Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 185. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

Could you explain me what's the point of an HTML5 wallet ?
I mean, what's the advantage ?

Again, it comes down to giving people options and not only that, pushing the developments of crypto, what MANY people fail to realize, many, many coins tried to make a html5 wallet and failed. Again, this just goes to prove the strengths and skills of our Developer team.

Well said and done
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Yes. Such is life, it is always great to have options.  With I/O Coin Digital Currency, people now have two options when it comes to a digital wallet.

QT - The original.  "For the advanced user" - It features coin control, which is a really great feature when you know how to use it.  You can specify how many coins you want to stake.  You can select any wallet address you have and only use this address for sending transactions.

It also can be locked when staking so you wallet remains as secure as possible. At the end of the day it is what most people are familiar with.

But what if you are brand new to crypto and simply want a wallet, that is secure and just want to use it for the basics, like sending and receiving coins and you want something that looks nice and can customize.

HTML5 wallet "For casual users" will be for these users. We created a wallet, that is a user friendly as possible  (currently we are working on V2) and will appeal to people that are non traders and have IOC to use for purchases 'outside of the crypto world'. Plus there will be some very nice features added to the html5 wallet.

Again, it comes down to giving people options and not only that, pushing the developments of crypto, what MANY people fail to realize, many, many coins tried to make a html5 wallet and failed. Again, this just goes to prove the strengths and skills of our Developer team.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

If you have a business you can now Request payment from your customers using our Mobile wallet. Create an invoice and add items to inventory, send receipts. You can also convert from your local currency to IOC's current price.

Try it out & tell your local businesses to accept IO Coin.

I see the HTML5 wallet is open-source; nice Cheesy

Is the Android wallet open-source yet? Smiley

So you are able to copy and create your own html5 wallet for another coin?  Also, if you can do that, maybe you could see if you can get our windows 8 html5 wallet to run, as it crashes on start up Smiley
Activity: 139
If you have a business you can now Request payment from your customers using our Mobile wallet. Create an invoice and add items to inventory, send receipts. You can also convert from your local currency to IOC's current price.

I see the HTML5 wallet is open-source; nice Cheesy

Is the Android wallet open-source yet? Smiley
Activity: 585
Merit: 500

Add items to inventory?? So basically you have an in wallet market?? Decentralized??? oO
Looks amazing so! To bad I'm on iOS, dying to try this out!
Activity: 686
Merit: 503

Activity: 132
HTML wallet looks great

Would be nice to see some easy to use trading features and stuff included if possible

+1000 I/O coin is trully  HTML5 wallet, congratulations DEV.

SHADOWCOIN /SHADOWCASH ARE SCAMMERS AND BANDITS . DO NOT BE FOOLED !

Shadowgang are bandits of the worst kind, the only thing that they do is to search trouble with all competing currencies ... beware !

The Shadowcoin dev (rinomaster) is the head of the mafia, he uses bots to manipulate the price of other coins.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-full-truth-behind-shadowcashcoin-trolls-and-their-attacks-on-other-coins-818939

SHADOWCOIN TEAM

No reason to bash someone else, dont waste time on them, focus on our goal.
Activity: 191
HTML wallet looks great

Would be nice to see some easy to use trading features and stuff included if possible

+1000 I/O coin is trully  HTML5 wallet, congratulations DEV.

SHADOWCOIN /SHADOWCASH ARE SCAMMERS AND BANDITS . DO NOT BE FOOLED !

Shadowgang are bandits of the worst kind, the only thing that they do is to search trouble with all competing currencies ... beware !

The Shadowcoin dev (rinomaster) is the head of the mafia, he uses bots to manipulate the price of other coins.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-full-truth-behind-shadowcashcoin-trolls-and-their-attacks-on-other-coins-818939

SHADOWCOIN TEAM

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
HTML wallet looks great

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I put a simple question.But I think it is very important for the future of IOC users and less for IOC traders . As long as IOC continued to be driven by the traders and not by the users, IOC was going to be at the mercy of high volatility.
So I ask again :

Where I can use IOC coin and what is future market plan ?

Thanks

Thank You for the question.

The entire team has been solely focused on Development. The team is hard at work on our decentralized aliases (DIONS) and improving our HTML5 wallet.  DIONS white paper draft has also been completed and we are in the process of proofreading it.

DIONS will open another door for us to market our unique approach to aliases in a decentralized way for merchants and users. I can't discuss too much of what our market plan will be until after the white paper is released. Im sure our community will be very excited to not only find the details of DIONS but also understand our long term vision and plan.

Papa Romano's and Mr Pita (Pizza Restaurant)
5399 Crooks Rd
Troy, MI 48098
http://www.paparomanos.com

Mac Wizard Service  (Apple Repair Center)
14157 SW 119th Ave
Miami Fl 33186
http://www.macwizardservice.com

That is great news.
Thanks
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
I put a simple question.But I think it is very important for the future of IOC users and less for IOC traders . As long as IOC continued to be driven by the traders and not by the users, IOC was going to be at the mercy of high volatility.
So I ask again :

Thanks

Thank You for the question.

The entire team has been solely focused on Development. The team is hard at work on our decentralized aliases (DIONS) and improving our HTML5 wallet.  DIONS white paper draft has also been completed and we are in the process of proofreading it.

DIONS will open another door for us to market our unique approach to aliases in a decentralized way for merchants and users. I can't discuss too much of what our market plan will be until after the white paper is released. Im sure our community will be very excited to not only find the details of DIONS but also understand our long term vision and plan.

Papa Romano's and Mr Pita (Pizza Restaurant)
5399 Crooks Rd
Troy, MI 48098
http://www.paparomanos.com

Mac Wizard Service  (Apple Repair Center)
14157 SW 119th Ave
Miami Fl 33186
http://www.macwizardservice.com
legendary
So I ask again :

Thanks
legendary
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
I've just downloaded the wallet and it looks pretty awesome. Good job devs
legendary
Thanks
legendary
I look IOC but before investment I want to know what make IOC better from other alt coins.
 Thanks

Hi,

Make yourself comfortable. Carefully read our first Post/Announcement. And you will clearly see why we are better than most alts. 

Here's a quick summary.

1- IONS - unique name server. That allows you to create a unique user-name, which you can then use to give to someone so they can send you IOC, simply using your easy to remember user name.

2- HTML5 wallet - NEW to crypto, many tried to do what we done, all failed.

3-NEW POS I/O (posv3)

- A Development team that is working on new features all of the time. A team that always delivers.

- Only 16 million coins. Less than Bitcoin 21million!

The most active and reachable team, also with a main Developer with a top rated Trust score 7 out of 7 Stars!

Also, we are not copying and pasting  free source code like 90% of all other alts.

We are building Brand New code, for brand NEW developments.  Wink

*Bring the Ninja suit.

Thanks for quick reply . I look to rich list wallets and only 7% of all coins on exchange and 93 % in wallets that look good I think.
I look IOC but before investment I want to know what make IOC better from other alt coins.
 Thanks

Hi,

Make yourself comfortable. Carefully read our first Post/Announcement. And you will clearly see why we are better than most alts. 

Here's a quick summary.

1- IONS - unique name server. That allows you to create a unique user-name, which you can then use to give to someone so they can send you IOC, simply using your easy to remember user name.

2- HTML5 wallet - NEW to crypto, many tried to do what we done, all failed.

3-NEW POS I/O (posv3)

- A Development team that is working on new features all of the time. A team that always delivers.

- Only 16 million coins. Less than Bitcoin 21million!

The most active and reachable team, also with a main Developer with a top rated Trust score 7 out of 7 Stars!

Also, we are not copying and pasting  free source code like 90% of all other alts.

We are building Brand New code, for brand NEW developments.  Wink

*Bring the Ninja suit.
legendary
 Thanks
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
We are performing maintenance to IONS, We will update once we are done. DIONS development going great, server days will be over soon. Thanks
Jump to: