HTML5 wallet

4. go to the default wallet.dat folder that the HTML5 wallet uses

===
1. Open HTML5 wallet and Go to settings tab
2. Click on Show Data Folder and it will open up your I/Ocoin data Folder
3. After this folder is open, Please CLOSE down wallet (Make sure to completely close down wallet after this folder is open) Very Important
4. Once wallet is fully closed you are going to look for your wallet.dat file, inside the iocoin folder, make sure to copy and paste to another folder on the desktop, also it would be wise to backup to a USB stick.
5. Be aware, if you made a backup of the wallet that has not yet been encrypted, you should do another backup when it is encrypted and replace the old backup!
===

5. Paste the backup wallet.dat into the folder from step 4

6. Open HTML5 wallet and let it sync.

But for now you can stick to QT. We will let you know when you can change it.

Cheers,
Richard

Stick with your qt, we are not that far away from DIONS release and then you can do the full switch over to our brand new HTML5 wallet

:-)
Activity: 523

Jump to: